Stalking Time

Reality Pains.

chapter-stalking

It was a bright holiday morning and I thought to stalk Baekhyun's following on Twitter. I called Hi Rae and we did the stalking of Twitter Following together. Please, don't judge us haha. 

"Oh my god, Yura? Why would he follow her omg" Hi Rae was complaining through the phone. "Hil, chill. They're just in the same grade that must be it. Its not likeBaekhyun follow her for her tweets". I explained her as I was scrolling down through my iPad. I called Hi Rae 'Hil' cause R and L are read the same in korean vocabulary writing. Its like a nickname yeaah. I continued scrolling down and directly spits my drink out "OH MY GOD! MY SISTER? like why". I was shocked as I see my sister 'Kwon SiYoon' on his following list. She's a senior thats okay. Chill Dee,  chill. I scrolled down again and see 'Oh Sehun'. Sehun? I thought. He's in our grade isn't he. "hey hil. Sehun. Oh sehun is in our grade right?" I asked her. "Oh Sehun? Yeah. I think. Section B I think with Sara. Why?" she speaks as I open sehun's profile and checked out his tweets. 

"Baekhyun follows him. My dear baekhyun." I clasped my hands together in a fake tone voice as I said that. "I should get to know Sehun so I can be close to Baekhyun HAHA." I continued. "Yeah you could go like 'sehun, introduce me to this baekhyun dude' HAHA" Hi Rae replied on the other side. Lol sehun would just be someone I used if I do that haha. "that's a great idea hahaha but I'm not that desperate and selfish haha". I really do not want to do that. I know I'm being a bit creepy and stalker around him but naaah I'm not so into him that I want to use people so I could know him. I think we'll just keep this relationship as Sunbae and Hoobae who doesn't know each other. Yeah, Baekhyun, you're just a daydream away. 

 

------------------------------

Sehun is heeereee. Well, virtually. Through twitter hahaa. More coming up I swear. >.<