My self~

My Bestfriend or My Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On tht morning,Nana walk out from her bedroom with her messy hair and her smollen eyes.She walk through bathroom and she saw Jonghyun is washing his face."Ohmo .. Nana-ah .. Why ur hair-"Jonghyun cant continue the words bcoz he was afraid to Nana."Whats wrong with my hair?"Nana said.
"Ah nothing."Jonghyun said and walked out from the bedroom and meet Key infront the door."What are u doin?"Key ask.
"Oh..Nana at inside"Jonghyun said."Inside?"Key ask again take a look at the bathroom.Key saw tht Nana is wearing the bathrobe but Key thinking something weird."Yah!! Do u having a S*X with my sister?? Inside the bathroom??!"Key said.Minho,Taemin and Onew shocked."Really,Hyung?"Taemin ask.
"Jonghyun?Why u cant controls ur own hormons?"Minho said."Soon u ll get a child"Onew mocking Jonghyun.Nana heard wht Key told them.Nana walked out through the bathroom."Key..Wht are u talking abt?"Nana said."Err"Key gasped.
"U mean tht i having a S*x with my own bestfriend?"Nana ask again.Key nodded lightly."Jonghyun-ah .. We really do tht isnt it?"Nana lied and give a naughty smile to Jonghyun.Jonghyun gasped."Hm.."Jonghyun said.
"Jonghyun shi!! We really do isnt it?"Nana lied again.Jonghyun quickly nodded.another SHINee member shock."U guys didnt know anything.Im pregnant Jonghyun's child for around 2 weeks before"Nana lied again."WHAT?"Jonghyun shocked."I think Nana is lied on us.There is no love bite on Nana's neck"Minho said.
"Wow,Minho shi u quiet smart.I thought u re fool just like my brother"Nana said."What?Me?"Key said.
"Yes,u"Nana said and walked inside the bedroom and closed the door.After tht,Nana walked to  her bedroom and stoped by jonghyun."Nana,wait.Theres someone give u a present.At outside"Jonghyun said and give a medium large box to Nana."Oh thx"Nana said and go to her bedroom.She open the box and saw some beautiful clothes to wear.She wear it nicely and look through the mirror and sigh as long she did,"What should i do..I didnt ready yet"Nana sigh again.Jonghyun knock the door."Can i come in?"Jonghyun ask.Nana open the door let Jonghyun in."How do i look?"Nana ask.
"Hmm...Beautiful"Jonghyun said."I look different!"Nana said again annd sitting on the bed."No..No..U looks like my bestfriend tht i never lose it"Jonghyun said and hug Nana.


"Jonghyun shi..Why u hug me?"Nana ask.Jonghyun slowly released Nana."Bcoz i like u as my best best best friend"Jonghyun said.
Nana nodded lightly."Not more than my bestfriend?"Nana said.Jonghyun scratch his head."Woah! Thats SHINee's poster at there"Jonghyun change the topic.
"Why u change the topic?"Nana ask."Not like tht.I didnt think abt more than BESTFRIEND"Jonghyun honest.
Nana nodded and leave but suddenly stopped by Jonghyun."U re so beautiful today"Jonghyun said.Its his 1st time say Nana like tht.Nana's face turned red fast.
Jonghyun laugh as he look at Nana's face turned red."U like my praise,Ur face turned red.Haha"Jonghyun said.
"No Im not!"Nana said.They didnt notice tht other SHINee member spying them."Hear what i hear.They re laughing each others"Onew said his ears is close to door,"Laughing?Ohmo!"Key said.
When Jonghyun and Nana laughing,"I think someone spying us"Nana said and open the door,Jonghyun face is totally shocked."Uh-oh im sorry but the van is already arrived"Minho gasped.arrest of them nodded.Nana take her bag and walk to van."Hyung,What are u doin to my sister?"Key whisper.Jonghyun glance."Nothing"Jonghyun said.
"Share to me.Im her brother"Key whispered.Jonghyun smile and say."No".He continue smile."Are u like my sister?"Key ask."As friends?Yes"He smiling again.



"Not as GIRLFRIEND or more than BESTFRIEND?"Key ask again.Jonghyun scratch his hair again."I didnt think abt it"Jonghyun said.He scratch his head and
.
Smiling to Key.As he thinking abt something."What are u thinking?"Key ask.
"Hey u guys! Hurry up we gonna be late!!"Taemin said.They all leave.
2 hours later_
When SHINee go on the stage,Nana is walked around the building tht SHINee works for.Suddenly Nana fell on the floor bcoz of her high heels and Nana's paperworks is fell on the floor.Nana massage her own feet.
When she want to collect her paperworks,someone help her to collect the paper works.When they done Nana look the face.Nana look very shock.
Its GONG

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter