Chapter 3

[SEQUEL]: Is This It

HARU'S POV: 

 

12 outfits on an almost daily everyday basis once promotion start? Both groups have their own group stylist, but he wants to hire me as an overall stylist? Does this make any sense at all? How many stylists do you need for ONE idol group!? Obviously, it seems like a question I should have an answer to, since I am married to an idol, but those aren’t the questions you’d ask your idol husband.. Although, thinking about it, I just might have to. I didn’t agree to it nor did I reject it.  There were a lot of possibilities about this opportunity and it was something I personally wanted to talk to Sunggyu about. Right at this moment in time probably isn’t the best but because of the pregnancy, I’ve been given a month to think about it and answer, that’s a good thing in all honesty though. The pay, well, it’s up there due to my own name, but that’s not the important thing here. The important thing is meeting this group and seeing how they are, their measurements, and their style. After the meeting ended and at my request, I was escorted to the practice room and I was pleasantly surprised to see twelve equally handsome men. Nothing like Infinite, at all, but I suppose that’s what kept me interested.

 

 

They didn’t realize I was there as they were busy practicing, but it was a good thing for me. I eyed them from head to toe and they all has this modelesque height to most of them, so this could be a good fit. As soon as they finished practicing, they realized I was there and they went ahead and greeted me. “1,2,3. We are one! Hello, we’re EXO!” They all greeted in unison. “Ah… Hello. I’m Haru Kim.” I greeted back. “Infinite Sunbae’s wife?” A doe eyed boy asked. “I suppose?” I shrugged my shoulders. “It’s an honor to meet you.” A mother like member spoke. “Same here.” “So, what can we do for you?” “Well… Nothing.” “Huh?” “Act like I’m not here. I don’t need you guys to do anything for me.” “Then why are you here?” “Just to see what the hype about EXO is.” I lied. “You’re a fan of ours!?” They all eyed me. “I keep tabs on Idols.” “Right.. Cause you are an idol’s wife after all.” “Are you trying to see who Infinite Sunbae’s should be careful about?” “Look, I’m not here as a spy or anything like that.” I chuckled. “Then what exactly are you here for?” A member with big owled eyes asked. “To possibly be your stylist.” “But we already have our stylist noonas.” “I know. Just here to be an overall stylist. Don’t worry, I’m not here to change anything. Just here to evaluate.” I smiled awkwardly. “Who does she think she is?” A tall panda eye guy spoke in mandarin.

 

“Don’t be so rude, Tao.” The doe eyed boy replied. “But I don’t like how she’s just stepping in acting like she’s our stylist. We already have our own.” “Hua Zi Tao!” “I don’t like her. That’s final.” “It’s fine if you don’t like me. I have no problems with that. I still haven’t accepted Lee Soo Man’s offer, and now that I think about it, I probably won’t. I can’t work with someone who doesn’t want to work with me.” I replied in mandarin as I made my way to the door. “Well, it’s been nice meeting you all. Good luck on stage!” I spoke in Korean before I headed out the door. It’s completely fine with me if people don’t like me. I’m not here to be liked, I’m here to do my job. Sure, Soo Man offered me an amazing job, but I’m not about to stand there and dress someone who won’t work with me willingly. I’ll have to think about this. It’s not the type of stress I want to be putting myself in right now.