A simple makeover, can make a big difference. Lame ik, but meh. ._.

I don't want to admit it, but... I Love You.

 

Kikwang came home, nearly all battered and bruised. He had his oversized P.E jacket on, to hide all the bleeding and scratches that boy made. He came home nearly limping.

"Ahh..." He held on to the spiked bars of their gate and fell down on the ground, one of the twigs poking out of the gate scratching his back a little. He mustered up some strength to get up and push the little button that opens the gate for him, but it was locked.

"Hello? Anybody there?" He heard his brother talk through the receiver.

"H-Howon... Open the gate for your hyung." He weakly smiled.

"'Course hyung." Hoya pushed a little thingy and the gates magically opened. Kikwang went made his way up the little hill the house was settled on. Hoya opened the door and let his older brother in.

"Hyung, how come you're late?" Hoya asked while closing the door behind him.

"Ummm... I-I had a detention." Kikwang lied, facing his back to his brothers face. 

Hoya chuckled, "You? A detention? I find that hard to believe."

"It was for gym."

"Gym?"

"Yeah... Well, if you need me I'll be up in my-" Kikwang Power walked up the stairs, trying to find sanctuary in his room.

"Wait- How can you get detention in gym? All you have to do is show up." Kikwang halted he needed to think up an excuse quickly.

"Uhhh... I hit someone in the face with a ball! Yeah!" It was a stupid excuse, he knew that, but he just hoped Hoya would believe it for now.

"But hyung, you told me once that you were a pacifist."

*Dammit.* "It was by accident?"

"Then how can you get detention for something you did by 'accident'?" Hoya asked stating air quotes on the last word.

"Ummm..."

"Hyung."

Kikwang got that feeling he was gonna get busted sooner or later, so he turned around and let his face do the talking for him.

Hoya gasped at the sight, "Hyung!" Kikwang's right eye was swollen and a big, purple bruise was visible near his neck area. His hair was tussled and his shirt had a little rip in it. 

-----------------------

"Ow!" Kikwang was trying not to whine, but the the clear liquid really did hurt. 

"Sorry hyung. I'll do it more gently." Hoya dabbed the cotton bud softly and carefully this time, making sure to get every cut and bruise that was there. "There! I've done with your face. Now, just take off your shirt." Kikwang slowly slid off his shirt, the cold air hitting his thin frame. Hoya turned around with more antiseptic and cotton buds and nearly reared up at the sight.

"Hyung... This is like cleaning up, FIVE of your faces."
Hoya sighed. "What happened?" 

Kikwang looked away, pushing his glasses up and swinging his legs. "That guy..." He mumbled, fiddling with his belt. Hoya rubbed the cotton swab near his chest, cringing. Even though it wasn't him that was in pain it still hurt to see his only hyung like that. 

"You should really tell somebody." 

"I don't want to cause anymore trouble to you, or your parents. You've already done enough." Kikwang whispered.

"You mean OUR parents."

"Y-Yeah, that's what I meant."

"Turn around." Kikwang did as told, and turned around to show Hoya his back. Which was stained with the cut made with the branch earlier.

"Well, whatever happens just tell me. My help is here for a reason, you know." Kikwang nodded obediently.

"There. All done." Hoya stood up and checked for anymore cuts. "Your clean." He smiled. "You may go."
But he held Kikwangs wrist back for a minute, "Remember, hyung. You can tell my anything. Arasso?" 

Kikwang hesitantly nodded, he knew Hoya had been there for him. He always has. But why wasn't he telling the number one person he trusted about his feelings, and instead a junior he barely knew? Sometimes Kikwang barely knew himself.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Morning Jongieeeee~"

"Hyung." Sungjong nodded sitting down next to Sungyeol and preparing his books. 

"Sooooooooo?" 

"So--- what?"

"Soooooooo! What happened between you and Kikwang sunbae?"

"What do you mean? Nothing happened."

"Huh? He came to school limping today, with a HUUGE purple mark near his neck. And your telling me nothing happened?" Sungyeol wiggled his eyebrows. Sungjong twitched.

"Don't jump to conclusions, ." He coldly replied trying to get the disturbing images out of his head. 

"Do you mind? You’re sitting a little too close." He pushed Sungyeol's head out of his face, "Plus your breath..." 

Myungsoo couldn't help but chuckle as he overheard their conversation.

"W-Why you little-!"

"Alright kids, settle down. Registration is starting." The teacher announced, just as he was about to close the door, a hand covered in bandages stopped it in time.

"S-Sorry I'm l-late!"

"Yes, yes. Just sit down. You’re not late- Uhh. Are you in this class?" The teacher asked, suddenly not remembering such a non familiar face in his classroom. 

Kikwang stepped in, limping a little. "Uh, yes. I'm Lee Kikwang."

"O-Oh. Right, Miahne, Kikwang-ssi. I didn't recognize you without your glasses. Please take your seat."

Kikwang nodded, trying to keep his face down, but bumped into vacant seats a couple of times and even went into saying sorry to thin air.

*Just what the hell does he think he's doing so early in the morning? He pisses me off-*

"Ooof! Oh, M-miahne again!" This time Kikwang looked up, he may be without his glasses but his eyesight seemed to be good enough to establish peoples faces. Sungjong looked up too, and almost fell of his chair, realizing how the person he knew yesterday, and the person he was staring at now were the same.

"I-Is that you Kikwang?"

"Y-Yes. Is something wrong?"

"Not really... More as to what happened to your face?"

"Ohh..." Kikwang felt the need to cover the bruises on his cheek, "I had a little accident yesterday..."

"Well maybe it was for the better..."

"H-Huh?"

"Lee Kikwang, would you mind sitting down already?" 

“A-Ah, yes sorry.”

Sungjong eyed his sunbae while he was sitting down, wondering how an ‘accident’ lead him to be, stared upon for the rest of the lesson.

                                                                X----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------X
 

Gomen for taking so long. I'm working on the next chapter for my other story too. ^^

Oh, and have you guys seen the anime, ‘Sekkaiichi Hatsukoi’? or another name, ‘World’s greatest first

love’? AIIII! I LOVE IT! But, once I finished it I felt so... depressed? ._. Well, because it was so good.

I decided to read the manga, then FELL IN LOVE with Yokozawa Takafumi x Kirishima Zen couple.

Well, I guess that’s all. BYEBYE~ Yeah, watch the anime for maximum EPICNESS. BOYxBOY.