Practice

✶JYP's New Girl Group; D.Girlz

a/n: omg omgggg sorry for not updating TT.TT i'll make it up to you guyss~! huhuhuh omgg



RooA was walking along the hallways, until.

" argh!" she fell down.

" omo sorry- oh RooA?! annyeong~ how's your group?" the guy asked as he helped RooA up.

RooA scratched her head, " they are okay i guess? hahaha oh, we should catch up with each other soon Markiee~ if you saw Min unnie, tell her to call me seeya" 

she smiled and walked towards the practice room.

" hana dul set ne-" the choreographer was cutted off.

" i'm here~" RooA announced.

" unnie~! yah, where were you?!" Soojin blurted, her hands were on her waist.

Min laughed and slinged an arm on Soojin's shoulder.

" aigoo maknae, why so curious?" 

Soojin pouted and huffed, " we were starting to learn our dance for our comeback unnie, we should get serious here." 

Tiara grinned, " tsk, don't get angry Soojin-ah, RooA went to the cr."

Gianna was focused in learning the dance steps.

" *sigh* yah stop talking and let's go back to the dance. we need to perfect this by the end of the day." Aeri seriously said.

Yo.Mi nodded, " true~ so let's go!"

 


" good job girls~ i'll check you tomorrow." - choreographer. 


Yo.Mi grinned at her phone when she saw who was calling her.

Min saw it and laughed, " oh why are you grinning so widely?"

Yo.Mi got startled and widened her eyes, " h-huh?! yah. i was not."

" pftt don't act like you didn't grin. aigoo~ i think that's mr. JJ?" the girl joked.

" mr. jj?" Yo.Mi frowned.

" ya know, jeon jungkook. your favorite dongsaeng." she answered.

" a-ah. aniyo~ aish let me just take this call." Yo.Mi blushed and dashed outside.

Tiara looked at Yo.Mi who ran.

" aye Min! what's her problem?" Tiara pointed at the direction where Yo.Mi went.

Min shrugged, " i don't know unnie, i just told her that jungkook was calling and then.... she ran~"

SOojin popped out of nowhere, " oh! so unnie like jungkook?"

RooA butted in, " of course! she's just shy to tell the truth-"

" Gianna!" Aeri blurted.

Gianna looked at her, " how are the things going with Hansol?"

" well, we haven't talked to each other yet. maybe we got busy after wgm." Gianna sadly said.

Aeri smiled, " you miss him?"

" yes? no? *sigh* i don't know." Gianna answered.

" oh!! i guess he is sulking since you didn't have time for him and the other boys." Tiara chuckled, Gianna bit her lips.

" he knows that i was shooting those past months though he should understand that." she answered and scratched her head.

RooA and Min whistled, " someone's having problem with boys~" RooA teased.

" nugu nugu?" - Gianna.

" YOU!!" the four of them pointed at Gianna.

" ME?!!"

" yes you!!!!" they answered.

Soojin and Yo.Mi walked inside.

" oh what were you guys talkng about?" Yo.Mi asked as she put her cellphone in her pocket.

" problem about boys" Tiara said and smirked.

Gianna pouted.

Soojin laughed, " aigoo~ seems like Gianna unnie is the one who has that problem."

Aeri looked at Gianna, before nodding, " true. she is the one lol HAHAHAHAHHAHA"

RooA hit the girl's head, " ouchhiee~"

" aigoo~! stop it, omg or should I call your crush for you?" RooA winked.

" BYUNGHOON?! YAH HOW DID YOU GET HIS NUMBER?!" Aeri exclaimed.

" L.JOE?!" Tiara and Soojin shouted.

Yo.Mi huffed, " guys no need to shout please." 

Min sighed, " let's talk about those later, but for now practice." 

" but-" Soojin whined.

RooA looked at the maknae intently, " no buts. let's go."

the other girls sighed as they walked towards the middle of the practice room.

" 1 2 3 go!"