Part Cuatro

I don't want to admit it, but... I Love You.



It was after school, and Myungyeol, Dongwoo and Sungjong were studying in the library. Well, Sungjong was studying, the others, not so much.

"Sungjong's turning nice~ Sungjong’s turning nice~" His hyung's chanted while mockingly sticking their Tongues out at him. Sungjong just turned his music up louder and continued writing down the answers for his math homework. Trying oh so hard not to go and punch his hyung right in the face for distracting him. 

"Okay, Sungyeol, stop before he kicks you in the face." Myungsoo laughed and stopped his boyfriend from getting hurt. Sungjong took out his earphones, now that the taunting has seized. 

"I thought you guys would never stop." He sighed. "Has Dongwoo hyung come out of there yet?" 

Myungsoo shook his head. Sungjong shook his head, "He has too some time." Sungyeol knocked on the downstairs boys toilet, "Hyung? You alright in there?" 

"Yeah! I'm fine! Is Sungjong still there?" 

"Yes, and will be until you come out." Dongwoo coward into one of the stalls and locked it. If he came out Sungjong'll beat him for telling Kikwang all that stuff about him and getting him tangled up in someone elses' business, which we all know Sungjong hates.

After 10 more minutes of studying, or in the Myungyeol's couple's case, playing paper football, Dongwoo still hasn't come out of the bathroom. Sungjong closed his math book and looked at his two hyung's with a smirk.
He whispered to the two if them, "Im leaving. Make sure you make him believe I'm still here." 

The playful couple nodded. 

Sungjong made his way out of the library and started to put his plan into action. He had researched on Kikwang's crush; turns out he's 2 years younger than the older man. He's tall, and at first glance looks a little bit western. By this time of the day, he should be at, "The basketball court." He whispered and did a double take at the picture in his hand.

He walked towards the court and saw 3 boys playing basketball and goofing around.

“Sorry Dongwoon, but we have a test on Monday. We have to leave early for today.” Sungjong watched from behind a bush, as creepy as it sounds. Dongwoon pouted and then nodded at his two hyungs.

“See ya around then, kiddo.” A short male with marshmallow like hair waved and went off with another boy. Now that Dongwoon was alone, Sungjong entered the basketball court quietly and watched him play alone. *He’s pretty good... Ugh. No time for that.* He shook his head and approached him.

“Yah.” Dongwoon turned around and met the cold eyes of Sungjong. He felt his classmate's gaze all the way from the other side of the court. 

"Can I help you with someth-"

"No time for that. Do you know who this is?" Sungjong held up a picture of Kikwang he found on the online school website. He still had those hideous glassess on and his hair was still a birds nest, but this was the only picture he could find of him genuinely smiling normally.

Dongwoon dropped his basketball and backed away until his back reached the fence. "Are you some kind of detective?" He spoke. Sungjong looked at him in an odd way. 

"What? Look, Im asking a simple question, do you know him or not?!" Sungjong snapped impatiently, there was a million other things he could be doing right now, important things.

"Y-Yeah... I've heard of him."

"Good. Then it wouldn't be awkward when I introduce you to him." 

Dongwoon's pupils decreased in size, he dug his fingers into the the fence. "I-I don't want to go anywhere near that F-FREAK!" His voice shaky from nervousness. Sungjong took a step forward.

"Freak...? He's a little odd but I wouldn't call him names like that." Sungjong mused. "Soo... wanna meet him?"

"N-NO!" 

"C'mon dude! The guy's... Alright...." Sungjong couldn't really think of a positive aspect about his 1 day aquaintance. Dongwoon shook his head vigourously.

"I don't wanna go anywhere near him... He creeps me out, he's a stalker!" He shrieked.

"What are you talking about Woon?" 

"The guys been following me everywhere after school. He's some kind of deranged maniac!" Sunngjong just stared at him, signalling him to go on. It was a long silence before Dongwoon decided to open his mouth and release his clutches from the fence.

"I got really scared after a few days... S-So I called some people that owed me a favour, to go and tell him to leave me alone. But it got o-out of hand and they kept tweaking money out of him since he's rich and all... So I don't want to go near him! First I hated him but now I feel bad! A-And the worst thing is I found out he likes me..."

Sungjong nodded, but cursed himself inside, hearing all this he realized he's stuck in the middle now, something he also hates. 

"I don't want to meet up with him, sorry." Dongwoon softly whispered and left first. Before Sungjong could speak he had left. He facepalmed. "I hate this..." He said to himslef and grumpily left the basketball court. What was he suppose to do now? Dongwoon refuses to even meet up with him and Kikwang's a helpless romantic it doesn't exactly go well together.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you sure he's still there? I haven't heard him speak in over an hour." Dongwoo yelled from the boys bathroom still believing if he comes out Sungjong will maul him to death.

"Uhh, yeah he's just studying and stuff." Sungyeol answered while playing with his Nintendo. 

"Yeah, he's still here." Myungsoo added while trying to balance a spoon on his nose.

"But I don't hear anything-"

"I'm back." 

"KYAAA!" Dongwoo hid behind one of the stalls. Sungjong rolled his eyes and threw his backpack into a random spot on the table, sat down and rubbed his aching head. He wished he could just redo everything and said no in the first place.

"I need your help hyungs..." 

"Whats wrong Jongie?"

"Yeah, what's up maknae?"

"You can come out now Dongwoo hyung."

"But-"

"Now."

Dongwoo did as told and slowly slipped out, sitting beside Myungsoo just in case Sungjong was playing a trick on him.

"S-So what was on your mind?" 

"Kikwang." Sungjong sighed, "And Dongwoon." 

"Ohh... The weirdo and the basketball captain?" Sungyeol replied. 

"I guess...(?) Anyway Yesterday when I went to talk to Kikwang he was being threatened by some knuckle heads from..." Sungjong tapped his chin, "TOP Highschool I think. Then I found out today that Dongwoon was the one that sent them. Now he doesn't want to see him. What's up with this?! It's like a complicated Love drama with me in the middle! I hate this!" He groaned and slammed his head down on the desk. "What do I do?" He half sobbed.

"Just quit?" Sungyeol suggested.

"Your such a bad infulence." L tsked while smacking him at the back of his head.

"Well don't stop now. You're so close!" Dongwoo cheered on.

"Close to what?" Sungjongs voice being muffled by the table.

"Hoya hyung, of course." Myungsoo joined in.

"Would you guys stop bringing that douchebag into our conversations? It's bad enough I hear about him everyday." 

"There's nothing wrong about talking about your crush~"

Sungjong got up ready to beat his hyung into a pulp, luckily he was held down by L.

"Face it Jongie. Everyone loves Hoya. Both girls and guys, nothing wrong about admitting it cause everyone has a crush on him. Your chances of being with him are slim. VEEEERY Slim." Sungyeol nodded while focusing on his game. Dongwoo facepalmed while Myungsoo gave him another good thwack on the head.

"Is this your way of encouraging him?" L glared. 

"Just the truth. Plus we all know Sungjong could get any guy he wanted. Look at him, he's SUNGJONG! The poor but hot," He winked at Sungjong which he returned with a shake of the head, "Honour Student!" Sungyeol happily smiled.

"B-But I DONT like him!" Sungjong protested and for the first time blushed in front of his hyungs which was way different from his usual self.

"Did he just..." Dongwoo pointed in disbelief.

"Am I seeing things?" Myungsoo pretended to rub his eyes.

"Did our maknae just..." Sungyeol placed a hand over his 'shocked' face.

"Blush?! OHOHOHOHOHO!" They all said in unison and laughed anime style. 

[I can just imagine them laughing while shrugging their shoulders. LMAOOO]

Sungjong patted his cheeks and realized they were a little hot, he covered them with one hand grabbed his bag with another. He left his mocking hyungs with an angry pout.

"You guys are no help!" He yelled before storming out of the library and deciding to head home. 
 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


IT IS NOW TWO STORIES IN ONE. 

Homg -___- You guys know I don't plan out my stories, right? Yeaaahh... I decided to add a side story! KIWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!~ lol sorry if your not a Kiwoon fan, but don't worry, HOJONG IS THE MAIN COUPLE HERE!

Byebye! Take care~