Finally

At The Wedding..

Eunsun was perplexed .She glanced at  Jongin,who seemed annoyed and angry. She continued to stare at Yixing as he walked towards them. He looked at both of them before smirking.

" Oh! Jongin, by busy you meant busy?" Yixing said with a smug look on his face. 

Both Jongin and Eunsun blushed at his words. Jongin had told Yixing he couldn't hang out with him as he was busy with some work, and now that Yixing had found out the actual reason behind his absence, Jongin was a little embarrassed. 

Eunsun immediatly realized who Yixing was and cringed when she recalled Jongin's reason. She took a quick look at Yixing and that was when she noticed a group of boys standing behind him. Eunsun scanned their faces and her eyes widened when they met two familiar faces; Kris and Tao. Tao was the one to recognize Eunsun first ,and he trudged towards her and Jongin.

" Eunsun and Jongin! What a pleasant surprise!." Tao said with an enormous smile on his face.

" So, you were on a date  with this ugly kid?" Kris asked  Eunsun as he walked towards Jongin and hugged him. Eunsun's head was starting to ache. How in the world did Jongin know Kris and Tao.

" You know them?" Eunsun asked Jongin.

" Yeah, they were my seniors at university. But, how do you know these s?" Jongin asked with an equally confused look. Kris and Tao playfully slapped Jongin when they heard his words.

" Kris and Tao are my collegues." She answered as she smiled at the boys. Tao dramatically ran towrads Eunsun and grabbed her shoulders.

" Collegues?! I thought we were bestfriends!" Tao said as he feigned sadness. 

" Whatever!" Eunsun sanpped and rolled her eyes . Despite his manly looks Tao acted like  a toddler. She often treated him like he was her dongsaeng and his bahaviour was getting on her nerves.

" Tao stop!" She shrieked as Tao continued to weep. Tao laughed when he noticed how annoyed she was by his actions. He flung an arm around her shoulders and giggled.

" Sorry for disturbing you when you were on a date."  He said without an ounce of  sincerity in his voice.  He was definitely mocking her.

" We weren't on a date." Eunsun said as she shook her head in denial. She was flustered and wanted to smack Tao on the face. Kris just burst out laughing at her cute actions.

"That explains why you both were on the verge of kissing." Yixing mumbled. Eunsun ignored his words and looked at the two boys who were a little away from them. They were awkwardly standing with a dejected look on their faces. Eunsun concluded that they were Jongin's friends too. She looked at Kris expectedly. She was waiting for Kris to introduce them to her. Kris quickly nodded when he saw her quizzical expression.

" My bad. This is Jongdae and Minseok. And Yixing, who you are already aware of, I assume" Kris said as he dragged the three hot men towards her. Eunsun was in awe as she stared at their flawless features. But, none of them seemed to attract her.

The boys began conversing with her. It was quite awkaward but in minutes, Eunsun found herself enjoying it. The boys were jovial and friendly and she was having a great time.

Jongin on the other hand wasn't enjoying it at all. He stared at her as she laughed at  Chen's lame jokes. His friends were being excessively friendly and their actions irked Jongin. Jongdae noticed Jongin's annoyance and intetionally put his arm around Eunsun's shoulders. This action was the last straw for Jongin as he took angry srtides towards Eunsun and wrapped his right arm around her waist.

" Stay away from my girl!" he screamed. He then grabbed Eunsun's wrist and  dragged her. Jongin made sure that he was gentle, because he knew that Eunsun was the type of girl that wouldn't hesitate to slap him if he hurt her. 

Eunsun was completely baffled by Jongin's action. She was also a little flattered when he called her ' My girl'. But she was going to play hard to get. She could vaguely hear the boys laugh but she was busy staring at Jongin's face. He was biting his lower lip and anger was evident in his eyes. Sweat was trickling down his face and he looked unbelievably hot.

He finally let go of her hand. They were standing in another part of the Han river. There were a few couples and teenagers and the place was quite calm and peaceful.

Eunsun looked around and looked back at Jongin who was breathing hard. The anger in his eyes hadn't managed to fade and he looked quite scary and hot. Eunsun placed her hands on her hips and stared back at Jongin.

" Why the heck did you drag me to this place?" She asked.

" I didn't like you talking to those s. Don't talk to them" Jongin said with a very serious look on his face. Eunsun supressed a smile  and tried to keep the angry demeanour.

" You have no right to tell me what to do ! You also have no right to be jealous" Eunsun hissed. She just wanted him confess and ask her out.

Jongin was infuriated by her words. He wrapped one arm around her waist and cupped her face with the other. He then brought her lips to his and  finally,kissed her. The kiss was filled with passion. Jongin smiled when he felt her kiss him back. He enjoyed the sweet taste of her lips. The kiss was completely different from the few ones that he had with his old girlfriends.

Eunsun slowly wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him with the same amount of passion. She then played with his silver hair. She pulled away to take a breath, but Jongin didn't let that happen . He genly but passionaltely kissed those beautiful lips.They finally broke away from the kiss. Eunsun and Jongin were breathing hard. Jongin was feeling ecstatic and was smiling. But his smile faded when he heard Eunsun's words.

" That doesn't explain anything." Eunsun said as she tried controlling her laughter. She unwrapped her arms from his neck and placed them on her hips once again. Jongin was about to scream in frustration. How obvious did he have to make it.

"Okay! Choi Eunsun, would you b-be my g-girl friend." He stuttered and avoided Eunsun's amused gaze.

Eunsun laughed at his cuteness. It was fun to see the hot Jongin change into the cute one within seconds. 

"Yes, I'll be your girl friend." She whispered before pulling him down for another sweet kiss.

This was the best decision she had ever made

****************************************

Only one more chapter to go!! Hope you guys liked it! How was the cute and y Jongin?

Check out my other stories too

Being His Boss  ( Lay and oc)

Hopeless Dream  (J-hope and oc)

 

 Please subscribe comment and vote!