I want to forget

ENDLESS PAIN

“It’s just for fun, he’s nobody – and I just need a companion that night,”

His mind was in miserable – those words were ruthless and it couldn’t stop lingering in his head. He had lost his ity; he left Kai his roses but the brunette gave him thorns. Everything had happened was beyond his own expectation. The tanned didn’t love him – he just wanted him to destroy, to be more hurt and to be ripped apart. Sunken deep in his hurtful feelings – he cried his lung out. He should’ve not trusted the guy; he should’ve been realized that it wasn’t like his angelic Jongin.

 

Kai just took his feelings for granted – he knew that Sehun couldn’t and wouldn’t forget Jongin and he took all the chances to destroy him. He was hurt, trying to start anew but everything has been screwed – he wanted to die, letting himself drown in the blood of broken hearted then buried himself deep into the darkness.

 

It was too much for him to take that Kai only loved his beautiful body – not his heart, not his feelings and not to love him wholeheartedly. Standing at the rooftop of his office – he let the rain washed all the blood that flowed through the cutting wrist. It was the torment that nobody could bear but him. He was tired and too exhausted to fight for his own feelings, the best thing was leaving the world and he wanted to rest in peace.

 


A few hours earlier:

“Kai,” Sekyung called with heart burning in fire – she knew everything that happened between Sehun and her fiancé.

 

Kai was too oblivious that he didn’t know his fiancé’s butler would always keep an eye on him for almost twenty-four-seven. Sekyung looked calm and sweet but little did he know – the lady was a wicked despite she has an angelic face but venomous heart. No one could touch what was hers and everything that belonged to her couldn’t be touch by others.

 

“Yes?” Kai muttered – looking straight into Sekyung’s brown orbs.

 

They were in Kai’s office – spending the little time together since the brunette was a bit busy with the collaboration project with Sehun’s company. His mind was full of the blonde but he just shrugged it off because Sekyung was there and he wanted to spend his time with his fiancé though his heart was thumping hardly under his chest – waiting for Sehun to be there for the meeting.

 

Sekyung s her arms around the tanned and slowly leaned in to brush his lips onto Kai’s. She wanted to calm herself down and asked the brunette gently about everything between him and Sehun then Kai smiled smugly – slowly he brushed his lips onto Sekyung’s soft lips. He did miss the petite lady and sometimes wanted to spend his all day long with his fiancé.

 

“Do you love me Kai?” Sekyung asked between the lips.

 

“I love you,” The brunette muttered nonchalantly.

 

“What about Sehun?”

 

Kai was a bit taken aback with the question but still he didn’t pull away and said, “What’s with him?”

 

“I know what’s happening between you two, a few nights ago Kai,” Sekyung voiced sternly then pulled away to look at his fiancé’s face that then died and pale.

 

“I – I’m just feeling alone,” Kai murmured – stutter.

 

“You have me, Kai. Why d-”

 

 “It’s just for fun, he’s nobody – and I just need a companion that night,”

 

With that, Kai kissed Sekyung with full of passion and soft – trying to prove to the petite lady that he was feeling nothing towards Sehun and soon as the doe-eyed girl slipped a soft moan – he knew that she trusted him, that was the only way to know whether she believed him or not. They would have a make out session every weekend – and that was because the doe-eyed girl wants. Nibbling Sekyung’s lower lip – the doe-eyed girl parted then he slid his tongue into the latter’s mouth. Exploring the girl’s sweet cavern and soon their tongues started to fight for dominance and for sure Kai would be the winner.

 

Sekyung would do everything as long as Kai was with her. Nothing could stop her but her brother – Joonmyeon. She would only listen to him and it was only him, knew how to handle the stubborn and spoiled Sekyung.

 

They were enjoying the sweet moment together without noticing that there was a pair of eyes – watching them with a broken hearted. Standing stiffly at the doorway then slowly backed away. The guy was hurt – hurt that he couldn’t even think properly. His mind went blank. It was like watching the one you loved being killed right before you.

 

Dragging his legs with bleeding heart – eyes brimmed with tears and body was trembling. The fog of the darkness was coming after him, surrounded his fragile body with the sorrows. His heart was thumping hard under his chest as if it wanted to explode. The world once again crushing down and his bright hope shattered into pieces. Everything was a lie and the truth was chasing him then like an endless nightmare that couldn’t stop killing his sleep. Kai had comforted him with a lie but then the truth telling him that he was just a toy – being loved when it was beautiful and being tossed away when it was broken.

 

Rushing out from the building – soon as he got into his car, he hurriedly drove himself to his office. He was in pain and no one would understand. The pain that grew inside him was strong – even he himself couldn’t fight with the pain. He was helpless, hopeless – that he thought he was going to suicide. And that was what he did.

 


Sehun found himself lying on the bed – eyes locked at the white ceiling and he could smell the antiseptics. His eyes wandering around – half lidded and he noticed that he was in a white room. His body felt numb and weak in a cold and sterile room – faded wall with streaks and it was nowhere to get comfortable.

 

“Are you awake?”

 

Suddenly a deep voice echoed in his head. He thought that he was dreaming but no – he slowly turned his gaze to his right only to be greeted by a smile that plastered on an angel-liked guy’s lips.

 

He frowned – the guy wore a white long jacket with stethoscope hanging around his neck – probably a doctor, he guessed. With anime-liked face, perfect nose, beautiful lips and eyes and dark brown hair, the guy was handsome and tall and enough to make him feeling at ease.

 

“Where am I now?” Sehun asked with a husky voice.

 

“Well as you can see-” the anime-liked guy trailed off.

 

“Hospital?”

 

The guy slowly nodded and flashed a beautiful smile at him. He was trying to sit up on the bed when the tall guy slowly shook his head – hand slowly pressed on the blonde’s chest signaling for him to lay on the bed and rest.

 

“How could I be here?” he asked.

 

“Sheena brought you here and she told me that – uh – just don’t think too much,” The guy didn’t want to talk about the suicidal things since Sehun needed to rest his mind and needed to get out from his depression world.

 

“Where’s she?”

 

“She’s at your office?” The tall guy paused – staring at the beautiful guy in front of him with heart beat racing – then continued, “Actually my shift has just ended, but Sheena asked me to check on you whether you’re awake or – so here I am, talking to you,” he said and beamed brightly.

 

“Oh,” Was the only word Sehun could say.

 

“Anyway, I’m Kris and no need tell me about yourself, Sheena has told me everyth-” Kris bit his tongue, noticing that Sehun was staring at him with brows furrowed together and seemingly confused.

 

“Told you everything about what?” Sehun scowled.

 

“I – I’m sorry but,” Kris huffed and sat at the edge of the bed – eyeing the blonde that then pushed himself up and sat up with crossing arms on his chest – he continued, “It’s not that she wants to tell me everything but I asked her what was actually happened. Sheena was crying that day when she called me that something bad had happened to her brother and I was wondering – she doesn’t have siblings, so then I rushed to the hospital and fortunately it’s the hospital I’m working at – I mean this hospital and I’m the one who asked her to spill out, then she told me about you,” Kris shrugged and sighed.

 

“What is the relationship between you and Sheena?” Sehun asked – face softened.

 

“I’m her cousin the closest one I guess,” Kris shrugged again then smiled at the blonde.

 

Sehun curved his lips up and muttered a small thank you to the tall guy. He felt calm and warm – talking to the guy was something that made his mind stop thinking about the dark memory and he felt something inside him that he couldn’t figure it out.

 

“Anyway, it’s nice to know you Sehun. I better get going before my mom scold me for not being punctual to the family dinner,”

 

Kris quickly got onto his feet and without hesitation, he ruffled Sehun’s hair that made the blonde froze and was at lost for words. He didn’t know the guy so well and it was new to him – no one could ever ruffle his hair sweetly but Jongin and this tall guy that he just knew for about twenty minutes just did it without hesitation at all.

 


Months had passed and he was then standing at the balcony – eyes gazing at the beautiful night sky above him. Everything that happened made him realize that he needed to let the bygone be bygone and with Kris’ existence as his new best friend really made his day. Thanks to Sheena for introducing the guy to him.

 

Whenever he was with Kris – his mind could slowly erase the memory of Kai but Jongin would still remain in his heart, no matter what happen. The tall guy taught him how to make friends and they would have a lunch time together sometimes. Kris knew how to make him smile, he knew how to make the blonde laugh and he knew what was inside the milky guy’s heart then he could feel a slight pang on his chest whenever the blonde cried because of the dark memory that was still remained in him and that was all because of a guy named Kai.

 

He could care less about Sehun’s love towards Kim Jongin because the person had gone and he would try hard to win the blonde’s heart – even though he knew that he was only a best friend to Sehun.

 

Sehun was glad to know that the collaboration runaway project between the Blue Cross and BWCW has ended yet his heart was still aching since the brunette kept on chasing him everywhere he go – the tanned would be there and Kris knew that.

 

Kai knew that he was trying to kill himself a few months ago but he didn’t actually know what the reason was. Chasing – waiting and even went to Sehun’s mansion begging for the explanation because he wanted to know why the blonde suddenly ignored him, why the blonde looked sad and mad every time he saw him and he missed the milky guy. The blonde’s sudden changes made him lose his sanity and his heart hurt when he once caught Sehun was having a lunch time together with Kris. Talking – laughing together sweetly just like lovers and he envied the guy for being closed to Sehun.

 


Kris was standing at the backyard of Sehun's mansion – gazing at the beautiful scenery before him with the wind that breezed tickling his skin and tousled his dark brown hair, sending calmness into his nerves. He was actually waiting for the guy to be at home. The maid said that Sehun was leaving because of the appointment with his business partner. Closing his eyes in a brief second, he inhaled the sweet scent of the nature and smiled. He was about to turn on his heels to get back inside the mansion when Sehun suddenly popped out of nowhere and stood next to him with lips plastered with beautiful smile and eyes forming a crescent shape that made Kris' heart flustered.

 

“Waiting for me?” Sehun asked – beaming brightly at the tall guy next to him.

 

Kris only answered with smile then stepped closer to Sehun. Approaching the milky guy, he slowly wrapped his arms around the blonde’s tiny waist, pulling the guy closer until their chests’ touched.

 

Sehun was a bit taken aback but he didn’t push Kris away – staring at the tall guy with a frown, he asked, “W- What’s wrong Kris?” he stuttered a bit.

 

Kris brought his hand up and slowly caressed Sehun’s face. Eyeing the guy with full of love and sincerity, he voiced, “I love you, Oh Sehun,” then he pecked a soft kiss on the blonde’s forehead. He knew that it wasn’t easy for the milky guy to accept him but he wanted to try and he was willing to wait no matter how long the blonde would take to love him back – he would always wait for Sehun to give in.

 

“I – I, Kris I’m not ready,” Sehun looked down – biting his lower lip with guilty slowly crept under his skin. He didn’t want to hurt Kris and he didn’t want to see the guy hurt because he wanted to see the tall guy happy and be a good friend to him.

 

“It’s okay, you can take your time, I’ll wait for you Sehun – no matter how long you would take to love me, I’ll always be here, waiting for you,” He smiled while hands caressing Sehun’s face. Staring at the beautiful angel in front of his eyes with admiration and his heart was thumping heart under his chest. His mind was full of Sehun and only Sehun.

 

“T- Thank you,” Sehun muttered and looked up only to be greeted with Kris’ stare and those eyes were filled with love and the blonde could see the tall guy’s honesty inside those brown orbs of his.

 

Kris slowly lower his head – closing the distance between them with arms wrapping around the blonde’s waist, he kissed Sehun, with a slow and soft kiss making the milky guy startled.

 

Sehun was hesitated but then he slowly s his arms around Kris’ neck and replied to the kiss. He promised to himself to give a chance for the taller and would try to love the guy. It wasn’t that he wanted to make Kris wait for him but he needed times.

 

They shared a passionate kiss – letting out their emotions, savoring each other’s sweet taste and Kris the blonde’s bottom lip – nibbling on it. He needed to taste Sehun’s sweet cavern and fortunately the blonde gave in, parted his lips so that the taller could slid the tongue into his mouth. A sweet and innocent kiss turned to an open-mouthed. Their tongues dancing together then fight for dominance. Exploring each other’s cavern with heart beat racing and Kris was feeling grateful since the shorter guy didn’t reject him yet giving him a chance.

 

Kris won the battle – he smiled in victory then muttered, “Thank you.” Still kissing the blonde softly and tightened his grip on the blonde’s waist – not letting him go.

 

“No, thanks to you for giving me times,”

 

Sehun shrugged off all the thoughts about Kai because he wanted to give his attention to Kris – trying to love the guy wholeheartedly and he knew that the tall guy knew how to make him happy. He didn’t want to put a high expectation on the taller but was hoping that his endless pain that grew inside him would be away with Kris’ existence in his life. 

 



un-beta-ed 

 

THE END

Hoho sorry guys! Sehun ended up with Kris but...... there'll be sequel! hahah :D 

I chose Kris just because uhm he looks matured and - good to be Sehun's guardian angel lol xD

so how was it? good? bad or worst? haha anyway, don't forget to leave your thoughts in the comment box! Sorry for the late update! Thanks for the readers and subbies that keep on supporting my story I love you guys!! 

[LEY] XOXO