The Conversation

At The Wedding..

All my anxiety over the speech disappeared and were replaced with thoughts of Jongin.  He seemd so well mannerd and courteous to the guests. He was a perfect gentleman. But when it came to me,he was one cocky . The wedding was being held in the country side. Both Eunji and Luhan weren't that religious and preferred to have their wedding in a tranqiul place. 

Once I enterd the hall my eyes naturally met Jongin's. He looked at me and his lips curled into a smile, I looked away and blushed. What was this guy doing to me?!

                                                                                ********************************

 Being the bestman Jongin had to give a speech too. His speech was meaningful and hilarious whereas mine, was rather boring and monotonous. My mind was occupied with thoughts of Jongin. His smile, his jovial attitude, his y smirk and his deep voice. It was all so...alluring. He really was flawless! All these thoughts were scaring me. Was I falling in love with him?!

"Something is bothering you." Eunji stated. The ceremony was over and we were just standing as guests came and congratulated the couple.

I sighed and replied. "It's nothing.Don't worry about me".

"I've known you for years and I know when there is something bothering you. I'm not forcing you to tell it to me but if you want help,I'll always be there.For now, why don't you go and eat something?" Eunji said with a smile.

I meekly nodded and walked away.

                                                                                ********************************

"Please help me!Pretty please?" Chanyeol pleaded with those big eyes."This will be the last time.I'm pretty sure that she is my soulmate."

The giant wanted me to help him with that Japanese girl and I was not willing to. Everytime I help Chanyeol with a girl, I end up getting in trouble. The last time I helped him in high school, I got suspended. Chanyeol forced me to blind fold this girl and lock her in a room after which he was suppose to come and and give her a romantic surprise and being the coward that he was, he never turned up. The girl was stuck in the room for the whole day and when the teachers found her in the room that evening,she blamed it on me and I was suspended for a week. From the day of that  dreadful incident I've been trying to avoid helping Chanyeol.

Chanyeol continued to plead and I was starting to get annoyed.

"Chanyeol, just stop pestering me and off." I snapped. I didn't mean to hurt his feelings but  sadness and disappointment were evident in his eyes.  I was consumed by guilt.

"Yeollie, I'm sorry. I'm just a little confused and frustrated. This week has been really stressful and I just can't think straight." The truth was that I was just engrossed in thoughts of Jongin and I was intimidated by the fact that I was falling in love with a complete starnger.

Chanyeol simply nodded and smiled. "Yeah... I am sorry for pestering you. This week must have been a nightmare.But, if there is something bothering you,you can always come to me." With that Chanyeol just walked away.

Having nothing else to do I just went and sat in the corner. I was busy sulking when a  familiar scent washed over me. I turned around and was a little startled when I saw Jongin . He was staring at me intently. 

I harrumphed and asked. "Is there anything you need,Jongin-ssi?"

"Oh! Nothing...I just wanted to talk to you."

"About what?" I asked with curiousity. What would y Jongin want to talk about.

"Nothing in particular. I just wanted to know more about you."

" Why?!" I shrieked

"I just wanted to get to know you. Afterall,you're my bestfriend's friend." He said with a smirk.

"Okay...uhm, what do you want to know about me?"

"Anything."

"Okay...well, I'm Choi Eunsun. I'm 23 years old and I'm an architect." I was hoping that he would be contended with the information I gave him and would leave. I was scared  I would get into another embarassing and awkward situation with him.

When Jongin realized that I was done talking,he laughed. His smile was so adorable and contagious. How could a man be so cute and hot at the same time?!

"I'm not going anywhere until I know alot about you." 

I sighed and began talking.We had a casual conversation and. It was actually quite fun talking to him. He was really funny and I found myself opening up to him. In contrast to his looks and behaviour ,Jongin was actually a shy person. He would always blush while talking and would act really dorky sometimes, but he tried his best to keep his cool and y image.

Jongin told me alot about his life. I found out that he was twenty three years old too. He was running a dance institution and I was amazed by his talent. He could  dance and rap. I told him about my passion for music and we continued fooling around but his actions often confused me. In the middle of our conversation he would  pinch my cheeks and say.

" Aigoo! You're so cute."

I would try my best to reamin expressionless at such instances. 

We continued bonding and I realized that talking to Jongin made me feel much better. I forgot about all my worries and I could just be myself. After what seemed like ten minutes of conversing,we were interrupted by a high pitched voice.

"Oppa! It's time to leave." There came a beautiful girl. She was a little younger than me and was wearing a floral dress.Her hair was tied up into a messy bun and she looked effortlessly flawless. Now, I barely had any self esteem left in me.

"Oh! Can you believe it Eunsun?! We've been talking for over an hour!" Jongin exclaimed.

I finally tore my gaze away from the girl and looked at my watch. Jongin was right! What seemed like ten minutes turned out to be an hour.

"I guess It's time for me to leave, Eunsun." Jongin said and smiled.

I smiled back . To be honest, I was devastated. The fact that we might never meet dawned upon me and I was extemely disappionted.

" I hope I get to see you again." I said and extended my arm.

"You will." He said with that y grin plastered on his face. I was about to pull my hand back when Jongin pulled me for a hug. I was too shocked to hug back. so I awkwardly stood with my hands draping over the sides. Jongin finally pulled back and what he did next made my legs feel weak. He placed a tender kiss on my right cheek making me tremble but I tried my best to act normal and smiled.

"We will meet, Miss Choi."He whisperd and walked away. The other girl immediatly clung onto his arm and I wondered who the girl was. Jongin clearly stated that he had two noonas and she defintely wasn't his noona. She even called him oppa! I watched them as the distance between us increased and noticed how they were whispering to each other and laughing.  So,was Jongin just playing with  me or was that how he normally behaved with friends. My heart clenched at the sight and I decided to ignore it. 

The scariest part of the wedding wasn't giving a speech. What scared me the most was falling in love with a complete stranger who was attractive in so many ways. A stranger who was completely out of my league. I told myself to forget him.

After all, I might never see him again.

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hello! Hoped you liked this chapter. Kyaa! I've been having so many Kai feels lately! Can't wait for OVERDOSE!! But the ferry incident is devastating. I hope Korea finds strength and moves on. Hwaiting!

Remember to subcribe,comment and vote. Please comment and tell me your views on the story. I really would like to know your opinions! <3