Not quite the end..

Baby Girl

“SoRa!” Mark grabs onto my shoulders and pulls me back, away from Suzy, who is know on the floor, holding onto her cheek where I hit her. I glance at Mark and I swear I can see the corner of his mouth curling up. But I’m too angry to process that and turn back to Suzy.

“What the hell is wrong with you?! Why would you mess with someone’s life like this?!” Suzy shifts to her knees.

“I’m sorry. I just didn’t know what else to do. When I found out I was pregnant the first thing that came to my head was to get rid of it, but then I remembered about the scandal and how you cleared that up for us. I thought that if I told you the baby was Mark’s then you would help clear this up too.” she’s bawling her eyes out now but I don’t know if she is acting or not.

“What about those test results?” Mark asks, still holding onto me. His grip on my arms is tight, as if he’s stopping himself from doing something too.

“Those results were real. But they weren’t tested to my baby, they were tested to yours. That’s why they came out positive.” I let out a breath I didn’t know I was holding and I stumble back, Mark keeping me steady. “I’m sorry.” 

“You know, you probably could have just come and told me, without all of the dramatics. I’m not a bad person, I would have helped you.” I watch Suzy, crying on the floor, still on her knees. I sigh before turning to Mark. “Mark, what do you think about having three babies instead of two?” Mark looks at me wide eyed and so does Suzy. 

“Baby girl, I-”

“I know it’s not yours. But I kind of got used to the idea of having three kids. I don’t mind adopting if you don’t.” Mark leans down and kisses me. 

“You’re amazing, you know that?” I look at Suzy. 

“We’ll adopt and raise your child under one condition. Once you give us your child you will no longer have any rights as the mother. You cannot, in the future, come to us and try to claim your child back. Do you understand me?” Suzy looks at me wide-eyed and crying. She nods and then bows her head.

“Thank you, SoRa-ssi.” I take Mark’s hand and go to leave. I stop at the rooftop entrance and turn back to the still crying Suzy.

“Sorry about your face. You should probably put some ice on that.”

 

Four months later and I’m in the practice room with GOT7. They’re practicing for the Gayo which is in a week’s time. JYP was nice enough to scratch the collaboration stage with Miss A so they were now preparing a special stage of their own. I was watching Mark do some tricking when I felt a sudden pain in my stomach. I’ve been having them for a while but the doctor said contractions could start a few days before I actually went into labour, however the strength of this one was different. I’m not actually due for another week or so. While I was focusing on the pain in my stomach the boys shouted in awe at Mark’s flip and the noise startled me. That’s when I felt it. Something wasn’t right. I looked down and sure enough..

“Mark.” he couldn’t hear me. They were too excited about Mark’s flips. “Mark!” Damn it. The music is too loud. Luckily I’m sitting near the system, so I reach over and turn the music off. 

“Hey!” Bam Bam says and they all turn around to see who turned the music off. They all stare at me, confused. 

“Sorry guys, but I kinda need to get to the hospital.” Their eyes widen and for some reason they’re all still frozen on the spot. “NOW!” I yell. 

They jump and then it’s chaos. Mark throws Jackson the house keys, yelling instructions for our bag that we have prepared at home. Jackson, YuGyeom and Bam Bam leave together. Jr is already at my side holding my hand and keeping me steady. The contractions are getting stronger and I apologise to Jr, every time I give his hand a bone-crushing squeeze. JB and YoungJae run out to get our car ready. Mark runs over to me and takes my other hand. 

Mark and Jr. help me all the way to the car. During the car ride I hang onto Mark with tears in my eyes from the pain. He keeps his arms around me, whispering comforting words in my ear. We finally reach the hospital and I’m rushed into the labour ward. 20 minutes later I’m being wheeled into the delivery room, Mark beside me in scrubs. He holds my hands as I push. Even in this situation I find it cute how he keeps apologizing to me every time I scream in pain. Out first is a baby boy. and not two minutes later, a baby girl. Mark and I hold each other crying from joy. We both wanted boy-girl twins and that’s exactly what we got. 

 

Three months later and GOT7 is at our house, gushing over the twins. 

“MinHo-yah! Look at Uncle Jackson!” Jackson waves his arms around trying to get MinHo’s attention. JB and YoungJae, behind him. 

“MinHee-yah! MinHee-yah!” Likewise behind them is Jr and the two maknae’s playing with MinHee. 

“Yah yah yah! Settle down will you, you’re scaring my kids.” says Mark coming out from the bedroom. I laugh at the site of them all when the phone rings. I pick it up, still smiling at the scene in front of me. 

“Hello? Speaking. What? Okay, I’ll be right there.” I hang up the phone and run into the bedroom. I grab my handbag and run back out. 

“Hey, what’s wrong?” asks Mark. 

“Suzy’s giving birth. I’ve got to go. You stay here with the kids, I’ll be right back. It’s almost time to for the twins -” 

“I know. I know. Go. Quickly.” I give him a quick kiss on the cheek and run out. 

I arrive at the hospital and I see there is security outside one of the rooms. I run over and explain who I am and they let me in. I get changed into scrubs and enter the delivery room. Suzy is covered in sweat and I remember how I was in her position not too long ago. I stand by her side and take her hand. Helping her with her delivery. Half an hour later and in my arms is a beautiful baby boy. 

I go into Suzy’s room afterwards with the baby in my arms. I let her have a look and she starts to tear up.

“Are you sure you can let him go?” I ask her, confirming her decision. It was of course, too late to go back now. We had already filled out the adoption papers. 

“It’s okay. He’s going to good parents.”

“Do you want to name him?” Suzy looks at me. 

“Are you sure?”

“Sure.”

“Umm... MinKi.”

“Perfect.” 

 

I return home the next morning and it’s as noisy as ever. I walk in slowly, carrying the newest addition to the family in my arms. I stand at the doorway looking at the scene in front of me. Jackson and Bam Bam are arguing over who’s going to feed MinHee. YoungJae, YuGyeom and JB are asleep on the floor, and Mark is holding a crying MinHo, rocking back and forth while Jr. shakes the rattle in his face. I clear my throat and Mark turns around, followed by the other awake members. I walk over to where Mark is and he looks down at the baby in my arms. 

“Mark, this is MinKi. MinKi, say hello. It’s your dad.” 

Mark leans down and give the boy a gentle kiss on the head. 

“Welcome to the family, little guy.” 

 

 

A/N: Please don't hate me. Suzy has to continue her career right? :/

Thank you for subscribing to my story - if it wasn't for all of you I never would have written this much of it. 

Thank you for your comments! They're motivating and always put a smile on my face. 

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it. 

 

After this I'll take requests so if anyone has a particular story in mind PM me and I can figure something out. 

Thank you all again - you're the best!

xox