Grocery Shopping

At The Wedding..


 It took some time for Eunsun to snap back to reality. The moment she heard Jongin's snarky comment she wanted argue, but she knew she would just embarrass herself even more. Eunsun limped towards Jongin and absentmindedly touched his hair. His hair wasn't brown anymore, it was silver. Eventhough Eunsun preferred his brown hair better ,she had to accept the fact that he looked undeniably hot. Eunsun continued to touch his hair but immediatly pulled back when she noticed his flushed cheeks. Jongin was a little flustered  at her action and was avoiding her gaze. Eunsun couldn't help but smile at his reaction. She continued to scrutinize him. His outfit made it obvious that he was going to  party. He wore a black button-down shirt and his silver hair was well styled. She quickly glanced down at herself and frowned. Eunsun was in her office attire and did not look that appealing. She barely had any make up on and her hair was a mess.

"Well Jongin-ssi,it was nice meeting you here,but I've got to go." She wanted Jongin to see her when she looked a little more presentable.She quickly bowed and was about to walk away when she felt Jongin grab her wrist and turn her.

"Why are you in a hurry.Maybe,I want to hang out with you."Her eyes widened in shock. She was a little flustered but a part of her was a little annoyed too.

"What makes you think that I want to hang out with you." Eunsun was a little offended. Did Jongin see her as an  easy and submisssive girl?
" Well.....no one would reject me." He replied with a smug smile on his face.Eunsun rolled her eyes at his cockiness."Well, I guess I'm different." She said and blew a rasberry.

Jongin's lips curled into a smile and he lovingly pinched her cheeks."How can a one be so cute and hot at the same time." He said and pulled Eunsun for a hug.His actions befuddled her. For God's sake, he had a girl friend.

The hug lasted for a second before he pulled back. His hands remained in the smae position; wrapped around her waist.
" P-Please would you hang out with me?" He stutterd with a desperate look on his face. Eunsun could only stare into those beautiful brown orbs. She shivered due to their proximity and blushed.

"But Jongin, don't you have a party to go to." She countered.

"It isn't a party exactly. I can tell them that I was busy." He said with hopeful eyes.

"What about your girlfriend. She'd be mad if she knew that you went on a date with me." Eunsun desperately wished that he would tell her that he didn't have a girl friend.

Jongin was a little puzzled but after a second he smiled."Oh,you mean Cho Hee.The girl at the wedding?" He asked.

"She is your girlfriend,right?" Eunsun asked ,making sure she sounded indifferent. But on the contrary,she was dying to know it.

"Uhm,yeah." He nonchalantly replied. With that Eunsun's hopes came crashing down."But don't worry. She'll understand. Afterall I only consider this as a friendly date." He added. His tone was playful and Eunsun realized her mistake.

" I meant 'friendly' date too. I would never think of actually dating you." She lied and looked away.Disappointment was evident in Jongin's eyes but he managed to ignore it.

"So, I guess we're going on a 'friendly' date then. I'll just call my friend Yixing, and tell him that I won't be able to make it." Jongin smiled and walked away.

The name 'Yixing' rang a bell in her head but she couldn't place him.  Jongin slowly sauntered towards her after he was done with the call. He smiled as he slowly interwined his fingers with her's and looked into her eyes.He stifled a smile when he noticed her reddened cheeks.

"So where do you want to go?" He enquired.
Eunsun thought for a while before replying."Grocery shoppping." 
"You cannot be serious." Jongin was flabbergasted. Who would want to go grocery shopping on a date?!
"Well, I was planning to do that before I was rudely interrupted." She retorted.
"Oh, alright! Grocery shopping it is. But I get to choose our next destination." He said with an adorable pout.Eunsun had to fight the urge to kiss those plump lips.
 
********************
 Eunsun found herself enjoying the date. Jongin kept passing snarky comments and she found it quite entertaining. Eunsun loved his quirky personality. 
She began to realize that Jongin was a timid person,but he projected himself as a confident person.

Eunsun walked down the aisle in search of her favourite cereal. She continued searching for it when she felt Jongin tap her shoulder. He quickly put something in the cart and said "It was on your list."

For a moment she thought that he found her cereal but as she glanced at the object, her eyes widened. Sitting in the cart was a pack of sanitary napkins. She quicly examined her list and covered her face in embarrassment. She could hear Jongin chuckle and was tempted to kick him in the groin. She stalked off in a huff and paid for the provisions.  Jongin finally managed to calm Eunsun down and they both walked out of the store hand in hand.
Eunsun was in a state of bliss. She quickly stole a glance at Jongin and sighed in contentment. But the happiness disapperaed when she realized that she was nothing more than a friend to Jongin. Jongin just perceived this as a friendly date. 

************************************************************************

Just two more chapters to go!! 

Hope you guys liked it! <3

Please subscribe,comment and vote.