Sneaking out-

✶JYP's New Girl Group; D.Girlz

a/n: kkaebsong~ omg i'm so sorry for not updating like really- ;; i cri. :o soooo we give you this chapter - tokki

..... - ( co-author/s)



The seven girls laid on the floor panting and sweating so hard.

" argh~ this is hard. we've been practicing this the whole day!" Aeri chimed.

" can't we get some rest?" Gianna asked the instructor.

" no. you must get it all right-" The instructor was cutted off.

*bam!*

a guy came inside, the girls looked at him, " who are you?" RooA asked.

he seriously said, " i'm your new manager. Park Jungshin, 32 y/o."

" nice to meet you manager-nim." Soojin said.

" now, we could get along if you follow.." he sharply said.

" get up and practice for an hour and you'll be able to rest." he ordered.

Tiara pouted before getting up, " awww, i'm so tired~"

then they got back to the routine.



it was already 7:52pm.

The girls was still practicing.

" you could rest for now." - choreographer.

sweatt was trickling down on their faces.

Tiara nudged Yo.Mi and whispered something.

Yo.Mi grinned and nodded, she whispered it to the other members.

" can we use the bathroom? we're so sweaty." RooA excused.

their manager nodded.

when they got out of the practice room, Min and Soojin dashed to the bathroom and bathed.

" ahh~ my muscles hurts." Gianna sighed.

" me too. we haven't practiced like this for a while." Tiara added.

" i'm so drained... i can barely move." Soojin blurted.

when they were finished, they sneaked out of the building and ran as fast as they could. The staffs saw them dash out of the building and started to run after them. Aeri noticed it and said.

" UNNIE! PPALI! we're gonna get caught~" she stated while running.

RooA glanced at their back, and yep. some staffs were running after them, and the other one was calling for back-up. Tiara squealed and grabbed RooA's arm and started running as fast as she could. Gianna didn't mind since she is usually  jogging. Soojin was being pulled by Aeri since she's tired. Min was the last one, since she doesn't feel good. Yo.mi noticed.

" ppali Min!" Yo.Mi exclaimed and grabbed Min's arm and dragged the girl as she ran.

Min nodded and breathed, " I'll try." she tried to catch up with Yo.Mi's pace.

" uwaaa i feel free~~~~" RooA said, her arms were spreaded.

Tiara squealed, " omg, this is so hard, i haven't ran for a long time."

When they noticed that they lost the staffs, they turned to an ally.

Soojin panted and stopped running, " let's rest for a while unnies. i could't run further." she pouted

they were now walking on the streets, having fun. They didn't even bothered the looks some people were giving them.

 


they did everything they wanted to do, like going to the arcade, noraebang, eating together, movies, and shopping.

unexpectedly, RooA bumped into someone. she fell, first which made her cringe in pain. the guy helped her immidiately.

" ah mianhaeyo." he said.

Yo.Mi looked at the guy, " is that you Namjoon-ah?"  the guy looked at Yo.Mi and took off his mask and shades. Yo.Mi grinned and hugged the guy tightly and waved to the other guys who was standing behind him.

" yo bangtan~" Gianna greeted.

Min smacked Hoseok's head as her greeting making the guy pout.

Yo.Mi slinged an arm on jungkook's shoulder, " aye noona!"

" as I noticed, you became thin. are you eating well Jungkook-ah?" she looked over his side.

Jungkook immidiately nodded, " of course~ and how about noona? she looks like a living skeleton than before."

Yo.Mi hissed and glared at the guy, " guys, I'll take this gorgeous noona out for a while, I'm going to take her in your dorm later."  RooA nodded and crossed her arms while raising a brow at the younger one.

" Is that a date Jungkook-ssi?" Yo.Mi's eyes widened and smacked RooA's arm, " aish! yah... it's not." a pinkish shade is now visible on Yo.mi's cheeks.

Tiara and Aeri laugehd, " Yo.Mi-ah, why are you blushing hmm?" - Tiara

Yo.Mi frowned and covered her face, " a-ani! I'm not." Soojin nudged Jungkook's side, while wiggling her brows in a teasing way.

" jungkook is already a man! daebak! congrats jungkookie" Soojin patted his shoulder.

Min clapped her hands, " yep yep. when you come home, you better bring me something arra?" she looked at Yo.Mi intently before winking.

" what the heck are they saying?! what's happening now?! god-" Yo.Mi thought.

Jungkook smiled before looking at Yo.Mi, " I'll take care of her don't worry~"

Gianna laughed, " you better do. if I see or hear something bad about this, I swear I'll break every bone in your body making you useless in life-" Jungkook shivered before nodded. they saw that he turned pale after Gianna said that.

Yo.Mi pouted, " aigoo~ Gianna-ah. calm down~ you are scaring him." Gianna backed off and nodded, " okay okay, I'll stop."

Aeri chuckled nad massaged Gianna's back, " aigoo~ Gianna is so protective. lol are you Yo.Mi boyfriend perhaps?"

they just laughed, Jungkook started again, " so, we'll be leaving see you guys later. kaja noona-ah" he held Yo.Mi's hand tightly before dragging her away.