MBC: We Got Married (Ravi and Gianna) part 4 of 5

✶JYP's New Girl Group; D.Girlz

Off to Bora Bora!!

Topp dogg, Gianna and Ravi left the house went to the airport. after an hour, they arrived. there were reporters and fans waiting for them
ravi came down first and opened the door for gianna, " komawo oppa~  ^^" she said and grinned. the doggs were squeaking and fan boying over the couple.
but, a boy were not happy about it, Hansol was frowning while looking at the two. he put on his shades and did his poker face, when the couple started walking, the boys trailed behind them. the other 12 were smiling but hansol didn't.

Gohn nudged the boy and whispered, " wear a smile Hansol, you wouldn't want any rumors to appear right? smile~ " 
Hansol nodded and sighed deeply before smiling, the people was taking pictures of them! fans were whispering about the couple
" wow! daebak! ravi and gianna looks great together!"
Gohn patted Hansol's back and smiled.
they walked towards the plane entrance and made their way inside.
ravi, gianna and hojoon was seated together.

it wasn't awkward for gianna to seat with her hubby and brother 
" oppa, do you want to eat?" she asked hojoon who shook his head.
it was a quiet flight, but, there's a boy who is feeling uneasy.
" Hansol-ah, yah, what's wrong?" - P-Goon
Hansol got shocked and glanced at him, " e-eh? "
" what's wrong?" he repeated, hansol blinked and asnwered, " a-ani, i'm o-okay" 
P-Goon sensed something but shook it off. While, hansol *sighs* sulks and hides his feelings.


 


FINALLY!!!!! they arrived in BORACAY!!
they got off the plane and went out of the airport.
" it's sooooo~ hot!" A-tom fanned himself, the staffs asked them to ride a boat.
" wow~ the water is beautiful!" B-joo
the doggs started to take pictures, Ravi and Gianna were sitting closely.
" sorry about their noise hehe >w< " she awkwardly said.
Ravi chuckled and said, " ani ani, it's okay~"
they arrived at the island and  stayed at the hotel.
" oppa, go out first please... i need to change" gianna shooed her hubby and kicked him outside the room.
she started to rummage her luggage, " aha! since i'm not girly.... this is my style~" she smiled and walked towards the bathroom.
she came out wearing this;


(without the bag)
" oppa i'm done!" she announced and opened the door.
Ravi ruffled the girls hair and pushed her out. " aishhhhhhh" she huffed and went to the dogg's room.
* BAM!*
she opened the door, " omo! yah yah yah!" a-tom shouted. hojoon covered gianna's eyes. why? well because Hansol was changing his clothes.  
" oh?! wae? yah! oppa~" gianna hissed and tried to get hojoon's hands off her eys.
Xero butted, " CENSORED"
" BWOH?" - gianna.

 


after changing, they went out and headed to the beach!
the doggs ran to the water and started DROWNING each other.
ravi and gianna chuckled and searched for a place near the doggs.
a mission card was given to them.
" oh! a mission card!" gianna exclaimed and got the card.
she opened the envelope and handed ravi the card.
" today's mission is to find 3 treasure chest under water, along with the key. enjoy the prize inside" he said.
GIanna got excited, " omo! oppa. kaja? " she asked. ravi nodded.
a staff handed them snorkels and made gianna wear a life jacket since the water is deep (?)
they went on a boat again and made their way to the chest's location
" yeobo~ can you really do it?" ravi asked the girl.
Gianna nodded her head and said, " i may be a girl but i'm very strong!"
" and stronger than my brother...." she added and snorted.
Ravi laughed and said, " arrasseo~ just becareful okay?"
" neh oppa"

their boat arrived and the cameraman are already in the water.
the couple jumped in. ravi patted gianna's shoulder and signalled her to start.
" ah" she said and nodded.
gianna enjoyed the water, while ravi was busy searching
" omo. what am i doing?" she hissed and started looking for the keys.
ravi popped up and tossed a bundle of keys to gianna, " catch!"
luckily, she catched it.
she turned to the camera and asked, " should i look for the chest?"
and of course the  camera man couldn't answer.
she pursed her lips and tried to swim down.
" argh!" she said and tried again but continues to float on the water.
gianna panted, " why am i not going down?!!!!" she whined.
the camera man pointed at her life jacket.
" oh god. i forgot about it." she face palmed and took of the jacket.
she grinned and said, " kaja! let's meet the fishes~" 
she put on the snorkel and dive in the water. she was looking for a chest. she went up and rested on a rock
" aigoo~ i can't find it!" she said, ravi went beside her and said, " where's the life jacket?" 
" i took it off. it wasn't letting me dive." she answered.

she pulled out the keys. " oppa. did you saw a chest?" ravi nodded and pointed below them.
Gianna swam below and found the chest! 

she then pulled out a key and tried to unlock it, she went up and breathed, " omo.. oppa, it's so~~ hard!!" gianna whined and cling on ravi's arm

ravi smiled and nodded, " i know i know~ *looks at the pd* can't we ask for help?" 

the pd chuckled and said" yes you could" gianna's mouth hung open, and also her hubby. they sighed and went back to the shore.

" let's ask for your oppas help okay?" -ravi, gianna nodded her head and called her bro, " oppa, we have this weird mission. and we needed your help. is that okay?" hojoon nodded, " yah, guys!" he called out. the other guys went towards him, " wae?"

"our gianna needs our help! kaja!!!?!" he announced, the couple made their way to the boat. the doggs were having fun but hansol isn't. gohn shook his head and sighed.
 


they were searching for keys and the other two chest that they didn't open. yup! they successfully opened a chest!!! ^^
a letter popped up ( brand new laptop)

" argh~ so tired!!!" a-tom whined, nakta nodded his head. Ravi yawned, he was sleepy ( xD)
gianna glanced at his hubby, " oppa, are you tired?" 
" a little~ " he answered, gohn was watching the couple, " aigoo aigoo~"
their search lasted for 3 hours until they found the three chests.

the changed their clothes after that. and again, the doggs were having fun and the couple went out for their dinner DATE
" wahhhh daebak! it's so beautiful here ^^" gianna gasped
ravi nodded his head and smiled, " not as beautiful as you " gianna snorted ( oh gwaddddddd so cheesyyy?? right? right?)
she smacked ravi lightly, " eyyyyy, since when did you bacme a sweet talker hmm?" 
" when you came into my life~" ravi said with a cheeky smile


 


 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I'M BACK!!!!! <3 OKAY OKAY, I BEG FOR FORGIVENESS BECAUSE OF MY TURTLE-LIKE UPDATES :(
I HAD SOME PROBLEMS RIGHT NOW. I'M BROKEN AHKEY?? XD HAHAHAHA OKAY, SO I'LL TRY TO UPDATE AS FAST AS I CAN WITH THE HELP OF MY CO-AUTHOR ;) OKAY? SO.... YEAH! LOVEYOUGUYTH!!! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THAT LONG. HOPE YOUR SATISFIED WITH THE CHAPTER ^^