Cafe

My Savior

Youngmin's POV:

I got some sleep, about two hours.  I heard ~you~ say good-bye to Kwanggie.  I wonder where she's going?  Is she going out with someone?  Hmmm... I started getting a little frustrated.  I don't even know why either. 

Around 2, I finally came out of my room.  When I walked into the living room I saw Kwangmin watching t.v. 

"Hey, Kwang, did ~you~ just leave?"

"Oh, hi hyung.  Yeah, she did.  Why?" Kwangmin answered.

"Ohh... nothing, I was just wondering."

Your POV:

As I was walking to the cafe, I couldn't stop worrying about Youngmin.  Was he okay?  I was worrying so much that I didn't notice that I was in front of the cafe already. 

I walked in and I saw Wonwoo walking around.  Probably looking for a seat.  I was wondering if I should scare him or call for him.  After a quick thought, I decided to scare him.  I ran up behind him as quickly and quietly as I could.  I tip-toed, since he was a bit taller than me, and said "boo!" in his ear.  He jumped and turned around instantly.  When he saw that it was just me he sighed a sigh of relief.

"What's wrong?  Did I scare you that much?" I asked.

"No, I was just afraid that one of those queenkas were following me," he replied.

We sat down at a table and started talking.  A waitress came by and asked us what we would like.  We told her, then continued talking.  There were many random things that we talked about and that made my mind slip that my parents were gone. 

The waitress came back with out orders and I kept staring at Wonwoo.  She started talking to him casually.  And he replied.  His replies were short though and that obviously stated that he was annoyed.  The waitress tried her best in continuing to talk to him.  I just sat there silently watching the two talk back and forth.  Finally the waitress gave up and walked away.

It was around three when we left the cafe.  We headed to a close by park.  We sat on some swings and talked even more.

Kwangmin's POV:
I looked at the time and it was 3.  I was supposed to meet with some of my friends.  We were going to practice dancing and rapping.  Those were my most favorite hobbies and I was so greatful that I found others to share it with. 

I'm pretty sure that Youngmin and ~you~ would be fine for the night.  Especially since they know how to take care of themselves, so I told Youngmin hyung and left right away.

Your POV:

When our talking quieted down Wonwoo suddenly asked, "Umm... ~you~-ah,"

 

 

-------------------------------------------------

Heyyy!  here's another update for you!! its kinda a cliff-hanger this time ;)  i hope that you're enjoying it!  oh, and do you think that this little 'hang-out' is a date or just a hang-out??  hmm??  anyways, please comment, subscribe, and upvote this story if you like it!! :) 

 

Thanks soo much!!

~Angelflyer