seventh

The Perks of Being Choi Siwon's Daughter: Caught Up in EunSiHae

So are these animals the ones that Dad was talking about nights ago?! Whaaaaaaaaaaat?! HAHAHA! I didn't know they were associated with those creatures. Do some research sometimes, Sofie. 

"Space Big Star really doesn't disappoint," Uncle Hae remarked, shaking their hands.

"Didn't expect you here. I would, actually, if these two just didn't surprise us about this trip," Dad told Uncle Hee while exchanging hand gestures.

"Yeah, they informed me about this act they're gonna pull off with you. So you were really tricked?" His eyes went big. "Wow, Hyukjae and Donghae, you have really learned things from me!" he boasted.

After talking to his brothers, Uncle Hee looked at me.

I became alert, and I bowed to him. "Good day, Uncle." I'm actually scared of him. His vibes give off a jolly aura, but there's this subtle but strong aura that makes him scary, which makes you guard all of your actions whenever you're with him. 

"Oh, so you're our Siwon's daughter!" he exclaimed. I just stared at him in shock. I don't know why I felt that way. "Yah, how lucky of you. All the genes and money, oh." I continually stared at him. 

"Ah, ye-yeah," I stuttered. 

He tapped me on the shoulder and said," No need to stutter, Sofie. Am I really that scary?"

"Ah, yes, yes." Okay, saved. 

We finally decided to sit and to continue eating our food.

"Ah, I'm so excited to finally unwind and enjoy," Uncle Hee expressed as he scoped the range of his eyes.

"So are you the only one or...?" Dad asked out of confusion.

"Everyone's busy so he's the only one," Uncle Hyuk answered while sipping his corn soup, making a sound everytime it hits his mouth.

"Yah, you're making me absolutely hungry," Uncle Hee voiced out. He stood up and went to go get his food. "I'm gonna get my well-deserved feast." He then wandered through the limitless bounds of the restaurant.

Just when I thought we could get a troublesome and worry-free vacation (it sounds ironic, however, knowing that Uncle Hyuk and Uncle Hae are your companions but whatever), there is this new addition to the group who can't be identified as a help or as a trouble.

But right now, I think he is more of a help especially for me.

Because I now know the answer.

So I texted Dad who was still busy eating and talking at the same time.

"I really believed that you were going to commit suicide! But I was somehow troubled because, duh, I think you have no major problem in life right now, so I was like 'What is this, Hyukjae? Seriously?!'"

"If you only saw his face awhile ago while fetching me from your house, his eyes were red and he looked really troubled! But I felt guilty when I saw Sofie's worried face. But I just said to myself that it's for something better later, so I really need to endure this!"

"Of course I was worried! You were still doing so fine, and then you'll just leave a suicide note? Uncle, please, don't do this again. It can lead to us having heart attack."

I know now the answer. 😜

I glanced alternately at him and at my phone, but he was still busy chatting with his friends. Come on, Dad, reply to my text.

He suddenly stopped. I expected him to get his phone, but he burped instead. Ah, I thought he noticed my text. Pft. He got a glass of water and drank a mouthful of it. He then continued to talk. 

Daaaaaaaaaaaaad.

Uncle Hee came back with a plate full of fruits.

"We're in a resort, so I'm feeling tropical right now."

"Are you on a diet or something?" Uncle Hyuk asked while scanning his friend's fruity platter.

"I need to maintain my summer bod since I'll go swimming, right?"

Oh, yeah, push that idea, Uncle Hee.

I got bored of waiting for Dad's text so I just finished my lunch and listened to their lengthy but interesting conversation. They would insert me in it, and I just respond, but mostly with just "oh, yes," and "oh, okay." This feels like a brotherly conversation so I didn't really interfere.

I watched outside as I listened to them then something in my pocket vibrated.

So what do you think is the answer....?

Huh. I reckon I'm right.

The horse, fish and monkey are all idiots. The common thing they share is friendship. And of course, idiocy. Yeah, they're all idiots. 

He was finally alerted by my text with his face now glued to his phone.

Yah, you're right :^) Lol but I just realized that they also share friendship. I know, but I just noticed, like really noticed. Lol

And Dad, about my last text. Let me correct that. The three animals are idiots. The three animals are you. You three are idiots. You are idiots. No offense. 😁😁😁 Yeah I knew it. Now what's my reward? 😏😁

I told you that I'd forget your anger towards your uncles if you tell me the correct answer.

But I forgot about it already a long time ago!

Pft. But a deal's a deal. 

So I'm getting nothing?!

Well, here's our vacation. Enjoy 😊😚

That was sooooo unfair. I deserve better than that, Dad.

Well... :^)

But yah, a deal's a deal. 

Whatever. Getting caught up in them is a perk. But sometimes it is bad and just . Nonetheless, it was fun. And the pros always outweighed the cons. Perk indeed.