Flustered

At The Wedding..

"Annyeong-haseyo, I'm Kim jongin, Luhan's best friend" 

"A-Annyeog, Jongin-ssi, I'm Choi Eun Sun." For some reason I stumbled over my words. Was it simply beacuse this hot guy was talking to me?!

Jongin noticed my nervousness and smirked . We both kept staring at each other,and finally Luhan came and smiled at me. This was the first time I was happy to see his annoying face.

"How do you feel, loser?". Luhan and I were very close. Even though we used to argue and bicker a lot, he was like a brother to me.

I snickered and said "Feeling hot and fabulous, Princess Lulu."

"You think you look hot?! You're nothing when compared to my wifey." He said and pulled Eun ji for a hug.

For a second I wanted to slap him,but then I realized that what he said was true. I was nothing when compared to Eunji. Eunji was gorgeous. She had a petite structure,big brown eyes and many other assets. When compared to her I was rather ,mundane. I was so engrossed in my thoghts that I didn't notice Luhan's absence. Finally when I broke out of my thoughts ,I realized that only Jongin was there. Luhan and Eunji were busy making out in the corner.

"Ughh! Why do they keep doing that?" I sighed in exasperation. 

I was waiting for Jongin to say something, and I was quite puzzled when I noticed that y grin on his face.  He was truly beautiful! Those small yet elegant eyes , those y lips, his smooth ski...I really should stopI barely know this guy! But what he did next shocked me!

Suddenly he leaned forward and adjusted my strap,which,without my notice,was slipping off my shoulder. I was flabbergasted! I tried talking,but I couldn't make coherent sentences. I was a gibbering wreck. Jongin,was obviously enjoying my reaction and had that ing smirk on his face.

He slowly leaned forward and whisperd  "It's nice to know that I have such a big effect on you, Miss Choi."

 Kim jongin is definitely the biggest after Luhan. No wonder they're best friends.

pulled back as I tried to hide my emotions. "Please Jongin-ssi, don't be delusional. God! You're full of yourself!"

Once again I found his face close to mine,but this time he did the most  unblelievable thing ; he placed a small kiss on my cheek.

"W-Why did y-you do that?!" I stutterd. Did this hot boy just kiss me?! I was pretty sure I was hyentilating.

"Yup, it's conformed. I definitely have an effect on you. That pretty face of yours is smoking red and ,you can bareley speak properly in my presence ." he whispered and wiggled his eyebrows.

I was flusterd! I could barely comprehend what was happening.

"Uhm...actually, I really got to go". I said and rushed out of the room.

I just wanted to get out of there, out of his sight. I was embarassed and flustered. The scene kept replaying in my mind.Why did this cute stranger have such a big effect on me? I kept walking until I bumped into a sturdy chest.

"Omo! I'm so sorry, didn't see you there." I scrambled to my feet and apologised.I was ready to walk away ,when that person grabbed my wrist.

"Yah!Eunsun, you can't even recognise your bestie?". There he was my giant friend, Chanyeol. Chanyeol, Eunji and I were friends sice high school. We were inseparable. Eventhough Chanyeol seemed like a tough guy he was a big dork! 

"Chanyeol! What took you so long?" I screamed and hit him. If he was there with me, I would have escaped the embarassing situation with Jongin.

He winced in pain and replied. "Well, I was expecting a warm welcome,nevertheless I have to accept the fact that  you look gorgeous."

I blushed and buried my face into his chest. It was so nice to have him around.

He then pulled back and looked at me with those huge creepy eyes. He obviously wanted something.

"Eunsun, can you please help me with this girl? She is japanese and she is so pretty! I think it's love at first sight! " He pleaded with his disgusting aegyo. Chanyeol was a hopeless romantic. Even with his good looks he didn't manage to have a girl friend and that was simply because he lacked the 'cool factor' that most girls liked . He was such a dork!

 

 

***************************************************************************************************************************************************

 Yay!! I finished the second chapter!! Hope you guys like Jongin's cocky attitude and Chanyeol's dorky one! 

 Please subscribe and comment!