Really me or not?

My Bestfriend or My Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They arrive at KFC and many ppl organize SHINee."SHINee!!" "Ahh..Saranghae!"  "Minho oppa!! <3 " "Onew Dubu leader!" 
"Wow they re many SHAWOLS here"Nana said and hold Jonghyun's hands tightly."Are u afraid?"Jonghyun said 
"Aniya ,, Lets go eat at upstairs" Nana said and release her hands from jonghyun."Why she holding my hands?"Jonghyun said to hisself.
After they eating lunch.They arrive at their dorm.Nana look in their dorm."Messy!"Nana said.
"Err.."Key gasped."KEY!! Wht i told u before?Are u a pabo?"Nana mad.
"Nae..I ll clean it faster"Key said and bowed his head.Nana pulled Key hair hardly."Nuna!!"Key scream.
"Remember!! Dont do it again! Im ur manager ur fool!"Nana get mad easily and released Key's hair."Nana shi,Are u okay?"Onew said.
Nana nodded."Before i come back! U must clean this all!! Or not .......I will Kill u guys!"Nana said and leave.
"Look! I have told before!"Key said while fixing his hair."Its our fault"Taemin said.
"Guys.Lets clean this"Minho said.
While Nana is walking around and sitting on the bench nearby and waithing for the TAXI."Taxi!"Nana called the Taxi.She entered the Taxi and go around at Seoul.

Nana POV
I was hppy to be SHINee's manager.I hope i can meet my B1A4.Suddenly i saw Hats On shop nearby."Ahjussi,stop!" i said and ran out to the TAxi.
I almost get car crash.I arrive at the Hats On shop nearby."Wah" i look at the hats and try some."This is wht Baro wore before!" 
I fangirling infront the mirror and day dreaming abt Baro."i want to hold. his soft hand" I said and stop day dreaming.
I buy some hats and leave.I walk and walk suddenly i found Kpop Merchandise shop."Wah!" i walk inside the shop and buy some items like EXO,B1A4.
But mostly is B1A4."Even we lived in the same city but we never meet before".I said and sigh.
And then i go to Cheongdam-dong and buy some simple clothes for me.and then i went back home.I look at SHINee clean everything.They lying on the floor and fell asleep.I walk to Key and kiss his forehead."I love u,My saengi"I said and capture the pic when Key is sleeping.I send tht pic to my Instagram.
Suddenly my ringtone is ringing loudly.it a call from my mom.She been worried on me.I told her tht i was be the SHINee's manager.and then she told me tht she ll bring my clothes over.
I see Jonghyun sleeping on the couch.I walk to him and look at him sleeping gently.

No POV
Nana stare at Jonghyun and not doin anything.Suddenly Jonghyun open his eyes.Nana quickly stand up pretending theres nothing happen.
"Ouh u wake up already"Nana said.Jonghyun sat up and rubbing his eyes and yawn."Are u living here?"Jonghyun ask
"Yes..I live here,Why?"Nana ask.
"U didnt afraid?"Jonghyun ask
"Wht?"Nana ask again
"U living here with 5 men"Jonghyun said.
"Key is here right?What i want to afraid.Im not coward"Nana said.
"Really?"Jonghyun said and smile naughtily
"Yah! Dont think a dirty thing!"Nana said.
"Haha.U know"Jonghyun said and give bright smile.
"Where is ur manager room?"Nana ask.
"Ouh..Here.Beside my room"Jonghyun said and show the way.
"Beside urr room?"Nana said and bring her shop bags
"Nae"Jonghyun said.
Nana look at her bedroom theres a table and a bedroom."Hmm..This room is bit boring"Nana said.
"Wht u mean?"Jonghyun ask.Nana give a bright smile and close the door.
30 minutes later.Nana let Jonghyun enter the room.Jonghyun eyes widely."Is tht...B1A4?"Jonghyun ask
"Nae!!My future husband!"Nana said.Jonghyun look at Nana only."Is this only?"Jonghyun ask
"Yes,Why?"Nana a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter