Chapter 8 part 2 - Caught Red-Handed

Now & Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: So this fic is gonna turn out longer than I planned it to be cause I've been a really bad author lately and not getting stuff done.... I need to get the story going, so its probably gonna turn out like 15 chapters.... I'm so sorry, bare with me >_<

 

 

 

Baekhyun shifted his weight from his left foot to his right, then shifted back again, as he stood beside a staircase in school. It was getting late and the hallways are empty, he just finnished some afterschool clubs. He watched the poundering rain fall mercilessly on the concrete and shudders when thunder shock the school. The lights flickered off and on from the severe thunderstorm outside. He wasn't scared of thunder, it just kind of startled him. 

After standing for 30 minutes, waiting for his boyfriend to show up and take him home, he became restless. Chanyeol was suppose to pick him up 20 minutes ago, and yet he's still not here.

Baekhyun took a seat on the bottom of the stairs and leaned against the wall, and soon, he dozed off. The rain and the chilly weather made him rub his arms unconsciouly in his sleep, unaware of another boy watching him.

The boy walked over and placed a jacket over Baekhyun's shoulders and bent down until they were at eye level.

"Wake up Baekhyun," he called and the said boy's cheek.

Baekhyun's eyes fluttered open and looked at his surroundings, only to find Kai's face zoomed up extremely close to his.

"W-what are you doing here?" Baekhyun stuttered with sleepiness in his voice.,

"What are you doing here? It's already six," Kai said.

The smaller quickly looked at his phone and yep, 6:02 pm. There were also a missed call and 4 texts from Chanyeol. 

[Texts]

 

From: Yeollie <3

 

Hey Baek, I have an emergency meeting at my father's company with Mr. Kim from our dinner last time. I won't be able to pick you up today, so go home ok? Don't wait for me. Sorry babe <3

 

Did you get home alright?

 

Hey are you ok? Are you home now?

 

Did you get home safely? Baek answer me!

 

 

"Chanyeol was suppose to pick me up," Baekhyun answered after checking his messages, and he sighed, "but he can't cause something popped up."

"Oh, then I'll take you home then, I have a car and since its raining so hard, I'll give you a ride," Kai said.

"No its fine, I can take the bus."

"Are you kidding me? Its raining so hard! I'm not just gonna leave. And Chanyeol will be mad at me if I don't take good care of his boyfriend while he's gone," Kai smirked.

Baekhyun hesitated a bit, but finally agreed.

 

 

 

 

"Thanks, Jongin-ah," Baekhyun said once they arrived at Chanyeol's house's doorsteps, since Chanyeol insisted on Baekhyun sleeping over tonight because nobody will be home. The rain is still pouring.

"No problem, that of a boyfriend of yours should really take care of you better, or else I'm taking over," Kai said and smiled, not even bothered by the way Baekhyun called him. The shorter laughed and rolled his eyes.

Jongin took a step forward to give the smaller a hug, when he stepped on a piece of slippery moss on the doorstep, damp because of the rain, and he slipped. He let out a quite unmanly scream and fell foward towards Baekhyun, push

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter