MBC: We Got Married (Ravi and Gianna) part 5 of 5 [ending] [1/2]

✶JYP's New Girl Group; D.Girlz

The last fiming of We Got Married.

1 of final 7 episodes...

It has been 100 days since the first day of filming. Both Ravi and Gianna were growing closer to each other. No one could tell that they were only married for the reality show's sake. the filming of the last episode takes 7 days. the last seven days inside the couple house. The couple wishlist were all fulfilled except for one from Ravi and one from Gianna. The first from the last missions is, for Ravi to make Gianna a song for both of them to perform together at both music shows sponsored by MBC, Music Core and Show Champion. and for the first time, Ravi took his "wife" to watch how he works at the studio with VIXX boys. 

"Gianna ssi, welcome to our studio," N beamed.

"Take your time, Gianna ssi," Hongbin welcomed her.

"Oppa deul, you make me look like your sister in law," she giggled.

"You are indeed our sister in law, Little girl, " Ken ruffled the younger's hair.

"Sadly, we only have 7 remaining days to see our little sister-in-law on screen," Hyuk Shrugged.

 

--PDNIM-- MISSION HAS ARRIVED

[the camera man send the mission card to the couple]

"Record a song together and perform it in Show! Music Core and Show Campion," Ravi read the card.

"This is the start of a new unit after Jokwon and Gain Seonbae-nim," Ken chuckled.

"Wonshik ah, this better to be good," Hongbin added.

"Oppa, ottokhae?" Gianna said as she looked up to her couple.

"Don't worry, I wont let you all down," Ravi smiled as he scribbled on his notepad.

 

[The PD cuts the scene and moved the screen into a picture and video slideshow of their 5 month's 'marriage'] [the first opening scene was the text: "The Very first Un-Scripted WGM, The youngest Couple, one of the most romantic one."]

 

---[BGM: LED APPLE's Who Are You]----

(the video footage for the whole series came, photo collages slideshow starts to fill the screen along the song)--(then the screen moved to the moving pictures along with the changes of songs, videos of their moments popping on the screen)


" It's done!" ravi exclaimed and stretched his hands over his head. his eyes caught a glimpse of his "wife" who was sitting in front of him, scribbling down her sketch book. "Hyojin ah.." he started.

"Yes, oppa?" Gianna looked up to her "husband' and left her scribbles unfinished.

Ravi wanted to talk but his voice was held down his throat. his words were untangled within the vision of Gianna in front of him. He realized that his feelings had grown from the so-called reality show couple feeling into a natural crush for the girl. he didn't get much opportunities to spend more time with the girl. 

"Oppa, what is it you wanna tell me?" Gianna asked as she moved closer to Ravi.

"Aniya, nothing much. let's have lunch at garosu-gil and do some shopping," he smiled as she took the girl by the hand and opened the door for the girl.

Gianna followed Ravi as she took her backpack and wore her casual outfit. Ravi himself wore a daypack over his shoulders, a T-shirt, khaki shorts, snapback, a pair of sneakers, and a pair of aviators

"Hyojin ah," he said.

"Hmm," the girl hummed as she looked at Ravi.

"This will do good with your look," he said as he puts a pair of shades covering Gianna's eyes.

"so, let's go?" Gianna asked as she looked up to her husband.

Ravi smiled as he nodded his head gently and lead Gianna to their car. he hummed VIXX's 'Beautiful Killer' along the way to the car while holding Gianna's hand. 'If it wasn't for the show, i won't be this close to her. but because of this show, i think i learned about falling in love, crushing on someone and getting to stay with someone this pretty' he said in his mind.