009

The Candor Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Morning sleepyhead!" Key laughed.

"Not funny." Amber glared.

This morning, they have been walking together, heading for breakfast. Ever since that night a couple of days ago, they have finally agree to at least try to get along and stop arguing. Now, they’re closer than ever and Key has finally opened up to her and stopped acting like the jerk that she first met. Which was a good sign to Amber considering his big change.

They entered the caf together, got their food together and even sat down together.

"Woah. What came in between you two?" Krystal asked suspiciously as they sat down at the table.

"Ne? What are you talking about?" Amber asked, raising an eyebrow at her.

"Well lately, you two come in together as if you two were long lost brothers. You guys have always been fighting, what made you guys suddenly so close?" Luna chimed. Sulli, who is sitting in between Krystal and Victoria, giggled.

All heads suddenly turned her way as she tried her best to compress her laugh.

"You know something?" Onew asked. Sulli shook her, trying to calm herself down at the same time. Amber widened her eyes at her and then turned to Key. Key looked back at Amber and nodded, as if they could read each other's minds. It was then when Amber gave Sulli a shocked look, wondering how she knew about her secret.

Key suddenly nudged Jonghyun.

"Yo, we playing basketball later?" Key asked him, trying to change the topic.

"Of course! Do you even have to ask? It's Bball Thursday!" Jonghyun replied excitedly.

"B-ball Thursday?" Amber asked him.

"Yea. We play basketball every thursdays as well as soccer every friday." Jonghyun replied.

"We also play football once in a while too." Krystal added.

"Would you like to join us Amber?" Taemin asked.

"Sure! Sounds like fun!" Amber smiled. Taemin smiled back gently and relaxed. Amber looked at him, full of curiosity. But she probably imagined something so she shook it off.

~

"SCORE!!! AND THE CROWD GOES WILD!" Amber yells, running around the court with her arms up.

"Another one?" Jonghyun complained.

"Good job Amb!" Taemin complimented, raising his hand up for a high five. Amber slapped his hand hard and ran to the end of the court to get ready for the next round.

"7-1!!!" Victoria called out.

"Why are you playing?" Amber asked Victoria.

"I don't play." she says quietly.

"Vic only observes and never plays. She's the quietest one out of us all." Onew pointed out. Amber looked at Victoria and she nodded shyly.

"How are you guys winning?! We have like the best Minho on our team here!" Luna complained, crouching down and ready to move whenever needed.

"I'm on next! Get off the court Onew! You've been hogging the court for the last 3 rounds!" Krystal complained. Holding his hands up as if he was surrendering, Onew walked over to the benches and Krystal got herself ready on Amber's side of the court.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter