020

The Candor Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: YAY! IT'S THE 20TH CHAPTER! *throws confetti* I hope you guys have been enjoying this story so far. Just to make myself clear before anyone gets confused about the timing, the conversations that are about to happen are happening during the time when Amber and Krystal were talking about the talent show and hanging out in the previous chapter (which means it is still all one day and both chapters are connected). 
Anyways, that's all I wanted to say. Happy reading :)

"Why the did you do that?" Taemin asked fiercely.

"What are you talking about?" Sulli asked innocently.

"Don't lie to me. You know what you did." he barked.

He was mad. He was definitely mad. But how can you blame him? Sulli not only has tried to get Amber kicked out of the school but she was disappearing in and out of the school, taking Taemin forever to find and confront her. Now that he has found her, all she could do now is act innocent, as if nothing happened and that got onto his nerves.

"Taeminnie, I really don't know what you're referring to." she pouted.

"Don't 'Taeminnie' me! Why did you leak out the fact that Amber snuck into the school as a guy?" he growled.

"So you do love her." she mumbled angrily with her eyes widened in realization.

"Don't change the subject! Why the would you hurt Amber?! I thought you and her best buds." he mentioned.

"Best buds? You must be kidding me. She has done more damage than you could ever imagine. As you said, she snuck in. It's against school regulations. She should've been kicked out." she smirked, her expression slowly turning from cute to serious.

"What the did she do to you?" he growled.

"What's it to you? What are you going to do about it?" she crossed her arms. Taemin glared at her.

"I hate you. Don't you go near Amber and I don't want to see you again." he threatened. He gave her one last look before marching off past her.

"I see that you don't know." Sulli mutters, full of confidence. As she predicted, Taemin halted in his tracks. He was curious and they both knew it.

"Oh Taemin. How can you be so blind to something that's right in front of you?" Sulli turned around to see his figure in the dark. Taemin slowly turned around, uneasy and unsuring.

"What are you talking about?" he stuttered.

"Amber has hurt you already and you can't even see it. Tsk tsk tsk." Sulli shook her head disapprovingly.

"Amber? She would never hurt me." Taemin assured.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter