Smiling

My Savior

Your POV:

"Because... but anyways there's nothing to see here.  Everyone leave," Wonwoo said, still staring at Bomi until she left.

As I heard Wonwoo speak, he sounded so calm and with no anger in his voice even though I could kind of tell he was annoyed.  I bent down to pick up my books.  When I looked up I saw Wonwoo coming towards me.  He knelt down beside me and helped pick up my stuff.

"Thanks," I said as I stood up.

"Yeah, no problem," he smiled, " They always cause trouble like this.  I'm sorry."

"Why are you apologizing?  You did nothing wrong."

"I don't know.  I just don't like when they bully others.  That's why I try to stop them all the time.  But they always tend to find a new victim."

"Oh.  Well, you still don't have to be sorry."

He smiled again.  "You know, your different from the others."

I was shocked that he said that to me.  "A-ah, really?"

"Yeah... Um, anyways can I get your number?"

We exchanged numbers.  Then the bell rang, so we raced to our class.

When I got home only Youngmin was home.  He was working on homework or something in the living room. 

"Hi, oppa!  I'm home," I said.

"Oh, hia," she said, " How was your day?"

"Um... good.  How about yours?" I replied as I sat next to him.

"Mine was good, too."

"Oh, by the way where's Kwangmin?"

"Why?  You miss him more than me?" Youngmin teased.

I didn't know what to say.  I was shocked by the sudden question.  "Ah... uhh... I, um..."

Youngmin laughed, then looked up from his papers.  "I'm just joking.  But Kwang is with one of our friends.  I would've stayed with ehm but I have homework to do."

"Oh.  Well, did you need help?"

"Uhh..."

"I'll help you," I smiled.

Youngmin's POV:

I teased ~you~ because I wanted to know what she would say.  She was stuttering and nervous.  I'm guessing she didn't want to say anything wrong.  It was funny... and a little cute.  Then she asked if I needed help on my homework.  I didn't want her to have to help me.  I bet she had better things to do.  But then she smiled at me and said that she would help me.  That smile... something about it made me not want to forget about it. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

hia!! three chapters in one day!!! i hope you like it!! :)  and about the Wonwoo part... he's from a pre-debut group named Seventeen if you havent heard about them... they're under the company Pledis, like After School, Hello Venus, and Nu'est, etc.  :)  so yeah! comment, subscribe,and upvote this story if you're enjoying it, please!!!! i really appreciate it!!!!

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer