The First Short's preview

ENDLESS PAIN

Present day:

He stood at the balcony, the wind blew his hair, the breeze tickled his cheeks, and his eyes drooped to the ground. He stared over the windblown landscape, dark thunder clouds were forming in the distance over trees, and he heard himself whispering. He whispered to no one, he was alone and horrified at the prospect, but there he was standing in the gloom of a summer storm alone, he has nobody to hold him, nobody to whisper in his ear sweet melodies, nobody but himself. He kept on staring over the horizon, feeling the loneliness crawled down his spine. He stood there, tired and weak and heartbroken. Standing there until the rain padded the floor of the balcony and hit the ground. He didn’t care how wet he was getting, he didn’t care if he died under the pouring rain, nothing matters then.

 

Gripping the railing tightly as his heart started to bleed, clutching his chest to release the pain but to no avail. The inconsolable kept on creeping under his skin; it was hurt to no end. The tears that kept on rolling down his cheeks were the endless pain that he dropped every night though he knew that the blue would never end with crying. But what could he do then? Everything has disappeared but then it suddenly came hitting his mind and heart and shut down the reality that Kim Jongin was dead – giving him new hope by sending him a new guy named Kai. Did the plot twist really happen? He wanted to know why everything happened when he was trying to run away from the sorrowful world he had. What was the secret behind all the fate? What was the reason of the existence of a person named Kai? His mind couldn’t find the answer – it was too complicated for him as a normal human being.

 

Feeling weak and tired – crying his lung out until he could feel the throat was sore and the salty liquid running down the throat that made him more hurt. He has no idea of how to face the Kai guy every day until the collaboration project completely end. The presence of the guy only set him into the murky not even giving him chance to curve his lips up. 


 

“Morning, Sehun,”

“Sheena?”

 

“Yeah, how did you manage to fall in a very deep sleep when I was reaching you through the phone like thousands of time?” she said while closing the door behind her – stepping towards the milky-skinned guy that was still lying on the bed, half-awake. Sheena was used to the place – Sehun’s mansion – because they usually spent their discussion times together at the mansion and waking up the blonde was sometimes became her routine because she did know that her boss didn’t actually sleep at night.

 

With half lidded eyes, he pushed himself up sitting on the bed as he reached for his phone on the nightstand – sliding to unlock and there were ’20 missed calls’ popped on the screen and he it was ten in the morning, no wonder Sheena was there to wake him up.

 

“I – I couldn’t sleep last n-”

“I know, I don’t need those lame words anymore, but Kai is waiting at the living hall, I hope you don’t mind seeing him today,” Sheena shrugged.

“At the living hall?! Sheena I don’t feel like-” he trailed off and sighed.

“Stop thinking about Jongin, will you? It’s time to move on your life,”

 

“But how Sheen? Is that by watching the person you love standing before you every day? Seeing him smile with the person he loves right in front of your eyes? Is that what you really mean? If yes then I’m done with my life.” Sehun scoffed and climbed down the bed – when he got onto his feet, he glanced at Sheena who was sitting at the edge of the bed in front of him.

 

“You don’t love him, do you? Still remember of what he said to you before he left? He wants you to be happy not living in the sorrowful world like what you did today. Look at yourself Sehun, you look awful and stress. Don’t you want to be happy like others?” She spilled out earning a long sigh from Sehun.

 

“It’s only a moron who does think that they don’t need to be happy, Sheena.” With that he his heels and walked towards the bathroom but froze when he remembered that Sheena said the tanned guy was downstairs at the living hall, “And – uh tell him that I don’t want to see anyone today.”

 

“I won’t ask him to leave,” Sheena mumbled nonchalantly.

“Sheena please,” 

 



PREVIEW'S UP!! PERHAPS THE FIRST SHORT WILL BE UPDATE ON THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW! THANKS FOR ALL THE SUBBIES AND DO LEAVE UR THOUGHTS IN THE COMMENT BOX! XD

[LEY] XOXO /throws heart/ :**