Chapter 1 - The Dreamer's Bar

Now & Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Hello~ Lulu here ^_^

So this is the first CH of the sequel "Now & Forever". Sorry about the wait. You can read the first one Hate? or Love?... if you haven't yet, but you don't have to.

I also posted the sequel on my IG fanfic account: exo.fanfics My main IG fanpage is pork.chanyeol  feel free to follow if you have an IG account.

Ok enough talking, let's get to the story :)

 

 

NOTE: This takes place 6 months after Baekhyun and Chanyeol started dating.

 

Four boys sat in the corner of the crowded bar, chatting as they waited for the show to start.

Chanyeol had his arm around Baekhyun's waist and Sehun wrapped his arm around Luhan. They sipped their drinks and chatted, laughing and snickering.

They're sitting in the Dreamer's Bar, the most famous bar in South Korea. Performances are held onstage every Friday night, it included singing, dancing, playing instruments, ect. Its extremely honorable to perform on the Dreamer's stage, every performer's dream.

Recently, Baekhyun had the honor to be hired as a permanent performer at the Dreamer's Bar, and he will start his first perfomance next Friday. Tonight, he dragged his 6-months boyfriend Chanyeol and his two bestfriends Luhan & Sehun to the bar to watch the show. Its all of their first time seeing the Dreamer's Bar Firday night show.

"Say aahhh," Luhan said to his boyfriend Sehun as he held up a strawberry from the plate.

"AAAHHH."

The Chinese male deposited the fruit inside Sehun's mouth, the younger hummed in satisfaction. "Now your turn," Sehun said after he finnished chewing.

He held up a piece of apple and tossed it into Luhan's wide open mouth.

"Ew you guys are sick," Baekhyun wrinkled his nose in disgust, Hunhan was just too lovy-dovy to watch. He felt like he wanted to throw up.

"So? Chanyeol spoon-fed you at lunch!" Luhan protested.

"W-what?? T-that's because he insisted!! I didn't w-want him to do that," Baekhyun stuttered.

"But you liked it," Chanyeol smirked as he swung his arm around Baekhyun's shoulder, pulling him close.

"N-no I didn't," Baekhyun's cheeks turned red.

"Uh huh, suuurrree."

"Sshh the show's starting!!" Baekhyun told his friends, eager to change the subject. His friends gave a few laughters before turning their attention to the stage.

The show started and people sang and acted comedies. The crowd cheered, and girls screamed whenever a hot boy comes out. The four boys were entertained. But as the last performer got on stage, he caught everyone's attention, including Baekhyun.

Baekhyun's eyes were glued to the performer and stared at the boy on stage with awe. The performer was young, probably around 17, same as Baekhyun and Chanyeol. He had tan skin and blonde-ish hair, he wore a white sleeveless tank and tight leather jeans that hugged his muscular thighs. He had well toned muscles throughout his body. Every girl stared at him, being attracted to this y guy. Even Baekhyun couldn't take his eyes off of the boy.

When the music started, the boy started moving to the beat. He started dancing, moving his hips sinfully and gave the audience a y glare, making the girls scream. Every move was strong and precise, a thin layer of sweat covered his skin, making him even more attractive. His powerful aura filled the entire bar.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter