Good Bye Seventh

Reality Pains.

chapter- seventh. 

*Bell Rings*

"Vin lets go." I called out my friend Vin ka from a seat that is away from her in the corner while her's is the other corner. Today's the last day of the school *cheers*. It was the last day of exam. The math exam. It was easy but I hate studying so I'm just nooot gonna talk about it. So, no. "Oh my god. Dee what did you write in the last question? Is it 45? Omg I'm going crazy. I wrote 42." Vin Ka was murmuring those I couldn't even proceed any to my mind I just don't want to talk about it okay.

 

we packed our bags and met Hi Rae waiting outside. "Ka, Dee!!!!" She reached out for us. "Hey" I replied. Vin Ka continues with her maths problem while I chatted with Hi Rae. She wasn't a really smart person and she's not a hard working one. She's totally lazy. Vin Ka is very hard working. Our capabilities are the same though I got lazy most of the time also.

It was the last day of school but we aren't allowed to go back home. We have to watch a match first or roam around the school. The match between teachers and students . But since it was against 8th graders, me and my friends decided to have a go for iy. Me and Hi Rae have a thing for this twin brothers in 8th grade. They're so handsome and I assume, kind also? We don't know them but we like them. Well you know, girls. 

Once we reached the school gym, I keep on going in and out of the gym. "Oh my go. Why is he so handsome" I murmured. "UHH why so handsome." I repeat as I was out of the gym again. "Uh no I can't." again I said as I'm back inside while trying to get out. "C'mon dee." Vin Ka dragged me inside and we passed by them. She picked a seat upper next to them and he was on the edge near us. Oh my god why did Vin Ka have to choose the seat near them. His whole gang turned to us and look at us. I couldn't react, I just pretend to watch the match while mentally going crazy. 

The name of the dude I had a crush on is Baekhyun. His twin is Suho. They both look the same. But I like Baekhyun more cause he smiled at me and told his twin to say sorry to me while he accidentally kick a ball that hits me but suho didn't bothet to say sorry, so baekhyun did. I start to watch him ever then. Oh he's so handsome.<3

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

chaps 2 is up. Its still boring kay. Fyi, Suho and Baekhyun wouldn't appear often here so uhmmm yeah. I'll try to make Sehun appears in the next chapter. Subscribe and comment guyssss~~!!!<3