sixth

The Perks of Being Choi Siwon's Daughter: Caught Up in EunSiHae

The view of the restaurant came close to us, and wow, it really is grand - a melting pot of such a wide variety of Asian and Western dishes presented in buffet style in the center of the hall. Many elite-looking people are here, too, in their sleek and high-class corporate attires. A convention, maybe, here in the hotel. Looking at all of these made me hungry.

"I wonder if they have short-rib tacos here," Uncle Hae hoped as he scanned the food around and touched his belly. But tacos? I reckon there's nothing here.

"Look! They have strawberry milk! Woah, I really did a good job in choosing this hotel," Uncle Hyuk said in amazement, pointing at the big milk dispenser from afar. Indeed, this restaurant is amazing.

"Woah, there are plenty of delicious cuisines here," Dad said while appreciating the scenery around us.

A feast for the eyes. It always astounds me whenever I see all of these. I can't wait to devour all of the dishes here. Aaaaaaahhhh.

We went to the far end of the countertops and got hold of our plates, chopsticks and spoons and forks, to ensure enjoyable eating experience. We grabbed pieces of fried chicken, bowls of rice, steamed fish, bulgogi, black bean noodles, kimchi, sushi, everything! So many good food that they make me hungry for more.

"Dad, I'll just go first. I sooooo want to eat already," I said to Dad as the three of them still rummaged through the tables and placed different dishes on their plates.

"Oh, okay," he said, running the tong on a heater full of chopped roasted chicken. "Save us good seats."

"Of course, Dad. Duh."

I searched and searched and aha! I finally found good seats near the glass window overlooking by the large swimming pool. Wow, points for me for finding a very nice spot.

I placed my full plate on the table as I reached out for the table napkin and put it on my lap. I positioned myself on the seat and viewed the beautiful scene outside.

"Oh, the idiots are finally here." I heard from a deeply voiced man from behind.

Idiots? Hmm... I wondered who this guy were referring to, so I looked into the mysterious man's direction. He sported a gray french coat and checkered loafers. Well, those were all I could see because unfortunately, his back faced me and it's a pity that I could not even see his face. But he's just sitting in my southwest, so I'll surely keep guard.

I took a spoonful of my food, and it was oh so yummy like I haven't eaten for days because Mr. Choi hasn't treated me food due to me not seeing him for like almost forever (but our fridge is always full, nonetheless).

I chewed my food and glanced to the man. With his phone in front of his face, maybe he was busy updating his Twitter or Facebook or something. I prolonged looking at him, and he suddenly opened his camera app, changing it to front camera. Oh, thankfully, I could already see his face. But he wore shades and he's kind of far so what's the use. And I'm hungry. So I'll just eat and leave that man in his own business.

"Ah, so many appetizing and nutritious food," Dad uttered as he placed his plate beside mine on the table.

"There were actually tacos! But too bad there was no short-rib ones. How unlucky," Uncle Hae complained. You own a taco restaurant, don't you? You can indulge in an unlimited array of them when we get back, uncle.

"Strawberry milk yum yum." Wow, Uncle Hyuk. You seem so childish.

"Oh, wait! I'll just get worcestershire sauce. I forgot. My bad," Uncle Hyuk said by the time he had just been seated.

"The food here is really good, Dad. Why haven't we come here before?"

"I've been busy a lot these days, so I haven't really checked out some places."

"And the view here looks really pleasing to the eyes."

"Yeah, I'm so excited to go and roam around!"

"Ahh, me, too! We did one hell of a tiring trip going here. Now I wanna unwind and chill," Uncle Hae pointed out after swallowing the big piece of meat. "Oh, what's taking Hyukjae long?"

We scanned the place for Uncle Hyuk and we finally saw him holding a sauce-filled saucer. 

"Oh! As expected from the Space Big Star."

Wait, was that Uncle Hyuk? And Space Big Star.

Dad and Uncle Hae were shocked at what Uncle Hyuk just said and they jerked at his direction.

"Yah, monkey! World's Myeolchi!" the guy said. Wait, let me correct that - Space Big Star said.

What. Monkey? World's Anchovy? Hahaha! So those are Uncle Hyuk's nicknames? Now that Uncle Hee said it, I could now imagine a monkey and an anchovy in his own being. Yeah, the monkey-head and anchovy-body. Makes sense.

"Heechul? So it's Heechul?" Dad asked Uncle Hae.

The latter stared back at the former. "Yes. Kim Heechul in the flesh."

Heechul? Uncle Hee? Oh, I saw what you did awhile ago. So he would be staying beside our room? I can smell trouble.

"I thought you would never notice me. Of course I didn't hesitate to go when you said that we're going on a vacation! Space Big Star doesn't let a thing like this slip off," he said as he put down his phone on the table, directing his view to the man holding a saucer.

"So Heechul's gonna be with us?" Dad asked.

"Pleased to see you here," Uncle Hyuk told Uncle Hee. "His highness Mr. Choi Siwon, together with her daughter Sofie, is here and Mr. Lee Donghaek," he said as he pointed at us.

He looked at us and removed his sunglasses, with its tip touching his lips. "Oh, I see."

He stood up from his seat and walked to our table with Uncle Hyuk directing him.

"Horse and fish!" Uncle Hee beamed at Dad and Uncle Hae who stood up and did their handshakes with the newcomer.

Wait. Horse and fish? I think I've heard those words together before. Is Uncle Hae the fish because of his name? Could be. So Dad's the horse?! HAHAHAHA! Haha, okay. His face though. Yeah, horse. Haha! Okay, I'll stop. But I'll surely think of this for the days to come.