My Girlfriend?Ah..Yes SHE'S MINE

My Bestfriend or My Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that night accident,Nana wake up from her sleep on the bed.She look at the clock its 8:00 AM its time to ge ready to go to B1A4 Concert at Japan.She prepare herself and go downstairs.She saw Jonghyun looking at Her."Why is he looking at me?"Nana said to herself.Jonghyun gave her smile and wink his eyes.Tht can make Nana's melting."Nuna,Are u hungry?"Key ask.Nana nodded lightly."Sit beside me"Jonghyun said and prepare a chair for Nana.
Nana sit beside Jonghyun.Nana still awkward abt last night."Hmm.."Nana cant say anything.
"Hey girl,whts going on?Are u sick?"Minho ask and give Nana the breakfast."a--Ni--ya.Maybe bcoz too hppy"Nana said.
"Nana shi,Why are u being like this?"Jonghyun ask and almost touch Nana's cheeks."Dont touch me.Please"Nana said and eat a bit.
Taemin only look at them weirdly."Nuna..Are u..sleep well lastnight?"Taemin ask."Is there something than u didnt expect happen?"He added.Nana shook.
"Taemin ah wht are u talking abt?"Jonghyun ask."Hmm..Want to tell u?"Taemin ask.
Nana shook."No need..I think i should go.."Nana said and leave.As Nana wanted to leave.Jonghyun follow her at behind.
"Nana.Whats this?We re couple right?"Jonghyun said."U said tht i have to secret our relationship."Nana said.
Jonghyun take Nana's hand and kiss it.They didnt noticed tht other SHINee member watching them."Be careful,Nana"Jonghyun said and kiss Nana cheeks.
Nana face turned red fast."Haha.Ur face are red! Kyeopta~"Jonghyun said and pinch Nana cheeks.
Theres a van who arrive infront of the Villa waithing for the Nana.Inside the van theres Nana's friends at Japan.
Jonghyun walked to inside.Arrest of the members watching Jonghyun weirdly."Look! What i tell u its true!"Taemin said.
"Wht true?"Jonghyun ask.Key suddenly laughing."U inlove with my sister?"Key ask.
Jonghyun gasp."No" He says."Liar! Liar! I saw u both kissing last night!!"Taemin says.Jonghyun eyes widen open.Onew and Minho just watching them and whisper themselve.
"I knew it,It could be hppen"Key said."congrats,Hyung"Minho said.
"Just told us the truth"Onew said."Okay..I inlove with her..We re couple now..So pls do not tell this to sooman or shawol"Jonghyun said.and tell abt last night.
"Is she okay.When she go alone to the concert?"Key seem to be worried.Jonghyun is thinking abt it.He text to Nana.

                                        Jagiya~where u at now?I miss u.When we meet can i kiss ur lips again?Haha im just kidding
                                      Arrest of the members knows already.I mean that we re couple.U know tht~When we meet?I already miss
                                     u TT_TT !!! Love u..Muah !! Kiss u alots!!

Nana accept the mssg.She smiled anyway.And then she text it back.
 

                                  Jagiya u called me?Haha.We re only 1 hour doesnt meet each other and u miss me?A lot? Ohmo! U wanted to kiss me?
                                  Okay is tht what u want! Go an get it! Im okay~right here on the VIP Chair waithing for my oppa!!I cant wait!

Jonghyun accept the mssg back.His face cant stop red."What are u doin Jonghyun?"Minho ask.
"Hmm?My girlfriend,She's okay right now"Jonghyun said."Text her,tht where can we pick up her?"Taemin said.

                                Hey sweetheart~Im sorry for dissturbing u..Taemin ask where the place tht we can pick up u?


Nana accept the mssg again.She's thinking abt it.
 
                            Hmm...Maybe at ****Mall

Jonghyun accept the mssg."She said at ***mall"Jonghyun said.Key sigh."U doesnt afraid?"Onew ask.
"Why?"Jonghyun ask."Hmm..Ur girl is with B1A4 now...Not u..U guys should be on date now~"Onew said as he wanted to Jonghyun afraid."Ouh.I remember she's the PRESIDENT  at BanaFanclub.What if her BIAS GongChan,Hug her,I dont know"Key said.
"Aish u guys!I let her go bcoz i love her!"Jonghyun said."Really hyung?If Nana was my girlfriend,i didnt allow her to go~"Taemin said.
"Taemin...."Jonghyun almost mad."Hehe"Key giggled."U too afraid or what?"Onew ask.Jonghyun is watching the TV."I dont care"Jonghyun said.
"U dont care?!I ll tell her >0< "Minho said.Jonghyun stand up and leave."Where is he go?"TAemin ask."Meet Nana maybe"On

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter