Next Step

A Girl Who Reads

"She’s the girl reading while waiting in that coffee shop down the street. If you take a peek at her mug, the non-dairy creamer is floating on top because she’s kind of engrossed already. Lost in a world of the author’s making. Sit down. She might give you a glare, as most girls who read do not like to be interrupted. Ask her if she likes the book.

Buy her another cup of coffee.
"

 

They decided to meet again.


Yoona goes into a cafe near the bookstore where they met from the accident. Her eyes around looking for the most comfortable place to sit. When she finds it, she walked over to the chair and sit quietly. Her hands searched for a book that she put in the bag and immediately read it while waiting for Luhan to come.


It did not take long for Yoona to quickly falls deep to of the plot the novel she was reading. She no longer pay attention to the her cappuccino until the creamer is floating freely, circling over it.

Luhan was running in a hurry. Many times he looked at the clock in his hands and clucking his tongue. He knows that he was too late .
 

Luhan entered the cafe with panting breath. His eyes looking figure with glasses and he found it. In the right corner of the cafe. With the book. Always .
It certainly Yoona.


He stepped closer to Yoona and smiled .
 

" Sorry to keep you waiting for too long . "
 

Luhan takes a place of sitting right in front of Yoona. Yoona just rolled her eyes slightly, aware of Luhan's presence. She was a little disturbed, but now she chose to leave her eyes from the book she was reading for a moment, then smiled to Luhan and shook her head.

"No. It's okay."

Then she back to read again.


"Did you like the book ? " Luhan asked in a low voice, as he didn't want to interfere Yoona's concentration. His question replied with a small nod.
 

Luhan immediately stood up again and walked to the cashier to order two more coffee. One for him and one for a girl who are with him, who was sitting right in front of him with a book that became her focus for now.


Seems like she 'll need it later.


A/N:

SUPER SHORT! HAHAHA I'M SORRY!

i decided to give you two chaps in one day. enjoy xox