Baby?

My Bestfriend or My Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Around 6-7 months later                          
Jonghyun and Nana rest at home.Like usually they re tired to work.They re watching the TV.Suddenly Nana got a calls.Nana didnt pick up the phone.
"Why u dont pick up the phone?"Jonghyun said.
"Im tired"Nana said.
"Dont do like that ..I will pick up the phone"Jonghyun said as he look at the one who calls it."Its ur mother,Nana"Jonghyun said and pick up the phone.
"Yebeoseyo?"Jonghyun said.Nana quickly go near to Jonghyun.
"Nae..My son..Where is Nana?"Mom ask.
"She's tired..She's cooking..."Jonghyun lie.
"Tell her i want to go to ur apartment later..See u there.."Mom ask and hang up the phone.Jonghyun blinks twice."Mom...Want to come here?"Nana ask.
Jonghyun nodded."I think u should cook now.."Jonghyun said.Nana think a while."Should i cook my special ramen?"Nana said.Jonghyun nodded cutely.
"I ll cook but u have to clean our home..Promise?"Nana said.
"I know..Go to cook.."Jonghyun said and start cleaning.After 30 minutes later."Jonghyun ah!Can u taste my ramen please?"Nana ask.
"Sure,Why not?"Jonghyun said and try to taste it.




"Its delicous!!"Jonghyun said and eat again.



"Im glad u like it!!"Nana said.
"U re the best!"jonghyun said.
After few minutes later.Nana's parents were arrived."Wow this house looks clean.."Nana's mom said.
"Ohma!U re arrived!"Nana said and hug her mom."Have a sit.."Jonghyun said.They re sitting on the couch.Nana served her special ramen.They re all like it.
Then,They re having a fun chat."My child,U are good in cooking..I love it soo much.I hope u can be a good mother someday.."Nana's father said.
"Mother?"Jonghyun ask.Nana just blank."Yeobo,Did u pregnant?"Jonghyun ask and look at Nana."Ur father was right,Now its time to Nana pregnant..Almost 6 months u guys married..u dont dream abt baby?"Nana's mom said.
"Mom, is too early.."Nana said.
"I read Jonghyun's quote..That Jonghyun want to have a child quickly..Isnt right?"Nana's father ask.Jonghyun nodded slowly."Dear,Our  generation...can pregnant very fast after they re having an intimate relationship..Like me..I was pregnant..4 months after married...How abt u?"Nana's mom ask.
"I dont know.."Nana said."Me too"Jonghyun said.
That night
Nana was sitting on the bed doing nothing."Honey,Why u re not sleeping yet?U want to PLAY again?"Jonghyun ask and smirk.Nana shook her head."My mom was right..i should pregnant.."Nana said and bowed her head."I dont care if we have our own child.."Jonghyun said.
"We re totally busy..Dont u notice it?"Nana said.
"I know..But..Did our marriage is just realising our desire?Like that?I want to marry with u bcoz i want to build my own family with u.."Jonghyun said.
Nana just sigh."We are busy aldults! Who's gonna take care of our child?Tell me!If we re totally busy?Our child cant get a love from us!Cant u understand?"Nana mad.
"Arasseo! I understand! Dont think abt having a baby! I want u to eat birth control pill! Or just throw away ur womb! We doesnt need it!"Jonghyun mad too.Nana take her phone and calls someone.
"Hello?Can i have birth control pill?"Nana ask."Nana ssi! Are u going to do it?!"Jonghyun said.Nana is ordering that pill.and then Nana hang up the phone."It will be arrived 3 days later ..Its from my friend who sell medicament medicine..Are u happy?"Nana ask.Jonghyun take his pillow and his blankets.He decided to sleep outside."Nana ssi,Tomorrow i have concert at Japan.For 3 days.I hope u re happy without me..My manager hyung will take care all.//"Jonghyun said.Nana just sigh.She lying on her bed and start crying.She cant sleep that night.
That Morning
Nana wake up from her bed.She walked to the living room.Theres no Jonghyun.When she open her tumblr.She saw many pictures of Jonghyun."He's going to Japan today.."Nana said alone.And then she preparing to work.She had a boring day."Nana,Can u take a look if EXO were arrive?"KYM as Nana to go.
"I will"Nana said and stand up.She walk to check if EXO arrive.Suddenly she feel dizzy a bit almost fall but catch by Chanyeol(Author note:Oh gosh!! My bias wrecker Park Chanyeol!!)
"Nuna,Are u okay?"Chanyeol said.Nana stand up."Im okay.,Our CEO is waithing for u..Btw Thanke you..I dont know whats going on with me today.."Nana said.
"U should rest.."Chanyeol said.Nana shook her head."No..I wont.."Nana said and smile.
That Night
Nana preparing herself to bed.She comb her hair nicely.When she look at the wall.She saw her picture with Jonghyun when they re married."I miss him.."Nana said.Suddenly she feel want to vomit.She quickly run to bathroom and vomit."Whats going on with me today?"Nana said and vomit again.
She didnt sleep.She been always vomits.She cant sleep bcoz she feel unwell and get dizzy."Jonghyun ah..."
Her voice looks like she need Jonghyun beside her.Suddenly she got a call from Gongchan.Nana pick up.
"Hello?"Nana said.
"I miss u,Nuna.."Gongchan said.
"I miss u too"Nana said and smile.
"Do u free tomorrow?"Gongchan ask.
"Afternoon...I cant..But night...I can..Why?"Nana ask.
"I want have a dinner with u..I mean with Other member..I heard Jonghyun at Japan now..U must be lonely isnt it?"Gongchan said.
"Yes..I ll come to ur dorm tomorrow night.."Nana said.
"Okay ..Sleep well my lovely nuna~"Gongchan said.
"Bye..."Nana said and hang up the phone.Nana feel dizzy again.She just sigh and sleep.
The Next day
When Nana married with Jonghyun.Nana automaticaly being promoted to be a personal asistant to KYM.She's  sick but she's still working.Sometime she feel want to faint.Nana is vomits many times."Nana ssi..I think u should rest.."Ara (SM worker)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter