term Two

Reality Pains.

soo I decided to end the chanyeol's part without any or so whatever. I'm just gonna continue with sehun's. 

chapter- term Two.

First term passed just like that. Of course, I'm not a very smart student that rrceived all A+ in her report card. But a B and some A's does mean a lot to me. Well, I stopped stressing about it. 

When the second term of the school starts, my homeroom teacher, Mrs. Lee choose to move and redesigned our seats. It was in a group of 6. Being face to face to each other. I was seperated away from Audrey and Liu. And whats worst is I'm being face to face with him. Oh Sehun. I got scared like he's a very emotional guy. What if he decided to hiy me? A few days back he wasn't sent to school because he punched a boy from other classes and he almost beat him up. The story pass down to other grades very fast. And whilw hearing that, me being the one sitting next to him, was very scared. 

Next to Sehun was Andrew. Andrew has known me since sixth. He is a friend. Sometimes he's kind. Sometimes he's not. He likes to mess with me and it drives me crazy. Well, you can say many likes to mess with me. Him and chanyeol are friends so they annoys me together. It right.

There was nothing interesting, really, in this management. Except for my friend 'Yola' who keeps on coming to my class just to see Sehun. One day she called me "Dee Ra,  Dee Ra" I noticed and looked, "Yes". "Can you give these to sehun?" Then she handed me some piercing thing. "Give it to him yourself la. He's scary. Okay I give but I say from you ya." she looked shocked and replied, "NO NO NOOOO! okay nevermind". I don't know what happened to that piercing thing after than.

it was someday in March. On Geography class when Andrew decided to roll a small piece of paper and throw it on my table. Oh so he want to play a game? I'll play as well. We were crumpling paper and throwing it in each other's table. It was annoying. Then, I accidentally throw it to sehun's table. Omg I'm so dead. He looks up from his work then look at me for a while and gives the paper to andrew. I was so relieved that he did not gt mad at me. We keep on playing together when Sehun decided to join the fight against me.