Short update :)

I don't want to admit it, but... I Love You.

(Short and kinda pointles... next time i update I PROMISE FOR IT TO BE LONG AND CHOC FULL OF HOJONG GOODNESS! :D)

Kikwang ran as fast as he could to the top of the hill, where his house is located. He panted and rested his hands on his knees, while looking back only to meet the eyes of some big senior bullies. He sighed and ran again, he literally felt like his legs were about to give in.

"I-I swear that's all the money I had!" He screamed and kept on running but stumbled on the way, his school belongings all scattered on the floor. He scrambled to get them all back in his bag quickly, his fingers were scraping the sharp, rough concrete floor almost causing the tips of his fingers to bleed.

He was about to grab his pencil case when a heavy foot crushed his hand. Kikwang winced in pain, but he knew if he screamed he'd be in deeper trouble. He withstood the pain while biting his lip. The person responisble saw the pain on his face and laughed, he squished his hand even more, Kikwang felt like he was goin to die right there with all the pain he was feeling.

"Well if you can't pay us back, how about doing so with your body? Huh?" The oldest one smirked. The boy all the way at the back watching the whole thing, was disgusted as how his partner would use such a dirty method just for a little money.

"M-My body?" Kikwang looked up at him with a slight whimper, his hand was released an he immediately cradled it with his other arm. It was bruised and had cuts all over it.

"Yeah. You're actually quite cute. So what 'bout it?"

"Junhyung, let it go. You already took all his money." The orange haired boy whispered and held his arm back.

"Gettin soft, eh Hyunseung?" Junhyung wiped his lips and pushed Hyunseung's hand away. "Fine, let's just head to the club." Junhyung stared one more time at Kikwang, did his infamous lopsided smirk and kicked him harshly in the stomach.

"Hmph!" Junhyung dug his hands into his pocket and started walking away, jiggling the change he had in his pocket knocking Hyunseungs shoulder on the way. Hyunseung stared sympathetically at Kikwang, who was struggling to even stand on his feet. He was about to help him up, "HYUNSEUNG!" Hyunseung took his hand back and whispered a little sorry at the boy, before running after Junhyung.

Kikwang watched the two boys leave, he clutched his stomach and bent one knee, he tried to get up, but kept falling down. He whispered a little cuss to himself and garnered all the strenght he had for one last push back on his feet, but ended up stumbling on the wall behind him for support.

"I'll see you later, hyungs!" Waved Dongwoon.

"Bye, Woonie!" They waved and walked the opposite direction. Dongwoon smiled and waved one more time, he set his eyes on the opposite side of the street. He stopped walking when he realized a figure struggling to get up. He looked at both sides and ran to the place where the figure was, "Hey, are you alright? You look pretty-"

"I-Im fine." Kikwang stuttered trying to hide his face from the kind stranger. Dongwoon could recognize his voice, and most of all his face. He hid his face also, hoping the older wouldn't recognize him. "I'll be fine by myself. T-Thanks." Kikwang grabbed his bag and ran away quickly.

Dongwoon stared at his sunbae leave. He shifted his gaze over to his hand, stained a little with crimson liquid, the hand he had touched Kikwang's arm with. He rubbed it quickly on his black school pants and shook the scene of what just happened out if his head.

He walked away, like nothing happened.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------