Chapter 13 - Final

Now & Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Sorry for not updating for so long! I was busy like I mentioned in the last note. But here's the final chapter! Its finally wrapping up! 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun made his way to the dressing room after the performance was over, he could still hear the audience from backstage. Sunbaes and staffs congratulated him and he thanked each and every one of them. After countless greetings, he was finally able to get into the dressing room, only to find several people already waiting for him in there.

His mom, Chanyeol, Kai, Chanyeol's father, and surprisingly Mr. Kim - whom Baekhyun recognised from the family dinner - were all waiting there. They clapped for the singer once he came in, and Chanyeol cheered for him.

"You were amazing!!!" Chanyeol said and gave Baekhyun a tight hug, followed by his mom.

Everyone said their words of congrats and Baekhyun thanked them with a big smile.

"Baekhyun, remember when I told you I have a surprise for you earlier?" Baekhyun's mother said. He nodded, anticipating a lot.

"Well..." the lady moved to stand next to Mr. Kim and said, "Meet your father."

His mom pointed at Mr. Kim.

At first, Baekhyun couldn't process what was just said, so did everyone else in the room except for Mr. Park and Mr.Kim himself.

"What?!" Baekhyun said.

"What do you mean his father?" Kai said, "Mr. Kim is my father!"

"Jongin, Baekhyun... I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier, but I'm both of you guys' father." Mr. Kim said and put one hand on Baekhyun's shoulder while the other on Jongin's shoulder.

"Wait... you're my father??!" Baekhyun's eyes were as wide as golf balls as he looked at the man in front of him.

"Wait... does that mean Baekhyun's my brother??!" Jongin said, mirroring the smaller boy's expression.

"Yes. Half-brothers."

"W-what?!" Chanyeol spoke, "So Jongin and Baekhyun are half-brothers??"

Mr. Kim and Ms. Byun nodded.

Out of everyone's surprise, Chanyeol started laughing. He slapped his thigh and bent over from laughing too hard, his right eye twitching occasionally. The others just watched him with confusion.

"Jongin, you flirted with the wrong guy!" Chanyeol finally said after calming down.

Finally, they seemed to realize what just happened. Jongin thought back to when he kissed Baekhyun, and now it feels so wrong. He basically kissed his half-brother! 

"Eeewww I kissed my half-brother!" Jongin exclaimed.

"You WHAT?!" Mr. Byun and Mr. Kim said at the same time while Mr. Park simply snickered at the whole situation.

"I - it's not what you think!!" Baekhyun said in a hurry, trying to explain.

"Jongin, we're gonna have a talk," Mr. Kim said sternly, ignoring Baekhyun.

"N-no no no no, its fine," Jongin quickly said, "I'm over him now, he's my half-brother! And plus, he has a boyfriend!" Jongin pointed at Chanyeol.

Mr. Kim seemed to relax a bit and so did Baekhyun's mother.

Kai swung an arm around Baekhyun's shoulder and said, "I'm so lucky to have such a cute brother."

"Yah yah yah yah, hands off Kim Jongin," Chanyeol said and pushed the said boy away from his boyfriend.

"But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter