Chapter 7 - Dancing is hard...

Now & Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Sorry for updating.... and sorry for this crappy chapter too lol....

I'll try to make the next chapters better......

 

 

 

 

"I'm so sorry....." Baekhyun said as he fumbled with his fingers, "Chanyeol shouldn't have done that."

"It's fine, it doesn't hurt that much anyways," Jongin says reassuringly as they walked down the empty hall.

Everyone is still in class, and they just came back from the clinic after the school nurse bandaged up Kai's injured arm. Baekhyun felt so guilty even he wasn't the one that pushed Kai, he felt like it was his fault that the whole thing happened.

"I'm really sorry, and I'll make Chanyeol apologize! I promise!"

Kai chuckled and reached out to caress Baekhyun's cheek with his thumb, "I told you I'm fine. Don't worry about it, its not your fault."

The smaller nodded shyly, his cheeks slowly turning pink. They stood there in the empty hallway, looking into each other's eyes in silence. For some strange reason, Baekhyun couldn't look away from Jongin's dark brown orbs, it was almost as if they were a magnet, pulling him in. Kai found himself leaning closer and closer. His eyes gazed swept over Baekhyun's pretty eyes, his cute button nose, and lingered on his pink lips, unable to resist...

Baekhyun suddenly realized how close they were, merely an inch from each other. Quickly, he looked away and let out an awkward cough. Kai pulled back, and for the first time in his lifetime, he blushed.

They stood there in awkward silence, glancing around and looking at everywhere except for each other.

"...Um...erh...." Baekhyun cleared his throat, "we should get back to class..."

"Yeah."

 

 

 

 

"You should apologize to Kai," Baekhyun said to his boyfriend for the hundredth time after the incident when they were sitting at lunch.

"No! I told you I'm not going to apologize to him," and Chanyeol's answer never changed.

The giant crossed his arms and looked away, an adorable pout unconsciouly forming on his otherwise serious and angry face.

Baekhyun let out another sigh, "Chanyeol, you're the one at fault here, he was just trying to help."

But the taller just rolled his eyes and muttered a low "whatever".

"Jongin was just trying to protect me! If it weren't for him, I would've been the one bleeding because of the sharp glass."

 

Protect you.... protect... you.... protect Baekhyun...

You're mine, Baekhyun...

I should be the only one to protect you. Not Kai.

Chanyeol thought bitterly, but he kept quiet.

 

"Fine! If you're not going to apologize, then I won't talk to you for the rest of the week!"

"WHAT?!" Chanyeol quickly snapped his head around to stare at his lover in disbelief, "NO! Please don't ignore me!!"

Chanyeol tugged at Baekhyun's sleeve and looked at the smaller with puppy eyes, trying to look innocent. But the smaller looked away, completely ignoring the giant.

Sehun and Luhan who were also sitting at the table snickered.

"Aw poor Chanyeol got rejected~" Sehun teased.

"Shut up."

They laughed even more while the giant looked like he was about to cry. The thought of not being able to talk to his lover was already killing him, Chanyeol was sure he will die from loneliness first before the week is over.

No, Chanyeol was sure he will d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter