Miracle 2

My Bestfriend or My Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Next day,
Nana and Jonghyun prepare already to work.They bowed to their parents.and leave.In the car...
"Hmmm...Do u hungry ?"Jonghyun ask.Nana shook her head."Jonghyun ssi ..What we do last night?Im too drunk"Nana ask.
"I dont remember .. Dont ask me"Jonghyun said.
"Really ?"Nana said seem she's very worried.Its very busy day for Nana and Jonghyun.their marriege delayed 2 months.SM ent has due the date of their marriage.
They have prepare anything for the marriage.1 days before they wedding.
Nana and Jonghyun is shooting for their wedding.In the middle of shooting.Nana and Jonghyun have to wear many traditonal clothes from many country.
After that ,
"Huh! Im tired !"Nana said and masagge her own leg.Jonghyun smirk."Why?"Nana ask."Hmm...U look beautiful with those clothes,dress,makeup,higheels"Jonghyun said.Nana just nodded."Did we finish already,Manager ?"Jonghyun said.Nana look at her iphone.
"hmm..Its ended already maybe"Nana said.Jonghyun kiss Nana cheeks."Yahh!"Nana mad.
"Why not ?"Jonghyun ask."Nothing ~"Nana said."Ur cheeks is soft"Jonghyun said.
"I know" Nana said and Jonghyun head."Jagiya...Tomorrow .. Is our day.."Jonghyun said.Nana just silent herself."Im nervous..."Nana said and leave Jonghyun alone."Why?"Jonghyun ask and pulled Nana soft hands."Leave me alone"Nana said and avoid from Jonghyun.
When Nana and Jonghyun arrive at Nana's apartment."U can leave me here"Nana said and leave Jonghyun."Jagiya ,, Are u okay ?"Jonghyun ask.
Nana nodded."I want a privacy for a while .."Nana said and go to her apartment.Jonghyun is back to his dorm."Key ssi.. when Nana is nervous what she gonna do?"Jonghyun ask.
"She will be alone..She had time to think..I know why ..She's avoid from u isnt it ?"Key said.Jonghyun nodded."She always like that ..Dont worry.."Key said and reading a magazine."I think u should calm her.."Taemin said.
"I have to ?"JOnghyun ask again.Taemin nodded."Ahh ! Im tired !"Jonghyun mad and lying on the couch.He fall asleep.When he woke up he took his jacket and on the way to Nana's apartment.He looks like sleepy.
Jonghyun's POV
Im yawn.I have go to Nana apartment.I got a bad dream that i cant be with Nana.Nana is canceled our wedding.But i wont let it happen in my life.I open the door.The door isnt locked."Nana?"I called her.I walked into her room.She was sleeping in deep.I come closer to her and almost kiss her lips.Suddenly she awake."What are u doin here ?"Nana ask to me."Im worried .. To u.."i said and kiss her forehead.Nana only look at me."U worried? Maybe Kibum told u abt me isnt it ?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter