I'll make you forget

ENDLESS PAIN

Eyes widened in disbelief, his face slacked, mouth slightly opened, his body was unmoving and color draining from his face as he stared wide-eyed at the photo of himself that was hanging on the wall on top of the headboard in Sehun’s room. There were a few differences in terms of hair and in that photo he looked beautiful like an angel with soft smile plastered on the lips – while he himself was a bit sassy and naughty but still – it was totally him. He gulped and just froze – hardly breathing with heart beat racing and cold sweat started to drip. When he opened his mouth to speak, Sheena suddenly voiced.

“Jongin, Kim Jongin,” Sheena paused – stepping closer to where the brunette was standing with his back facing her, she then continued, “He’s the person that once brightened up Sehun’s life but everything went black when he’s gone 6 months ago. He was suffering leukemia,” Sheena trailed off and stood beside Kai who still froze in shock.

Sehun was sobbing violently on the bed – didn’t even bother to look at the shock face of the brunette. With his back facing the others, he closed his eyes. His body shaking and the image of Jongin’s smile, laugh, angelic face and everything couldn’t stop rustling in and out his mind.

“That’s mean I’m the one who makes him-” Kai turned his gaze from the photo and looked at Sheena who then standing beside him – confusedly.

“No but… he was actually trying to move on his life but then you come, he thought that you’re his Jongin, it’s too much for him to take that you’re just another person that resembles the beautiful angel of his.” Sheena held back her tears and tried so hard to not cry. She was hurt to see Sehun curling on his bed crying mercilessly.

She stepped closer where the milky guy was lying and sat at the edge of the bed, staring at the crying Sehun with pathetic face – she his hair and turned her head to look at Kai who was still standing in front of her.

“Let me tell you the story,” She said with sigh.

Sehun snapped open his eyes and quickly sat up to face his best friend, he frowned and said, “Sheena, don’t.  He’s a stranger,” he hissed.

“Let him know, so you won’t be awk-”

“No! I won’t let him know!” Sehun yelled, the turned his gaze to look at Kai who was then frowning in confusion while still standing stiffly dumbfounded, “You, please leave,”

“Sehun,” Sheena called, trying to calm the blonde down.

“Do not try to show up in front of me, ever again,” Sehun growled.

“Sehun, it’s not his fault, what about the project?” Sheena exclaimed in frustration.  

“But I’m hurt Sheena, I’m hurt!! You don’t feel me! I’m the one who suffers! Knowing that Jongin was now in front of me but not even belongs to me is hurt Sheena! It’s ing hurt! How can I forget him when I have to face him every day?! How can I stop this pain from growing in me when I have to see him smile before me Sheena?! Tell me!” Sehun yelled and cried his lung out – he could care less what Kai would think about him as long as he could spill out what he was feeling right then and there.

Sheena lost for words and hung her head low. She sighed for the umpteenth time and tried to reach for Sehun’s hand but being yanked away.

“I’m sorry,” Kai suddenly voiced – both Sehun and Sheena startled.

“I don’t know that Jongin – I – I have no idea that I’m-” He trailed off and choked on his own breath. Sehun looked hurtful and he didn’t mean to hurt the person that he just knew a few days ago. He didn’t even know that Jongin look like him and the guilt started to creep under his skin. The sadness in Sehun’s eyes bothered him and seeing the blonde bawled on the bed suddenly stabbed his heart. It was painful and unbearable.

“Now you know it and please leave – I’m sorry but I can’t, about the,” Sehun paused – taking a deep breath then continued, “About the collaboration runaway project, Sheena will handle everything.” Sehun slowly brushed his tears away and quickly got onto his feet. Stepping closer to where the brunette was standing, he slowly brought his hands up and caressed Kai’s face softly. The brunette could only frown in confusion.

“I wish that you’re my Jongin, but you’re not,”

Pecking a soft kiss on the brunette’s lips he quickly made his way out from the room – heading to downstairs and out from the mansion. He wanted to forget and would try to stop thinking about the guy that was no longer exists. Everywhere he goes; every time he spent and wasted, the world reminded him of Kim Jongin. He was alone and has the deep feeling – an empty feeling at the bottom of his stomach. It was hard to explain, it was like there was something missing – like he was just a shell, with nothing inside and of course it was because he had lost his bright smile that would never come back to him. He stopped to enjoy his life. His emotions, feelings, they were all gone. He has no motivation to do anything, no meaning, no goals. His mind is empty; and he didn’t want to talk to people but Sheena. There was actually nothing to talk to because he was completely empty and it was like he didn’t have the reason to continue his life.

He once had the mournful life, living in the darkness when his parents died in a car crash and left him alone when he was only eight-teen and he had to learn about the business and company at the very young age with his uncle’s help – Oh Joongki. He lived in depression – joyless and alone. Seeing the teenagers having their free life with friends and family made the envious growing inside him because he didn’t have any of them, until he met Sheena – his childhood friend. And thanked to her because without the raven-haired girl, he wouldn’t have the chance to get to know Kim Jongin. The existence of the tan-skinned guy brought him a new experience of life – with full of joy and happiness, he was grateful that the brunette came into his life and changed everything from colorless life to the beautiful bright life but not when he knew that Jongin was suffering from leukemia and not when the guy finally left him in the darkness – again. He has everything but at the same time, he has nothing. He only has Sheena to be counted on but she had already had her own family and husband – so she wouldn’t be twenty-four-seven with him. He was completely alone.

Kai was a bit taken aback with Sehun’s act and he was lost for words. Standing in front of Sheena stiffly – he tried to speak but it was stuck in his throat. The milky-skinned guy’s soft lips warmed him and the soft touch of the guy was calming and soothing. He has no idea why he suddenly felt that he wanted to know more about the guy. In the process of thinking about the blonde, Sheena voiced.

“I’m – uh sorry for all this mess Kai, I’ve never expected that it’d be like this,” Sheena sighed and shrugged.

“I – uh it’s okay, maybe he needs time,” He said – stutter.

With that, Sheena stood up and said, “We should talk about this and the project later, I know that you’re still in shock – lets go.” Sheena slowly walked out from the bedroom.

The brunette sighed and shook his head – peeking at the photo on the wall for the last time he quickly his heels and got out from the bedroom. He could feel a slight pang on his chest when Sehun said ‘I wish that you’re my Jongin, but you’re not,’ but he didn’t know why he suddenly felt that the guy started to make his heart beat racing and the soft touch could make him lost his sanity and forgot of who he actually was. He has Sekyung – it was impossible to fall in love with a guy because he was straight but the unpleasant feeling inside him made him feel instead. He was trying to figure it out but he failed.

 


Kai sat on the white swing at the front yard of his mansion – gazing at the beautiful night sky above him. He inhaled the night fresh air and closed his eyes in a brief second but suddenly the image of Sehun’s crying flashed behind his eyes. He snapped open the eyes and frowned. The incident of that evening three days ago at the blonde’s mansion kept on playing in his mind and it was a total distraction because he was still confused with the feeling that Sehun had gave him. He suddenly yearned for the milky-skinned guy’s touch, the innocent kiss on his lips and the eyes that full of sorrows – he started to miss the guy. He could hear a crack sound of his heart when Sehun’s last words echoed in his head.

It was sharp like a knife and it hurt him. He huffed and puffed his cheeks. Sighing to no end – he fished out his phone from his pants pocket and unlocked the screen. It was already half past twelve in the midnight but the urge to go to Sehun’s place kept on growing inside him. He bit his lower lip and stood up – storming inside the house he quickly jogged to the table at the living hall and grabbed his car key. The need of the blonde’s touch made him crazy and dying. Straight – that was what he thought, but the heart beat that was thumping hardly under his chest was saying instead. With a black loose shirt and pajama pants he walked out from the mansion and hurriedly got in the car – taking a deep breath he drove himself heading to the milky guy’s mansion.

Thirty minutes later, he found himself standing at the main door of Sehun’s mansion – biting his lower lip; he slowly pressed the door bell. Hoping that the blonde would open the door but to no avail. It was the maid who showed up after the door creaked open.

“Yes?”

“Uh – Is Oh Sehun here? I mean at home?” Kai asked with raising his brows.

“He’s upstairs, may I know you sir? So I can tell hi-”

“I’m his business partner, I’ve told him that I’d be here so – may I come in?” Kai muttered with a smile plastered on his lips.

The maid hesitated and frowned but let him in, in anyways. He stepped inside and quickly made his way upstairs to Sehun bedroom. The maid called him to wait and trying to stop him but he didn’t buy it instead he quickened his steps and jogged closer when his eyes spotted Sehun’s bedroom door on the left side. He stood in front of the bedroom’s door for a second and was about to knock the door when it suddenly swung open only to be greeted with Sehun’s shock face and he was only wearing a towel. Perhaps just took a shower. He gulped – seeing the exposed milky skin of the guy making him eager to touch the blonde’s skin and the guy looked extremely beautiful in his opinion.

Sehun could feel his heart suddenly stopped beating, the intention of going to the sauna at the third floor of his mansion was forgotten and his legs lost its strength. With trembling lips he quickly shut the door when Kai hardly pushed and quickly got into the bedroom.

The blonde stepped backward and Kai shut the door behind him and locked it. He could see the milky guy was a bit taken aback with his action but he threw a soft smile in any way to make the blonde calm and didn’t tense up.

“I’m sorry that I – I didn’t tell you to come here but, but I just want to see you and tal-”

“Get out,” Sehun mumbled with a soft voice.

“Listen Se-”

“Get out!” Sehun exclaimed clenching his fists.

Kai stepped closer to where Sehun was standing and quickly pulled the blonde ‘s wrist but the guy yanked his hand away grabbed him arm to chase him out from the room but he pulled away his arm harshly and quickly pushed the blonde hardly to the wall until the blonde’s back leaned against it.

Sehun groaned in pain and Kai slowly s his arms around the other’s waist – he closed the distance between them and brushed his lips onto the milky guy’s soft lips then he whispered, “I’m sorry,” moving his lips softly and he continued, “I think I’ve fallen for you.”

Sehun froze and blinked his eyes in disbelief – he could feel Jongin’s lips were moving onto his soft pink lips – he could feel the touch of Jongin in Kai’s, and his heart beat racing. He missed the touch and the plump lips of Jongin so much but the person that was holding him right then wasn’t his lover but another person. Tears started to flow down his cheeks – Kai seemingly couldn’t stop kissing him though he didn’t even reply to the kiss.

“I want you,” Kai whispered and started to run his fingers on Sehun’s soft milky skin – waiting for the other to reply for his kiss.

“Why were you here? What did you want? I don’t know you and you don’t know me well,” He mumbled with a shaky voice – he wanted to push the guy but he was too weak and compared to the tall guy in front of him.

“I’ll try to get close to you and I want you now,” he whispered then slowly lifted Sehun who was still in shock with tears wet his skin – up in bridal style and walked to the bed. Placing the blonde on the bed slowly – he climbed up and laid next to the blonde.

 

Sehun eyed Kai with tears blurred his vision. He has no idea why Kai suddenly came to see him in the first place. The guy had already had a fiancé. Everything was so confusing to him. He missed Jongin so much but he didn’t want to let the guy touch him the way his lover did because it wasn’t Kim Jongin – the one who once lightened up his life – though they had the same features but it didn’t mean that he could easily give his body to that person.

Kai slowly moved his body closer to Sehun and wrapped his arms around the latter’s tiny waist. He nuzzled his face in the crook of the blonde’s neck and kissed the other softly. He needed the milky guy to reply but to no avail. He was a bit disappointed but slowly roamed his cold hand on the blonde’s skin up to the neck and down to the collarbone without breaking the kiss on the latter’s neck.

“Kai, go away please,” Sehun pleaded but Kai didn’t even bother to listen to his words instead the brunette started to plant a kiss on his collarbone and his jaw line that made him shiver.

“I won’t stop Sehun-ah,” Kai whispered and slowly crawled on top of Sehun. He needed the guy to respond, he wanted him and seeing the milky skin of Oh Sehun made him lost his sanity. He undressed himself until he was fully .

“Wh-what are you t-trying to do?” Sehun asked – stutter. When he was getting up from the bed and trying to push the brunette off of him, Kai quickly grabbed his wrist and pinned him on the bed. He was trying hardly to free himself from the tanned tight grip but he failed. Kai was too strong compared to him. He sighed in surrender and he could see a smirk plastered across Kai’s face.

“I need you, Sehun-ah and I know you wanna be with me,” Kai mumbled with voice above whisper and loosened the grip on Sehun’s wrist when he noticed a drop of tear fell down the blonde’s face, he leaned in – cupping the other’s face and kissed the latter on the cheeks then whispered, “I promise – it won’t be hurt,” he slowly yanked away the towel on the blonde’s lower body and brushed his lips onto the blonde’s.

Sehun was extremely tired to push the brunette away because he had already lost his strength – the crying activity, the stress and the sadness that was growing inside him every night and day made him weak and sink into darkness.

He missed Jongin – that was something he couldn’t deny and seeing the tanned on top of him, chasing away the fact that it was Kai. With mind flooded with his lover’s image, he slowly brought his hands up and cupped the brunette’s face. With a sniffle, he replied to the kiss – moving his lips in sync with the brunette’s and the other smiled in victory.

Kissing the blonde softly with full of passion – his hands were roaming on the blonde’s soft skin. The softness made him lost his patience and he started to and bit Sehun’s lower lip – wanting the blonde to give in because he couldn’t wait to taste and explored the perfect guy’s sweet cavern. Everything about Sehun was perfect in his eyes, the skin, the handsome face, the pink soft lips and all made him crazy, the blonde was extremely more beautiful than Sekyung – his fiancé. But seeing the blonde couldn’t stop from dropping the tears hurt him. Kim Jongin – he wanted the blonde to forget the person and gave his love to him. He started to fall deep into Oh Sehun because of the soft touch the blonde gave him that day and he thought that he would probably spend his night every day with the milky guy as long as he could make him forget about the dead guy.

Kai groaned in frustration when Sehun didn’t give in and he bit the blonde’s lower lip harder until he could taste the blood stain from the lower lip of Oh Sehun and the blonde winced in pain then he mumbled between the lips, “Sorry, but I need you,”

Sehun finally gave in – his mind was full of Jongin and Kai quickly slid his tongue into the blonde’s mouth – exploring the sweet cavern of the milky guy and began to move his body above the guy. Tongues started to fight for dominance – dancing together in good rhythm. The kiss became rough when the blonde suddenly slipped a soft moan and he gone crazy as Sehun tugged his hair and bit his lower lip. With the blonde in between his legs – he started to move.

A few hours later they were drowning – making out until they were panting hardly gasping for air – with the body Kai slowly moved to the side and lied next to the blonde who was still panting, trying to catch his breath. The brunette smiled in satisfaction. He had never thought to have a make out session with a guy and didn’t even think that he would fall for a guy until he met the perfect beautiful angel named Oh Sehun.

Sehun was exhausted and couldn’t even move his body. The pain on his back was eating him alive and without noticed – tears slowly fall out, he was hurt. Three hours were spent and the brunette rode him for almost three rounds. The photo of Kim Jongin witnessing the make out session between him and Kai, he was just realized that his body had been touched by another person that made him more sad and broken. Sobbing silently – he closed his eyes and felt the pain crawled down to his spine. The heart shattered into pieces and he hated the fact that he had lost his ity. He once promised to himself that the beautiful body of him was only for Jongin but then the left was only a broken promise because of Kai.

Kai leaned in when he saw the blonde started to cry. Wrapping his arms around the fragile body of Sehun – he pulled the blonde into his tight embrace and twisted his body, making the milky guy laid on the stomach on top of him with head rested on his chest. He then in between the blonde’s legs. Smiling softly as he ran a hand on the blonde’s soft locks and said,

“I’m sorry for breaking your ity and makes you hurt but I promise,” he paused, pulling Sehun closer so that the blonde now crying in his arms with face burying in the crook of his neck, then continued, “It won’t be hurt in the next time.” he kissed the milky guy’s forehead and rubbed the said guy’s back soothingly.

Sehun cried even harder in the mention of next time because he wasn’t ready – and had never dreamt to be the third wheels of Sekyung and Kai’s relationship. He needed Kai, perhaps it was because of Jongin – but that wasn’t the way he wanted it to be. He admitted that the brunette’s warm body could calm him but he was still hurt by the fact that the brunette was coming to him just because of his body.

“Sehun-ah,” Kai called with a soft tone of voice, he paused – and Sehun slowly closed his eyes then the brunette continued,

“I think I’m – in love with you,” he confessed but only to be greeted with a soft snore from the blonde but he smiled in anyway – knowing that the milky guy was then sleeping peacefully in his arms and he could tell that the guy was then belonged to him though Sehun didn’t even say yes and he would make the milky guy fall for him – no matter what happen. Perhaps Sekyung would understand, but that was what he was thinking and it was only his opinion not the petite girl’s because Sekyung wasn’t the one who loved to see what has belonged to her being taken away.

 


Sehun was half awake when the pain on his back attacked him but it wasn’t the main thing that disturbed his sleep – it was that something moving above him. When he snapped his eyes open, he sighed as he realized that Kai was doing his business on top of him and with the seductive movements the brunette bit his neck playfully but hard and he winced.

“Sorry,” Kai muttered nonchalantly but didn’t stop doing his job.

“I’m tired, please. I’m not your do-”

“You can sleep, Sehun-ah. Let me finish my job,”

He bit his lower lip and sighed for the umpteenth time – slowly he moved his hand to reach for his cell phone which was on the nightstand. Fortunately the nightstand wasn’t placed far from the bed so he managed to reach for the item and quickly unlocked the screen. He sighed in frustration when ’30 missed calls’ and ’10 messages’ popped on the screen. It was all from Sheena. He glanced at the wall-watch and it showed half past seven in the morning – Sunday. He frowned. Why Sheena suddenly called him early in the morning? Was there any problem? He thought to himself.

“Kai…” he called trying to stop the brunette but to no avail.

“Hum…?” Kai answered with just a hum and slowly tilted up his head to look at the blonde.

“I’m not your doll,” tears forming in his eyes when he felt Kai slowly cupped his face and kissed him on the lips but he didn’t bother to reply because he was tired and sad.

“Yes you’re not a doll, but your body is too perfect and beautiful – I want you to be mine,” The brunette muttered between the lips – kissing Sehun without a break until the guy parted his lips, surrendering because he knew that he couldn’t run with his sore back.

“Jongin-ah,”

Sehun called, it was actually a slipped of his tongue but enough to make Kai’s heart burning in fire. He bit the blonde’s lower lip hardly causing the other to moan loudly and cried. He smirked and kissed the guy roughly – he wanted the other to moan his name but to no avail. When he was about to move inside the guy, Sehun suddenly mumbled,

“Kai – please, please stop,”

Kai slowly pulled away and his eyes spotted a wound on Sehun’s lower lip. Then he rubbed the blonde’s lips with his thumbs softly – the milky guy winced. He leaned in and brushed his lips onto the blonde’s but this time more slow and soft. “Sorry,” Kai muttered and slowly got off of Sehun but he insisted to not stop as he moved closer and kissed the other’s neck and jaw line.

“Why did you do this to me?” he could feel the bitterness in his throat as he slipped the words from his tongue.

“Because I need you,” Kai mumbled – running his fingers along the milky guy’s collarbone and down to the blonde chest – tracing every single part of Sehun’s beautiful body.

“I’m not anyone to y-”

“Yes, you are,” Kai suddenly cut him out.

Sehun frowned – the answer was confusing him and the way Kai blurted it out just like a slip of a tongue that he didn’t mean it at all.

“What did you see in m-”

“I love you,”

Kai interrupted and Sehun blinked his eyes in disbelief. Did Kai just tell him the three magic words? Did the brunette really mean it? His heart skipped a beat and couldn’t believe of what the latter just said because they just met and just knew not more than a week. His mind went blank and he couldn’t think properly in the process. Everything was so confusing with every single thing that happened in just one night – the way the brunette moved his body against him, the way Kai said that he needed him, the touch, the kiss and everything. The world was spinning, he couldn’t figure out what he was feeling at the moment because it was mixing with scare, hurt, confuse, worries etcetera – the only thing that he could do just look at the brunette with brows furrowed – thousands question kept on lingering in his mind.

The brunette was about to kiss him on the lips when he quickly looked away and slowly pushed himself up from the bed.

“Ah!” He yelped in pain and cold sweat started to drip from the top of his head down to his neck. His back was extremely in pain as he tried to sit up and leaned his back against the headboard. Tears were flowing down his face – he wanted to go out from the room and run away from Kai. It was hurt to see the guy wrapping his arms around his tiny waist. The more close their body, the more pain he felt inside that he needed to bear and the sadness wouldn’t be away.

“Are you okay?” Kai asked in concern – caressing the blonde’s face to stop the tears from flowing.

Sehun shook his head and tried to move but he failed – he was too weak to even climb down the bed, then he said, “I – I wanna go to the bathroom.”

 

30 minutes later, he found himself was sitting in between Kai’s leg in the bath tub – after shower. The brunette was back hugging him and used his free hand to rub the blonde’s back soothingly. Sehun leaned his back on the other’s chest so that he could relax his mind and let the brunette ceased away the pain. Closing his eyes – he drowned in the other’s arm, feeling the warmth that running throughout his body. Thanked to the brunette for his magic hand.

“Do you love me, Sehun?” Kai suddenly asked.

Eyes snapped open; he turned to his right to look at the tan-skinned guy but only to be greeted with a soft kiss on his cheek from the latter. He took a deep breath and gently rubbed Kai’s arm that was on his waist then said,

“We just met, I need Jongin-”

“Forget him, will you?” Kai whispered to his ear.

“What?” He frowned.

“He’s already gone to another world Sehun. You can have me now, just forget him and start anew with me, please,” Kai pleaded.

“I can’t. Jongin meant a lot to me, you don’t know how much I love him and my heartbeat stops beating every time I saw you. I want him back to this world and I wanna have a wonderful life with him again,” Sehun spilled out didn’t even care about what the other would feel because of his words. The crystal liquid never left his eyes – not even once because talking about Jongin was hurtful.

The sound of the crack heart could be heard and those words were making Kai’s heart hurt and being stabbed by the fact that Sehun couldn’t forget Kim Jongin just because of his face. He planted a soft kiss on the blonde’s shoulder – trying to relax himself from the distraction that he just got.

“I want you, Sehun-ah…”

“What about your fiancé?”

Kai was a bit taken aback by the question – Guilt crept under his skin as he rested his chin on the milky-skinned guy’s shoulder. Trying to think about what he should do next with his fiancé. The true was he actually didn’t love Sekyung like what Sehun thought but the engagement was arranged by his parents and since the petite girl was attractive – he just agreed and willing to get married to the girl but he never once loved her, not even when the girl whispered the three magic words to his ear.

“I – I…”

“She needs you, Kai,” it hurt him that Kai couldn’t even answer to the question. He knew that the brunette didn’t mean it when the guy said that he loved him. The heart started to bleed again – the woeful fact was skinning him alive and the pain on his back started to flow throughout his body. He was about to move out from the bath tub when Kai suddenly tightened the grip on his waist signaling for him to not move.

“You’re the one who need me, not her,” Kai whispered.

“I wish that – you’re my Jongin,” Sehun mumbled – sniffle.

“I’ll make you forget him,”

“I won’t forget him.”

Kai tightened his grip on Sehun’s waist pulling the blonde closer as he rested his head on the guy’s shoulder. He was hurt – he knew that it wasn’t easy for Sehun to forget the one he loved but he would try to make the blonde see him as Kai, not Kim Jongin.  

 



un-beta-ed T.T Another shot up!! 

GUYS I DONT THINK THIS GONNA BE TRI-SHOT. IT'LL BE CHAPTERS I GUESS. LOL XD SO HOW WAS IT? ANYWAY DON;T FORGET TO LEAVE UR THOUGHT IN THE COMMENT BOX!! LOVE YOU GUYS!! [LEY] XOXO