Chapter 4 Part 2 - Oh Crap

Now & Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Here's part 2 of Chapter 4, sorry about the wait.

 

 

An hour of actual practicing passed by as Baekhyun tried to learn the dance from Kai, who was surprisingly mature and not flirty. While Kai was dancing, he was completely focused and did not try to touch Baekhyun in any inappropriate way.

He was serious about dancing.

After Kai turned off the music, they plopped down on the couch in the corner, taking a break from the tiring routine.

"You think you got the moves down?" Kai asked.

"Yeah, I just need to work on cleaning it up," Baekhyun said.

"You know, you're really good for a beginner," Kai smiled and looked at the smaller.

They were sitting side by side on the couch, their shoulders brushing against each other. The distance was too close for Baekhyun's liking. Baekhyun did not dare to look at the dancer, for his cheeks were slowly turning pink from that compliment.

He can feel Kai's eyes on him, studying his every move. Kai moved even closer until his face was only inches away from Baekhyun's cheeks.

"Look at me," Kai whispered, breathing onto the smaller's neck. His breath tickled on Baekhyun's sensitive neck and he yelped and jumped.

"Ah it tickles!" Baekhyun giggled.

"You're ticklish?" Kai asked.

"...no..." Baekhyun tried to lie.

Slowly, a smirk found its way onto the dancer's face. "Uh huh," Kai raised an eyebrow, clearly unconvinced.

"Don't you dare tickle m-"

Before Baekhyun could finnish his warning, Kai already reached out and poked him under his ribs. He yelped and giggled nonstop as the dancer tickled him to death. He couldn't br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter