eighth.

Reality Pains.

chapter- eighth.

Third P.O.V (introduction)

the new school year start today. The school gate are starting to get crowded by students, teachers and parents who camd to drop off the elementary school students for their first day of school. Assembly started at 7:30 and front gate closed at 7. This is how chaos the student of JohnC international School in Korea. The school is made for 1st grader to 12th grader. Its a big school with 5 floors all around. Its really big.

For the first day Prefects are lined up in the school for them to be assigned duties. Dee Ra was one of the 8th grade prefects. She feels that she does not deserved to be a prefect but there she is now. Even though if she was just an average prefect that others really care about.

One/Dee Ra P.O.V

"Dee Ra, Liu, Im Sun, Daniel, Gary and Chan yeol." Oh me. Yes with Liu. Wait did I hear chan yeol? What? He's a prefect too?! This is a mess."Your duty will be next the stairs. Over there, near the stairs." Continues the Head Girl. Great. I'm stuck doing duty with Chanyeol for the rest of the year. Its brilliant. Assembly finished faster than we all thought today. Now its time to get to class.

"Excuse me, Mr." The class teacher said when a boy rushesly enters the class. I was scribbling something down on my newly buyed books when I heard him barging in. The class stared at him while some students which I assume to be his friends just laugh. "Oh sorry ms." He answers plainly with an eyesmile and bows. "What's your name? And don't barge in like that. You're late." The teacher continues and he answered her back. "Sorry ms. My name is Sehun." everyone watch him as he goes down to his seat. So he is sehun. I admit I saw him once. Or twice but I don't know that he knew Baekhyun sunbaenim. He caught me staring and I casually wrote something again in my book.

The first day just went blank like that. There were nothing interesting in fact that I knew which class Baekhyun was. I met up with Hi Rae,  Vin Ka and Sara in the lunch break. They were discussing about their new classmates which I don't want to discuss about. This chanyeol person, or giant, is so annoying. and maybe not today but one day he'll start teasing me again. Uh, please just let him move out. Uh.

 

------------------------

I like keeping things short cause I'm just that way. AHAHAH NO. I'm just lazy haha. I'll try to update more now. Comment and subscribe please<3