We Meet Again

At The Wedding..

Two weeks had gone by and everyone was ecstatic,except Eunsun. Luhan and Eunji were enjoying their married life and Chanyeol was making unbelievable progress with the Japanese girl. Eunsun on the other hand was busy fantasizing about Jongin. Her mind was filled with thoughts of him and she despised herself for it. She was sure that she hadn't merely devoloped and infatuation with him. But what she was feeling ,was love. Yes,it was a short period of time to fall in love but she couldn't help it.  A part of her knew that he would play an importent role in her life.

"I'll call you after the date. Akari is going to be the mother of my kids. I know she is the one!" Chanyeol gushed.

Eunsun rolled her eyes at his enthusiasm .

"Don't bother calling. Your perfect life is just going to lower my self-esteem."

Chanyeol and Eunsun had  lunch together. It was a part of their daily routine. Chanyeol's office was right next Eunsun's ,making it quite convenient for them to spend time with each other.  She enjoyed having luch with Chanyeol. But lately the only thing that he talked about was Akari. Eventhough she was happy for him ,Chanyeol's perfect love life made her feel lonely and she envied him for having such a perfect relationship.

"What's wrong with you?! Lately you've been extremely moody. I know there is something bothering you,but I don't understand why you're refusing to tell me." Chanyeol was starting to get annoyed at Eunsun's grumpiness.

"I really don't know what's wrong with myself! So,just stop bothering me."

Eunsun felt like she was going to break down. She was sterssed out. She had a lot of work to do and thoughts of Jongin were distracting her. Her hectic life as an architect and her hopeless love life was stressing her out, and her fun and quirky personality was slowly disappearing.

Chanyeol softened when he realized that Eunsun was going through a hard time. He slowly walked towards his best friend and hugged her.

"I'm sorry.But please take care of yourself. You seem to be under a lot of pressure and it's not good for  you. The best thing to do at such times is  to express your feelings.So, you can tell me your problems eventhough I can't promise I'll stay awake."

Eunsun smiled as she enjoyed his warm embrace. He was the 'Happy Virus' indeed.

                                                               ***************************************************************************

Eunsun was busy making sketches when she was interrupted by a deep voice that belonged to none other than ,Kris. Kris was her collegue and friend. He was a few years older than her but was a very friendly person.

"Hey Eunsun!"

She quickly greeted him and continued doing her work. 

"What's up" she asked him.

"Actually ,Tao and I are going to catch up with some old friends at this new club,and we thought it would be fun if you joined us"

"Wu Fan , you know I'm not a person who enjoys clubbing." Eunsun said with an apologetic smile.

"Oh,you don't have to feel bad! You seemed depressed lately and I thought this would be a good diversion." He simply replied as he walked away.

Eunsun was perplexed. Were her feelings that conspicuous. What had Kim Jongin done to her?

                                                                       ***************************************

That evening Eunsun promised herself that she wouldn't think of Jongin. She would move on with life and forget about him.

She sighed as she continued walking. Eunsun left her office at 6pm; which was a little earlier than usual. This gave her the oppurtunity to go grocery shopping; a chore that she wasn't very fond of.

As she continued walking she looked down at her grocery list .The lack of attention caused her to bump into another person. Unfortunately she lost balance and fell flat on the ground. Eunsun winced in pain as she slowly hoisted herself up. The person she bumped into ,helped her sit on a bench and she closed her eyes as she was going through excruciating pain. 

"Eunsun, are you okay?" Her eyes snapped open when she heard the familiar voice and widened in shock when she realized who it was.

There he was; the man that refused to leave her mind. Standing there was ,Kim Jongin. He had a concerned and guilty look on his face.

Eunsun rubbed her eyes as she thought that he was a figment of her imagination. When she realized that she wasn't hallucinating she gasped and continued staring at him. Jongin who had an apologetic look on his face,slowly started smirking at Eunsun's reaction.

EunSun couldn't believe it. The man that she was chasing away from her mind was standing right in front of her. Her train of thoughts were interrupted when Jongin spoke with that y voice.

"Even when you're going through pain,you manage to stare at me for hours."

 

**************************************************

Kris came in this chapter!!Yay! I love him so much and the fact that he may leave Exo is heartbreaking!! But, I'll support him ,and the other members no matter what happens! I think people should just shut the up and stop judging Kris and the rest of Exo. None of us know what they're exactly going through,so what we should do is support and love them no matter what happens! 

Anyway ,I hope you guys liked it! <3

Please,subscribe,comment and vote.