MBC: We Got Married (Gianna-Ravi) 1 of 5

✶JYP's New Girl Group; D.Girlz

One summer morning,

"Gianna, good morning," the PD Greeted nicely.

"Good morning, PD-nim. what brings you to have meeting with me?" Gianna asked politely.

"Well, Today it has came to the day when you will get married," The PD explained.

"Married? do you mean i am selected for the next U-Gyeol couple?" she asked shyly.

"Yes, Gianna. and your couple is still a mystery. we had contacted him. and now, you can get ready to meet him in a chic cafe in garosu-gil," The Script writer said as he nodded to the girl.

"i'll be going now, PD-Nim. thank you," she bowed before she went inside the van and going to the destined place. 

she was wearing:

---------------------

x cafe, Garosu-gil, 

a young man with a set of crew were already waiting. he was getting ready for a filming. he was all dressed up. neat, clean and really handsome. 

yes, he is no other than Kim Wonshik, or known as VIXX's main rapper, Ravi. 

[PD] Ravi-ssi. what brings you here? are you expecting someone?

[Ravi] I'm meeting my future wife

[PD] what did you feel of getting married?

[Ravi] I have never thought of getting married this soon, but i would make sure that my wife is happy with me.

[PD] Are you ready to meet her?

[Ravi] honestly, i'm nervous.

------------------------

10 minutes after the self-interviews..

Gianna was walking down the pedestrian along the sidewalks of garosu-gil. she entered the cafe the crew told her. she was now changing her look. she wears a broken white sweater, a pair of jeans and a maroon knitted cardigan slung over her shoulder. she brought a special present for her "husband". she nervously entered the cafe and walked down to where ravi was. 

"Oh," Ravi looked at her and showed his surprised face.

"Hello, i'm Gianna" She said as she bowed.

"Don't bow, i'm ravi," he smiled as he let Gianna to sit down in front of him. "anyways, how old are you?" he asked.

"I was born November 96, how about Ravi ssi?" she asked. feeling a little bit awkward.

"Whoa, so young~ i'm 22 this year, that makes me your oppa then?" he grins. 

"Yes, you are oldie oppa," She smiled, ravi's friendlyness has finally melted her chic and cool image.

"anyways, what do you wanna eat? let's order, it's my treat," he looked down at the menu.

"umm~ a cup of bubble tea, and a red velvet cake in a jar, how about ravi oppa?" she asked.

"then iced americano and freshcream cake in a jar for me," he ordered to the waitress.

"Are you VIXX Ravi?" she asked.

"Yes, and she is my wife, Gianna," He grinned while pulling Gianna into his warm embrace naturally.

"Oppa, don't." Gianna quietly nudged her "Husband"'s elbow, not to brag about their new "Marriage".

------------------------------------

(Mission card)

"Move to The Newly Wed House by the side of Haeundae; the house has two big pink windows and a country style beach house for the newly weds."

Ravi and Gianna took a KTX from Seoul to Busan and they took a bus trip to their destination, a beach house by the side of  Haeundae beach. Both the newly weds arrived at the house and was taken aback for what the crew had prepared for them. the whole cool newly wed house. a dream house which Ravi and Gianna had always talked inside the train along the trip. the furnitures, the designs, everything was more than what they both had expected. 

Gianna plopped herself on the sofa as she scribbled on a huge white sign board. she wrote all her wishes and what she had expected from the "marriage". Ravi on the other hand made his way to the other side of the board and wrote his wishes. 

"Oppa, are you finished yet?" she asked.

"Not yet, are you?" Ravi said from the other side.

"Yes!" she said.

"Wait a minute, let's exchange!" he said as he moved to her side to take a look of her wishes.

"Oppa, you want a date at the stream? how sweet," she smiled softly.

"A special song for us?" He asked eagerly.

"I loved your self-written songs, why wouldn't you make us one?" Gianna pouted her lips.

"Sure, we'll do it some time~" he smiled as he messed the younger's hair.


"Oppa.... do you know how to cook?" Gianna tilted her head and gazed at the guy

"hmm, i'm not that good though~ I might ruin the food" Ravi answered while scratching his nape nervously

" What do we do? " Gianna plopped on the sofa and buried her face there

" Wait a minute" Ravi excused himself and went to the kitchen

" hmm? what is he going to do?" Gianna mumbled and laid down comfortably, Then Ravi came back with a wide smile "Wae? what did you do? hmm?" 

" You'll see~ so what shall we do?" Ravi sat down on the floor because Gianna was laying on the sofa

" we didn't see the bedroom~ should we check it out?" Gianna straightened and stood up, Ravi nodded his head and led the way to their bedroom.

Gianna followed him upstairs and she was the one who opened the door . " Wow~ daebak!" Ravi was amazed still looking around " Are you that amazed oppa? haha cute~" Gianna chuckled and walked inside " It's a big, simple room! this is my style" She dashed towards the bed and leaped to lay down

" So comfortable~ oppa~ ppali~ come in! it's your bedroom too" Gianna raised her head to gaze at Ravi who was standing by the door, he was still amazed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------



A/N: This is the first part of the WGM Series. hope you guys enjoy

-author & co-author