Chapter 2 - Don't Be Nervous, My Sweetheart

Now & Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Pls ignore the cheesy chapter name, I can't come up with creative names.... T_T

Here's a cute pic of Baekyeol <3 (cr to owner)

 

 

 

"Baek it's ten already," Chanyeol said as he looked at the clock. 10:00 am. Its time for them to get up, but they're still lying in bed, in each other's embrace.

"I know, 5 more minutes~" Baekhyun whined without opening his eyes as he snuggled deeper into Chanyeol's arms and buried his face in the crook of the taller's neck. His breath sending shivers down Chanyeol's spine.

Baekhyun loved snuggling with his giant, he feels warm and secure with his giant beside him. They lied there in the silence, feeling the ups and down of each other's chest. Chanyeol's hand went to Baekhyun's head and started playing with strands of his hair, his other hand caress Baekhyun's smooth, milky thighs underneath the pyjama shorts he was wearing. He loved moments like this, when they think about nothing but each other.

After a few minutes, Chanyeol glanced over at the clock, hoping they still have time to cuddle, but his heart dropped when he saw its already 5 minutes. He gently pressed his lips on Baekhyun's forehead.

"Five minutes are up," Chanyeol said in a soothing voice.

Baekhyun let out a groan, "uuggh~ 5 more minutes!"

Chanyeol smirked, his hand travled up the smaller's thighs until they reached his juicy buns. He gave it a big squeeze causing the smaller to jump and yelp.

"YAH!"

"I told you to get up!" Chanyeol laughed, his little boyfriend was just too adorable.

Baekhyun pouted as he reluctantly got up.

"Aigoo~~" the giant cooed and he pinched the smaller's cheeks.

An hour later, they were dressed and finnished breakfast. Today is a big day. Its Sunday, but also the day Baekhyun and Chanyeol will have a formal dinner with Chanyeol's father. Its been 6 months since they started dating but they've never had a formal dinner with Chanyeol's father.

Baekhyun's first impression to his father wasn't so great.... in fact his father hated Baekhyun. Chanyeol's father was against his son's relationship and tried to give Baekhyun the hardest time possible.

But Mr. Park has been nicer to Baekhyun lately. He said less harsh words and instead had short conversations with Baekhyun to get to know the boy. It wasn't friendly conversations either, just simple talks. Even so, Baekhyun is still scared of the elder. His stare is always piercing and cold, as if all the harshness that left his speech went into his eyes. Baekhyun always acted cautiously around him, afraid to make one mistake therefore make the elder judge him. He doesn't know why Chanyeol's father became nicer... no, actually less mean, that's a better way to say it.

But Chanyeol does. (This part is in Hate? or Love?... ) He made a deal with his dad. If he break up with Baekhyun after one year, then his father will not bohter his relationships at all, but only for one year. Its been six months already.

 

After breakfast, Chanyeol walked up behind his boyfriend.

"Hey babe," Chanyeol whispered into the smaller's ear as he wrapped his arms around Baekhyun's waist, hugging him from behind. Baekhyun stood in the kitchen, washing the di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter