The "Big Day"

At The Wedding..

 

There she was, standing in front of the mirror and staring at herself .  Today was the "big day" and the anxiety was killing her. This whole week had been a nightmare. She was trying to manage both - the wedding and her job. The week was hectic and she  barely got to rest ,and to top it of, it wasn't even her wedding! It was Park Eunji's wedding. .After two years of dating her annoying boyfriend,she was getting married. Being the maid of honour, Eunsun was obliged to give a speech and this was the reason for her nervousness. She stared at her reflection for one last time.

"Eunsun hwaiting!" She told herself and rushed out of the room.

When she eneterd Eunji's room her eyes widened in astonishment! Eunji was always cute, but now, she looked like a hot goddess!

"You look beautiful!" Eun Sun screamed as she hugged her best friend. Eunji smiled at her bestfriend and was a little baffled by Eunsun's comment as Eunsun wasn't one to say sweet thing to others. But being the bride definitely had its perks.

"You look good yourself ! Trying to steal the spotlight, huh?" Eunji said with a playful smile.

The younger girl  hit her bestfriend and plopped her self down next to Eunji.

Eunji winced before replying" I was actually telling the truth!! Anyways...can you please take me to Luhan? I really want to see my hubby." Seeing Eunji impatient was quite entertaining to watch. 

"What?! That's not even allowed...and I also don't want you to get pregnant before the marriage." She joked,earning a hit from Eunji.

The two friends continued talking for some time and that was when Eunsun realized that her time with Eunji would decrease after her marriage. She was her best friend for years and the thought of becoming distant with her was painful, but Eunsun knew this was reality and she had to face it.

                                                     **********************************************

 

The wedding was in two hours and Eunsun was dying of nervousness. Eunji noticed her nervousness and sat next to me.

"Yah! It's my wedding, not yours!" She said with an exasperated look on her face. Calming Eunsun was a difficult task for anyone.

"Giving a speech in front of two hundred people is terrifying when compared to getting married!" Eunsun retorted.

Eunji was about to say something ,but they were interrupted by a voce that Eunsun despised.

"Hey babe! I missed you!!" Both of them turned and Eunsun rolled her eyes. Luhan eneterd the room and Eun Sun had to accept the fact that he did look quite hot. The whole world perceived Luhan as a gentleman, but Eunsun knew that he was anything but that. He was an annoying ,erted and unbelievably cunning man. But she  loved him as a brother. He was like the elder brother that she had always wanted.

Luhan  blew a rasberry as he walked past her and hugged Eunji. In normal circumstances Eunsun would have started gagging, but today, all she did was stare at the cute couple. A wave of jealousy washed over her. Yes ,she did envy her best friend. It was not because she was in love with Luhan .It was simply because no one loved her. When it came to looks Eunsun wasn't extraordinary ,but her unique personality made was something that everyone loved. She continued to stare at them with sad eyes, just then she had feeling that some one was staring at her. She turned her head and was shocked to see an extremely cute boy standing in front of me . To say that he was cute was an understatement. The boy standing in front of her was hot! His skin was tanned, he had brown fluffy hair, his eyes were cute and he was tall. This is exactly how Eunsun's dream guy looked. He smirked at her and for a second Eunsun thought she was in heaven. She finally came back to her senses when he extended his hand.

"Annyeong-haseyo, I'm Kim Jongin,Luhan's best friend".

 

**************************************************************************************

Hope you guys liked the first chapter!! I swear that in the next chapter Kai will be more y!

Please subscrice and comment!