002

Runaway Experiment (DISCONTINUED SORRY Y'ALL)

Chapter 2

‘So what’s your real name?’ She asked him drying her hair; she finally took a nice refreshing shower. Something she wasn’t able to do for a long time. Back at the lab, they were pushed into a room where cold water would be let out from the ceiling. And that – was their shower. She shuddered at the memory.

‘At least I’m out’ She thought to herself.

‘D.O, I told you.’ He insisted as he whipped his head from the TV and scanned her from head to toe. She looked good in his clothes he had to admit.

‘Do you really think I’m that stupid to fall for that bull’ She chuckled. ‘I may not be normal but who names their child D.O? Obviously it’s a nickname’. She wandered around the living room.

He was amused. ‘Well my parents did ok.’ He continued to insist while his attention on the TV in front of him.

She scoffed loudly. ‘Well then, I guess they mis-spelt your name on your Degree in Business certificate’ She paused ‘Do Kyungsoo…..’ She smirked, pointing towards his framed award.

Who knew an experiment could be this sassy. He was just sassed by a girl who hasn’t tried instant noodles ever. ‘You catch on quiet quick, don’t you?’ He laughed. ‘I prefer being called D.O but I guess you have the exception of Kyungsoo.’

‘What an honour’ She sarcastically exclaimed.

He turned his attention on her as she was still looking around, picking things up and occasionally asking him what things were.

‘Hey what’s this’ She held up a rectangle device.

‘A phone. Right, you need a phone to contact me.’ He checked his watch; it was too late now so he’d probably have to pick one up after work.

‘Phone? Since when did phones look like this’ She waved the delicate Iphone around.

‘Hey! Be careful with that, it’s fragile!’ He scolded, trying to take it off her. Before they knew it, the phone slipped out of her hand as he closed his eyes seconds before it hit the floor, awaiting the sound of the phone and the timber collide. But for some reason, that sound never came.

‘Relax, I got it’ He opened his eyes to see she had it in her hand.

‘Wait, but it was going to drop? How?’ He was confused. It was impossible to catch that, it was half seconds away from the floor.

‘Well do you think those injections I was given did nothing?’ She acted as if it was completely normal. ‘I have abnormal speed and a few other stuff, no biggy.’

‘Right’ His voice trailed off.

She was an experiment. And he had a lot to learn about her.         

 

###


 

Authors Note: Short update! Mainly due to the fact that i wanted to say this:

Happy Birthday VIXX'S Ahjumma Ken! ♥♥♥

tumblr_mieqvbNf581ruxojbo1_r1_250.giftumblr_mieqvbNf581ruxojbo2_250.gif

Happy Birthday you cutie!~ N's Reaction too @ his ageyo (': His all like:

Lmao i'm out losers.

I can't.