thank me bruuuh

Reality Pains.

Chapter 9-thank me bruuuh

Dee Ra's P.O.V:

I couldn't with chanyeol. I mean he's just so annoying. I wish he went to the field trip to Thailand so at least I won't see him for a week on school days. oh speaking of field trip, sehun went. and me and him has pretty much become friends. through all the paper hitting and such tho. he frequently throw everything at me and I admit, we do have a lot of fun but mostly for him.

Unfortunately, sehun is my close friend's boyfriend. Her name is hyunji. hyunji dated sehun after a long process, I mean, sehun ask her to be his girlfriend for the third time and she finally accept him yay. the thing is, hyunji is yola's best best best friend.so yeah they fought because of a guy.its frustrating for me because I have to take sides. its frustrating. I decided not to so yeah but at this point, hyunji is closer with me. friday morning I was on the stairs with hyunji after a morning prefect duty. yeah, I escaped chanyeol and disobey the rules of placement.i couldn't care less. they can't kick me out, if they do, I'm just gonna ask my parents to the principal. when we were walking, hyunji speaks up, "Dee Ra, he's not coming today". he who? is it sehun? Oh. "Sehun?" I replied. this was long way before they date but hyunji and yola weren't friends anymore. "Oh hyunji.. why are you telling me this? loool" I continued. Without any responses, hyunji just laugh at my statement and then I remembered, "OH GOD HYUNJI. our group have a geography presentation today". "Oh." Was all hyunji able to reply. "Well, how am I supposed to do it without him. Wah hyunji you're friend is such a pain". She just laughed.

"good morning class" greeted my geography teacher. "Good morning miss" we lazily greeted. "Okay lets start with the presentation. Lets start with group no.5 over herr". thats us. I mentally cursed myself.  I don't want to go first but uhrggghhh. "Good morning everyone...." I began. "Today me, andrew, liu, nicole and ryan will present a presentation on development". "As you can see, low population growth is caused by the lack of capital created by the government. I mean, with more capital, there would be morr foods and goods able to be produced right?" The rest of the presentation goes on. I'm not a really good speaker but oh boy, I am, confident. I conclude the presentation with a 'thank you'. Unfortunately, I had to speak all Sehun's part. Seriously, I actually memorized everything since I helped him memorize it. This makes me remember. 

As an absolutely kind and generous group leader, I still tend to make the teacher give him marks which he didn't earn but oh well. When writing down the group members name, we all write our names ourselves. i was the last to write my name when I decided, "well, this wouldn't hurt anyone" I wrote Oh Sehun under my name. Well you owe me one sehun.

. -----------------------------------------------------

 

HELLOOOO HELLOOOO HELLOOOO XD I finally update after months. not like anyone cares lol but I appreciate those who would read it heheh