MBC: We Got Married (Ravi and Gianna) part 2 of 5

✶JYP's New Girl Group; D.Girlz

In-Laws Visitation Day 1: VIXX Brother In Law's Visit

Two weeks after their first stay at the couple's house, they got an unexpected guess. 6 guys bombarding the couple's house. well, it was 5 of Ravi's band members plus a familiar guy from a drama Gianna liked to watch, Reply 1997. They came inside the house while the couple were busy preparing the food for the guests. Gianna was busy baking her chiffon cake and Ravi was helping her dripping the "Hand-drip" coffee.

 

"SURPRISE~" Ken squealed from the living room, making Gianna startled as she constantly hid behind his "hubby"'s back.

"Omo~ a shy wife you got here," Hongbin said as he leaned on the bar to look at the newly wed's activity.

"Chill, yeobo~ it's my brothers," Ravi chuckled and flung an arm around Gianna's shoulder.

"Aigoo, our Ravi is all grown-up! anyways, I'm actor Cha hakyeon," a dark-skinned guy greeted happily.

"I am Gianna," Gianna shyly bowed.

"OH MY GOODNESS, she is like the yeoja version of Taekwoonie hyung," this came from Ken who was now exploring the smart tv hung by the livingroom.

"Don't be so shy, I'm Hyuk, the maknae," Hyuk offered a handshake.

"nice to meet you," she shyly smiled as she tugged on Ravi's shirt, asking him to bend down a little.

"What is it, wifey?" he asked as he bent his body to a slightly lower level.

"i'll get the cake. oh! and i am so gonna die soon, i can't stand it meeting my own favorite idol," she shyly whisper as she blushed.

"What a cute wife you got there, Wonshik ah. i'm jealous," this came from Hongbin.

"I wish i was the one who was chosen for this season's couple," Hyuk spazzed.

"Totally a replica of this cold guy," Ken endlessly poked leo, causing the latter to glare on him.

"How old is her again?" Seo In Guk asked.

"10 years younger than you, hyung," Ravi chuckled.

"wow," Hyuk said as his eyes moved to see Gianna decorating the cake.

"oppa," Gianna coded Ravi to help her.

"i'm coming, wifey," he said as he walked into the kitchen counter and bent down to find out what she needs.

"Oppa, it's going to be N oppa and Hyuk oppa's birthday right?" she whispered.

"It's a surprise from us right?" he said as he walked to turn the living room lamps off and Gianna the candles.

"one, two, three," she counted as both of them started singing the birthday song.

"/gasps/oh my gosh!" N squealed.

"Happy birthday, Hakyeon ah~" Leo dabbed a cream on N's cheeks.

"Happy birthday, hyuk oppa~" Gianna smeared a whole lot cream on hyuk's cheeks.

"Gianna you're looking for a damn war!" Hyuk smirked as he smeared the girl's forehead with cream.

"Stop! you need to blow the candles and make a wish," Hongbin cut the fight off before gianna could pout more and more.

----------------------------------------------------------------

In-laws visitation Day 2: Meet D.Girls Sister in laws~!

Days have passed after the In Laws visited them. A group of girls was told to pay a visit. The girls invaded the house while the Gianna was preparing the food .  Ravi was preparing the movie. 

" Yo yo yo!!!! D Girlz in the house!" YoMi exclaimed and earned a smack from Min

"Yah! aish" she pouted and stomped her way to the living room.

The girls followed YoMi,  Ravi was surprised to see Gianna's groupmates

" Annyeonghaseyo~ " they bowed and Ravi stood up and bowed shyly

" wow~ this guy is tall!" Aeri eyed the guy from head to toe "DAEBAK!" she added

Gianna apeared and greeted them, then settled the foods. " Shall we close the curtains?"  Ravi nodded and helped Gianna in Closing the tied Curtains (bc of her height ;) jk)

After preparing they settled down,  Min changed the movie secretly when the couple was doing their thing with the curtains, even her co-members didn't know.

Ravi, Gianna, Soojin, and Aeri was sitting in the Sofa,  while Tiara, RooA, YoMi, and Min were on the floor - near the FOOD! 

Min turned to the camera beside her and grinned cheekily " do you want to know what are we going to watch? kekeke~" she leaned closer and whispered " The wig~" 

 She cleared and said " I clearly changed the movie okay. so if you are disturbed don't blame the guy~" 

" Bwoh?! " they exclaimed, she just smiled and turned to the tv. The tv was somehow huge. (imagine watching a creepy movie in a huge tv)

The fisrt thing before the movie was the trailer!
( watch it if you dare okay~ don't blame me if you got creeped out or scared - this is Sonnie by the way and i watched it before posting it here kkk u n u) 

" God!!! ! oops~ sory for my language" YoMi said 

" SEUNGMINNN!!!!!" they screamed " hehe just watch!" 

The movie started and their attention was focused. The camera was focused on Gianna and Ravi, Gianna was somehow clinging on his arm.

They were clinging on each other.

meanwhile, the couple was like a couple. Ravi was covering Gianna's eyes when a ceepy/scary part is there.

" ani~ you can't it's uhmm... scary!" Ravi said

"eyy~ i can manage" she pried his hand of her eyes and regreted it

" or maybe not!" Ravi covered it again and gave some food to her

" just eat"

later did the couple know, Tiara and RooA was imitating them

" just eat~" Tiara covered RooA's eyes and feed her

" omg! thank you oppar~" RooA snorted and chewed the food

Soojin and Aeri was busy hogging the foods

" Nom Nom Nom" they said.

"asjdhkfvy!!!!!" YoMi harassed Min's arm by punching and biting it because the movie was too much for her.

" God! just eat!" Min shoved chips inside YoMi's mouth and she munched it.

After the movie they cleaned up and Tira, Aeri, and Min went to the kitchen to prepare food.

" so, Gianna~ how's life with Ravi?" YoMi started

" well... uhmm it's great! he treats me nicely" Gianna nodded at her answer.

" unnie, aren't you going to prepare anything special for your hubby?" Soojin laughed, Gianna blushed at the word 'hubby'

" ermm, we'll talk about that later okay~ hehe" she awkwardly said

" aigoo~ our Gianna is shy when it comes to this~ tsk tsk" RooA teased

" unnie~" they laughed, " Ravi-ssi?" RooA glanced at tyhe guy

"please drop that ssi. " he smiled, " your scary" Soojin said which earned a smack from Gianna, "WAE?!!" soojin moved back to YoMi

" aigoo this girls~ Ravi-ah, i heard you didn't text Gianna after shootings" YoMi said, Gianna covered her unnie's mouth

" well, our schedules are tight and we arae busy in our practices"  YoMi nodded and grinned " if i caught you not communicating with our jiji, you'll see~" she cheerfully threatened

At the Kitchen:

"unnie, can we?" Aeri faced Tiara who was holding the peper paste

" wait a minute, let's finish cooking ramen, kimchi stew, jjajangmyun, mandu, japchae, beef, kimbap, and tonkastsu for Soojin" Tiara said. 

" unnie, the kimchi stew is done~ " Min exclaimed and set it aside.

When the foods are almost done, Aeri and Tiara did their job with Ravi's ramen, it became extra extra exrtaaa spicy

" God~ Min, this ramen is spicy!" Tiara exclaimed

"ah! really?" Min went to them and tasted it, " it's spicy" she said with her posker face

Aeri tasted it and her face was like Min's " It's..... spicy" 

They served the table.. and Ravi didn't know what was happening and what really happened with the ramen

" Jalmoketsumnida~" 

"oppa, can i haave a taste" Gianna pointed at ravi's ramen,  Aeri glanced at the cople and whispered something to Tiara

Ravi took a spoonful ramen(?) and fed Gianna, " hmm" Tiara hummed

Gianna was like

But didn't show it and faked smile, Aeri and Tiara was snickering

" how was it?" Ravi asked, and Tiara coughed to clear because a piece was stucked.

" hmmm? ah... it was.... nice!" Gianna gave a thumbs up

Ravi ate and he was like

" OMG! " Soojin said, the others laughed at his reaction, " what's with this?" 

" actually, we accidentally added pepper paste, and somehow it became like that" Aeri explained

" we'll play a game, when Gianna lose Ravi will eat all of it" RooA said

" arrasseo arrasseo~" Ravi agreed

They will play a game called cham cham cham

Min will lead the game, she got a stick. "Soojin!" Soojin went closer to Min - >.> (right) <.< (left) - it's their face okay~

" cham cham cham! > " <.< - Soojin "good!"

" cham cham cham! < "  >.> - Gianna " great!" Ravi clapped

" cham cham cham! > " >.> - Aeri " Aeri~~ why!!!" YoMi said dramatically

" cham cham cham! > " >.> - Ravi " ha! " Soojin exclaimed

" cham cham cham! < " <.< - RooA "andwae~!! unnie!!" Tiara said

 " Cham Cham CHAM! < " <.<  - Gianna " omg! i think they will lose XD " YoMi said 

"CHAM CHAM CHAM! < " >.> - Tiara " one person left~"

" CHAM CHAM CHAM! < " <.< - Ravi " great!"

" CHAM CHAM CHAM! < " >.>  "yay YeonMi~~" Tiara cheered

" who won?" Ravi asked " we won! the coouple's score is ! " Min said

" really?!" Gianna asked " yupp!"

In the end, Ravi ate the spicy ramen.

After that, they cleaned up again

" bye bye~" they bid goodbye and the in-laws left



A/N: 

Annyeonghaseyu~!! updated again~ ;) sorry if the update took so long hehe~

I noticed that many authors abandon their applyfics.... but since being a great author(s) we shouldn't abandon stories, so we will continue updating until the story is done! <3

we'll not abandon this!! hehehe hope you guys enjoyed the chapter :3

We'll update soon~ seeyou! XD

-author & co-author