Worst Honeymoon

My Bestfriend or My Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as they arrive , they re looking around.They were happy.many ppl took their pictures.They re eating , walking together , and then they arrive at their honeymoon suite.there was a flower around it."Do u like it?"Jonghyun ask.Nana nodded happily."Im very happy...But..."Nana cant continued her words.
"whats wrong ?"Jonghyun ask.Nana just shook her head."just tell me,sweetheart.."Jonghyun ask.
"can we be hppy forever?"nana ask."yes...im promise.."Jonghyun said and hug Nana.
"I hope.."Nana said.
"what?"Jonghyun ask.
"We ..been together until we dead"Nana said.Jonghyun just nodded."I want to bath...u want to.."Jonghyun said
"Want what?"Nana ask."Join me?"Jonghyun said and his shirt.Nana shook her head.Nana shook her head."Maybe next time.."Nana said and smile.
"aigoo..Why?"Jonghyun said and take his towel and go to the bathroom.
[Nana POV]
OMG ,im pretty nervous !! its my first time! i already watch in movies,what they did when they re honeymoon.should i,,did the same thing?
Im open my dress and wearing the bathrobe and then i untie my hair.Maybe it looks more firlty.When Jonghyun walked out from bathroom.he's half .
"Nana,Your turn"Jonghyun and wiped his hair.OMG he's look y.I dont waste my time.I go to bath.Its been long time in the bathtub.Im wearing many scrub on my body.Almost 30 minutes inside the bathroom,I walked with wearing a bathrobe.I see that Jonghyun is sleeping on the bed.He looks like very tired.I lying on the bed and look at i was kiss his lips.Suddenly he awake."U know,,that im waithing for u?U make me sleep,now u have to pay back"Jonghyun said and cover me and him in the blanket."Hmm..this awkward.."Jonghyun said."Are u..talented with this first night?"i asked him bcoz i know he would know.
Jonghyun smile and open his shirt."Im would try,U?"Jonghyun ask.I nodded my self.I started by kissing his lips again.but this time its really a passhionate kiss.
he avoid it and kiss my neck."Nana,i love u..I did this becoz i love u.."He said.
"I know .."I reply it.At that night we re almost crazy.My thought,that was a pretty hot night.We continue with the next steps.
----------------SKIPS----------------------
<----------The Next Morning----------->
I wake up from my sleep.Im looking to my self with using a mirror near me.Ouch! so freaking crazy we are last night.I should repair my hair back.Before that,I look at Jonghyun.Ohmo he's sleeping.I kiss him right on his lips.Suddenly he wake up.I quickly avoid my lips on him.I quickly wear my bathrobe and go wash myself.
Jonghyun is blank that time.In the bathroom i repair my hair wearing some makeup.Its almost 1 hour i ve been there.When i waled out froom bathroom.Jonghyun is GONE!! 
"Jonghyun?"I called him.He's doesnt say response.Im quickly wear my dress and walked to kitchen.I saw him.My husband,Jonghyun.
"Good Morning"I said.He doesnt response anything.Why?He just a cup of coffee."Do u want some breakfast,sweetheart?"I ask again.He doesnt respone anything."JONGHYUN!!"I shouted.He finally respone.
"What?What?"Jonghyun look at me with his puppy eyes."Wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter