Part Dos

I don't want to admit it, but... I Love You.

Sungjong was walking to school as always. His music was on loud, blocking out the whole world. He lived in a part of Seoul farthest away from his school, just his luck, huh? Ever since he started high school he has to wake up 2 hours earlier just to get there in time. But hey, it's great exercise. He was about 1/4 there and his feet were already aching.

Why doesn't he just take a bus or ride his bike or something teenagers do to get around? Sungjong has parents who were never able to give him the major luxuries normal teenagers get. To be frank, they're poor. His house is decent, but they are considered lower class.

His parents had to save up 5 months wages to get him the music player he has now. He's proud of his parents and has never shown any sign of shame. The fact that he's in a prestigious school full or rich Kids never seemed to bother him at all. He's an honour student and he planned on spending the remaining of his school years studying and nothing more. How he began to hate Hoya he didn't know, but how he fell for him was too far away from his mind, besides he didn’t want to think about that right now.

Realizing the song had ended he dug into his pocket and scrolled until he found one he liked. The chilly autumn breeze made him shiver; he only had a thin polo shirt on and the school blazer. He wrapped his arms around himself and focused on getting to school in time. It was still early, about 7:40 or so.

Sungjong pulled out his earphones and rubbed his freezing ears. With the earphones out of the way, he could hear everything clearly and the first thing he heard was loud footsteps coming his way. He didn't want to look back, just in case it might cause awkward eye contact or if it was one of the snobby bullies at his school. So he kept quiet.

But the footsteps were coming quicker and he could hear a faint voice calling somebody. He was sure it wasn't his name, at least it didn't sound like it. "Sungjong!" Crap. It was his name. He stopped and sighed, turned around only to meet the eye of a pitiful, messy haired senior holding various flying papers and sheets.

Sungjong rolled his eyes and gripped his bag straps, turned around and kept walking, hoping the person would get the hint and stop trying to talk to him. He made certain this route to his school was private and none of his classmates lived here, he couldn’t care less about them.

“S-SUNGJONG- AH!” The senior angrily yelled and ran faster to catch up with him. Sungjong knew this guy wasn’t going to go away unless he acknowledges him, so he stopped again and turned around. Eventually the guy was near enough to talk to him, but all the huffing and puffing made it hard to understand him.

“What is it, already?” Sungjong snapped and looked at the red senior in front of him.

“Yah, I’m you’re hyung, AND I have a name.” The older guy pointed out before recollecting himself.

“Then, spill. Do you expect me to know your name after our first acquaintance?” Sungjong replied harshly and ushered his hung to hurry up so he can get to school already. He already knew what this guy was going to tell him but he wasn’t that cold to reject a person right before they’ve even confessed.

The said guy bowed and straightened his black framed glasses, “I-m Lee K-Kikwang from class 2-B.” Kikwang stuttered a little surprised at Sungjong’s attitude. Sungjong stared Kikwang from head to toe, he was quite short, shorter than him. His glasses made him look hideous, his hair was a mess and his uniform was messy and tattered.

“Are you sure you belong to Woolim High? You look like you just came out of a rubbish bin.” Sungjong bluntly pointed out and stuck his tongue out in disgust, while scrunching up his face. Kikwang froze. He’d never experienced such bluntness before.

“Well...?”

“U-umm... I do belong to Woolim high.” Kikwang inner mouse voice was oozing out, his naturally shy face somehow made him look younger than Sungjong was. Sungjong turned around and continued to walk.

“Walk and talk.” He replied. Kikwang obeyed and trailed behind him, not wanting to meet the young boy’s endearing gaze.

“W-well... I came here to a-ask for a-a fav-vour-“

“Would you stop stuttering and get to the point?”

These made Kikwang back away even more and shy away even more.

“O-okay... Well I have a crush on-“

“I’m sorry, I don’t want to date at the moment.”

“Ermm.. I- I didn’t mean you.” Kikwang squeaked and bit his lip. Sungjong halted.

“You don’t...? Well, whatever I don’t care.” Sungjong walked at an even faster pace, leaving Kikwang quite far behind, but he quickly caught up.

"P-Please Sungjong-ah! I really need your help!" The older boy choked and clasped his hands together, now pleading on his knees. Sungjong's eyes widened at the sight, people from the other side of the road were staring and pointing, Sungjong hated being the centre of attention.

"What are you doing, Kikwang?! Get up!"

"N-Not until you promise to help me!" He protested and begged even more. Sungjong didn't know what to do. He was known for his icy demeanor and cold face. If he helps one nerd out he's never gonna hear the end of it. One part of him just wanted to walk away and leave him there. But an even bigger part wanted to help this poor guy out.

"JUST SAY YES ALREADY!" A raspy voice boomed from the other side of the street. Sungjong stared at the person wide eyed and quickly shook his heads.

"A-Aniyo! He's not proposing!"

"Say yes to the poor guy! He's on his knees!" Another voice declared. Sungjong face palmed and looked at the pitiful looking guy in front of him. *I can't believe I'm doing this.*

"Fine! Fine! I'll help you! Just get up!"

"R-Really?!"

"Yeah, yeah. Just get up and tell me in school."


------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello~ Okay, this chapter is random, it turned out this way but I don't know why... So I decided to make this chaptered but short, so short HoJong story YAY~

I bet you're thinking, where's Hoya?! I DEMAND TO KNOW WHERE THAT HOTTIE IS! Yeah, he's still here but this chapter clears up Sungjong's character and the next next chapter will be about Hoya's Character.

And Chris if you're Reading this, have a good time in Korea, with your hot Korean friend ;);)

Focus on your studies and don't slack off, kay? Send me letters WEEKLY and say hi to Hyunwoo for me ;D

Thought I'd let you know here since you won't pick up your phone TT^TT