Part Uno

I don't want to admit it, but... I Love You.

 


Sungjong was absentmindedly staring at the young man doing stretches in the middle of the gym being surrounded by millions of fan girls... fangirling over whatever it was he was doing that made them fan girl. He grinded his teeth, *He’s flexing his muscles on purpose... that show boat.* He thought and tched, he hated the over popular, so called ‘handsome’ Kingka of his school. Making girls drool over him with his smile, that hair, his perfect dance movements.

He hated every single vibe of him. “Eurgh, how could God make such a person?” He whispered to himself while placing his hands on his hips.

“What’s up, maknae?” Sungyeol came up to the younger with his best friend, Myungsoo. Sungjong however was too busy despising his worst enemy, as usual. Figuring he won’t answer he walked away with a shrug. Myungsoo stayed behind.

“You know, soon enough you have to tell him how you feel. I doubt he even knows you exist in this school.”

“H-Huh? What? Oh, Myungsoo hyung. You were saying?” Myungsoo sighed and folded his arms, “I said, someday you’ll have to tell him how you feel. You can’t keep in the dark forever, kiddo.” 

Sungjong stared at his hyung for a while, why would he say such a thing when he had seen Sungjong confront Hoya many times before, sort of. He would come up to him to say something but his swarms of fan girls would always push him away. 

“You’ve seen me try to tell him I hate him since 1st year hyung, what the hell are you saying?” Sungjong scoffed and continued eyeing his nemesis.
“No, I mean how you’re head over heels for the guy~" Myungsoo sang in a half teasing half serious tone.

Sungjong’s eyes widened, was he hearing right? His hyung just said such a thing to him? “Hyung, are you crazy?”
“No, but you are. For him.” Myungsoo pointed to Hoya who was now racing outside, it is sports day. 

And as expected from such a guy, he came first. Sungjong just shooed his hyung away and proceeded to his doings. But he did think about what Myungsoo said probably more than he would have liked. All throughout the day his mouth was kept shut and his thoughts were locked on the last person he would have thought to think about.

His best friends, Myungsoo, Sungyeol and Dongwoo couldn’t find him the whole day. The only time they had seen him was when they talked to each other.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sungjong had just finished changing from his P.E uniform, sports day had ended and everybody went home. He was the only person in the changing rooms, just the way he intended. He
looked at the mirror and gripped his bag straps. 

“Lee Sungjong... don’t tell me you’ve really fallen for that jerk.” He told the mirror, Hoya hadn’t really done anything to deserve being called a jerk, but to Sungjong everything he seemed to do annoyed the heck out of him and at the same time, makes his heart beat 10000x faster. He was a young boy blinded by hatred he hasn’t realized
the feelings he’s developed for the older boy. 

He dug his hands into his pocket and wrapped his scarf around his neck. He nuzzled his chin into the scarf and made his way to the racing track. The autumn breeze made him shiver. He didn’t feel like going home just yet. Walking around the track field somehow made him relaxed and calm, it was like a stress reliever, a way to nicely get your thoughts out of the way and just enjoy the autumn breeze.
*I've always thought I hated him... I still do right? But maybe Myungsoo hyung is right. I can't just keep it to myself anymore, sooo... I do love him? No! I mean.. Yeah! I mean EURGHHH!* 

Sungjong stopped in his tracks, he realized he ended up in the school tracking field, noone's here anyway so might as well sit at the bleachers for a while he thought and settled his things down. He layed on his back and watched the clouds pass by. He smiled and held his hand up to touch them. Soon enough his sleepy eyes closed, drifting him to a world of sleep.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Hello?" Hoya poked the almost unconscious body on the bleachers. It rolled to the side almost falling; luckily he caught the stranger’s fragile waist just in time. Hoya stared at the boys facial features; he could've sworn he's seen him before. Before he could question himself any longer the body began to move, his left arm moved and hit Hoya's cheek causing him move away a bit. 

Sungjong's eyes slowly opened the first thing he saw was the slightly dark sky. He quickly sat up, that's when he saw him.

"Have a nice sleep?" Hoya chuckled and helped the boy up. But Sungjong pulled his arm back in a scoff.

"I can get up myself." Hoya backed away and held his hands up, he noticed the boy's constant glares and suddenly got an idea of who he was, though he doesn't know why. 

"I know you. I've seen you a few times at the lunch room. What are you doing out here so late, dude?" 

Sungjong didn't answer and kept a straight face on while packing his stuff up. He didn't want to show the person he hated his blushing face.

“None of your business.” Sungjong snapped and slid on his backpack before giving another nasty glare at the older before leaving before him. Hoya, surprised and a little bit surprised watched the boy leave while scratching his head. He decided not to question it, for now.

As Sungjong was walking away he could swear his heart was beating faster than normal, he clutched his chest and dared to look back. It was the first time they’ve actually talked and even though Hoya knows nothing about the younger, Sungjong knows nearly everything there is to know about him, creepy... but he does

Now he begins to wonder if he really did stalk Hoya because he wanted to know the ‘hideous, inhuman’ things he did by himself, or if his hidden feelings got the better of him. One thing he knows now is he’s in love with the guy, and he has no chance to be with him.