Cuddling

My Savior

Your POV:

I stood up from where I was sitting and before I went to chase after Youngmin, the news suddenly said that 3 men were arrested for trying to take girls.  I just stared at the news for a bit and then I mentally jumped excitedly.  I'm so glad that I don't have to worry about them anymore, I thought.  I should go tell Youngmin about this now!

I knocked on Youngmin's door.  He didn't answer, but I slowly opened the door a little bit so that my head could fit through.  Youngmin was just lying on his bed with his earbuds on.  I invited myself in quietly.  Since he was closing his eyes he didn't notie me at all.  Then I sat down on his bed.  Youngmin shot up, looking shocked.  I giggled at his sudden movements. 

"Yah!  Why did you scare me?" he asked.

"I knocked," I told him.

"Oh."  He layed back down and asked, "Did you need something?"

"Yes.  You still didn't answer my question."

"That's top secret."

"Oppa... please?" I pouted.

"Hmmm..."

"Answer me honestly.  I promise I won't laugh or anything."

"Well.... uh, umm..."

"Come on... Please?"

"Okay.  Well, yes I am jealous."

"Ahh.  Why?  You shouldn't be jealous."

"You know why I'm jealous?"

"Why?"

"Because I love you!  I love you ~you~... I-I love you, s-so much..."

I was shocked at what he said.  I didn't know what to say.  I don't know what I was feeling either.  I looked at him with shock. 

Youngmin's POV:

I just confessed to ~you~, I thought.  What was I thinking?!?!  Look at her now!  She's in shock.  I couldn't bring myself to look at her in the eyes.  Ughh... why did I have to shout that?!?!  This is NOT the way I wanted it to go.... I wanted to take her to the park or something romantic.  But, NO, it had to be in my room where I just straight out told her.  How stupid could I get? 

"~you~, y-you know if you d-don't feel the same way you c-could just tell me... I-I won't mind," I stuttered while looking down.

"Who said I never felt the same way?" she asked while looking at me.

I slowly looked up at her.  Her perfect eyes that shown brighter than the stars.  Then all of a sudden she took my chin and gently placed her soft, pink, plump lips on mine.  I was shocked at the event that just happened that it took me a while to kiss back.  ~you~ backed away slowly after a long period of time and stared at me. 

"I love you, too, Jo Youngmin," she quietly said.

I cracked a smile and hugged her tightly.  The next morning I woke up cuddling with ~you~ in my bed.  She was still sleeping and i didn't want to wake her.  So, I just stayed there and watched her sleep peacefully.  It only took a couple of minutes before she woke up, too.  I smiled at her while she rubbed her eyes. 

"Morning," I greeted her.

"Oh, hello," she said back.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Hmm..." she nodded her head and then said, "I'm sorry, oppa, you must've been uncomfortable.  You could've just wo-"

"No.  It wasn't a problem.  I like cuddling with you," I cut her off.

She blushed and sat up. 

 

 

---------------------------------------

hihi!  here's an update after a long time! i hope you enjoyed!

 

Thanks!

~Angelflyer