Few Days.

Reality Pains.

chapter- few days. 

Few days past since the first day of school. I really didn't talk to anyone other than Audrey, Ryan and Andrew. Sehun wasn't very open. He don't talk much and I'm pretty much scared of him. I heard a lot of fights about him. He's very emotional, that left me hanging. I'm scared of him.

The school starts since July and there were nothing happening. Like really. It was so boring. All my teacher except for my home room teacher. Baekhyun and his gang rarely enters the canteen because they're seniors now so they don't hang around in the canteen often. Aww I miss them. Then something that I'm scared of happening happened in October. Park Chanyeol disturbs me again. After years free away from him, he's back in disturbing me again.

"Yeah, she's very annoying ya know. She doesn't know me why talk about me like AAAAH!" I was talking on the phone and Chanyeol choose to hit my back like wtf. He was laughing. More like choking. With his root beer on his right hand, it does not makes him looks better. "Very bad ya. Calling while doing duty" he told me. I snapped back "Sooo? Its not like you're not disobeying the rules also Mr.Rootbeer." then I went to the toilet. Why is he so annoying. Not to mention he almost loose all my things in class and decided to act innocent about it.

Its just the same usual. Him hitting me. Him annoying me. Him fighting for a chair with me. Him insulting ny handwritings and more.  He is very annoying.

 

--------------------------