Chapter 6

[SEQUEL]: Is This It

SUNGGYU’S POV: 

 

The one thing that I didn't enjoy about the pregnancy was how Haru would get irritated so easily about some of the things I said. She wasn't emotional at all, rather she just got irritated and annoyed much easier than before. It was "cute" seeing her like that, as it assured me that she was fine. I'd embrace her tightly every night no matter what terms we were on on that certain night. Even after an argument, I'd still embrace her tightly. I wouldn't change my life for the world. I have a simply perfect family. Before falling asleep, I had to check what she wrote on her SNS. I obviously wasn't tagged in it, but I was sent a lot of mentions about the post. Here's exactly what it wrote, "有缘千里来相会. 우리는 괜찮아요. Love you all~!" I laughed at how she added all three languages in her tweet. She was indeed all about globalizing herself. This lady.. Aiyo.. The photo wasn't even the best photo either, but I suppose it'll work.It's actually the only up close family photo posted up for the public to see. All the other photos the fans have seen have been from a distance, as the company would always get ahold of the close up ones before anything was posted. Obviously, we didn't enjoy taking away cameras and taking photos away either, but because I do have an image to maintain, it's what we've got to do. I'd like for Haru and the twins to have a normal life as much as possible, but it's obviously not going to work. Somewhere in between, we've just given up on hiding our close up photos, as no one had them anymore and because we weren't out in the public's eye after the pregnancy announcement, there really aren't any new photos of us together either. I sat there debating if I should tweet, and I decided to do so. "@HaruMK We all are fine, but are you? ke ke ke. I'm just kidding. I love you too, Haru-ah." I tweeted and laughed at myself. My mentions tabbed filled up quickly and questions and comments came flying in. I called it a night shortly afterwards.